Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Revisiting Jeluntong Tower

Quote Originally Posted by szekiat
    which converter did u get? AFS? anyways, i will be going on both sunday and monday. can the ppl who want to go pls at least PM me?
    Hi,

Yeah, ccplim is right, it's a MC7. The brand is 'Teleplus'. S$145.

confirmation! sunday morning 7am. Meet at the small hut at the cross junction of venus dr and island club rd. Its a gardener's resting area. Just wait there. Anyone driving?

confirmation! sunday morning 7am. Meet at the small hut at the cross junction of venus dr and island club rd. Its a gardener's resting area. Just wait there. Anyone driving?
    These are my thoughts on getting there :

1. SICC member
    This is the most convenient method because this is as far as "civilisation" can get. With an SICC member, the car may get in the club, and park there. The trek is 20-25mins.

2. Cab
    The last person arriving can pick up the rest of us at the small resting hut, and we alight at the gantry. I suppose non-SICC members will also have to park somewhere there. The trek in is 25-35mins.

3. MacRitchie
    If you begin from the MacRitchie public carpark, it is a 40-55mins trek to the tower. However, if you begin from the Lornie Road foot path just after the cemetery junction, it is 30-45mins, depending on load and fitness.

I intend to get to the Tower from the MacRitchie route. Perhaps after this round, you may want to consider option #3.

considered all options. I've done them all
    Following my trip with sam, i've discovered the miraculous parking area. Just need to go early. So anyone meeting me at the hut or am i driving in alone?

considered all options. I've done them all
    Following my trip with sam, i've discovered the miraculous parking area. Just need to go early. So anyone meeting me at the hut or am i driving in alone?
    Ok. I will be at the hut. Want to be there at 0630hrs to catch the early bird?

hmm...i doubt the others can make it.

Ok. Will be at the hut by 0700hrs.

change of plans. I will be at the hut at around 645. Target to reach the place before 730 this way. I have space in my car for one more person, other seats are for barret, laokayu and myself.

Hi,

So how was the shoot this morning ? Any interesting shots to share ?

Update : I'm not able to go tomorrow liao, because I've to meet a client (last min. arrangement ) in the morning ... .

We had a great start when we arrived - a pair of Banded Woodpeckers at the tree with a hole. But my shots were bad due to shakes from slow shutter speed.

Quote Originally Posted by laokayu
    We had a great start when we arrived - a pair of Banded Woodpeckers at the tree with a hole.
    Argh !! That was exactly the shot I wanted all month !

come on, post some shots i guess.

I am the film guy soo where are the digital stuff.
    you guys up for this again next week? i have a better setup now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12