Thread: Multiple pages in photoshop, possible?

Question Multiple pages in photoshop, possible?

I have a printer with build in duplexer, wanted to print an image on both side of the paper automatically.

How can i create multiple pages in photoshop? Or are they any tricks to make the image to be printed on both side?

I have tried to set "print copies" to 2 and enable duplexer, but what happened is the image only printed on one side, on two seaparate pieces of paper (nothing wrong with printer drivers or settings, becos i can print with duplexer using other software such as MS Word)

P.S. Adobe Photoshop must be used

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Wai
    I have a printer with build in duplexer, wanted to print an image on both side of the paper automatically.

How can i create multiple pages in photoshop? Or are they any tricks to make the image to be printed on both side?

I have tried to set "print copies" to 2 and enable duplexer, but what happened is the image only printed on one side, on two seaparate pieces of paper (nothing wrong with printer drivers or settings, becos i can print with duplexer using other software such as MS Word)

P.S. Adobe Photoshop must be used

Thanks!
    How about importing your psd files into pagemaker?

can't must print from photoshop

anyway, read somewhere that PS dun support multiple pages, too bad....but thanks for the suggestion