Thread: Shuttersnitch workflow

Default Shuttersnitch workflow

Does anyone here have experience using shuttersnitch? I am looking to create a workflow to send images straight from my camera to a server as quickly as possible.

Currently its being transmitted from The WFT device from the camera to a portable wi-fi hotspot then to shuttersnitch on the iphone. everything is working fine, however, i can't do a quick edit of the photo (eg. crop, brightness) before uploading it to the server. does anyone have any suggestions on what I can do?

Default Re: Shuttersnitch workflow

The sample workflow is to save the photo using shutter snitch then using another program called photogene to edit

thanks for your reply tmc.

i am actually able to export it to my iphone album and then edit it with others apps (eg. PS Express), however I find that that when my files go into the iPhone album, they drop in size. do you know any ways around that?

most of your photo edit apps in iPhone will auto resize the photos before they edit it .. not sure about the resolution for iPhone but its 1024 max for iPad. I think its mainly to save the resources though