Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Artistic Shoot on 11th Sep

Well done man!

Thank Astin. All the buddies and friends contribute to the success of the shoot.

Last place left...will open up reserve list if everything is filled up.

Calling for last person to fill up the slot....anyone?

Full house

Opening reserve list. if reserve list is up to 7 photographers, we will have an extra session and a new reduced price (will have to work that out) for everyone.

reserve list

1. -reserved-

two ppl back out...one place available now.

anyone interested?

hi guys

thank for making the shoot such a wonderful event. Glad to make some new friends and catch up with some old friends. I hope the shoot have been meangingful for u guys and perhaps learn a bit from one another.

Someone suggest that we can have a slideshow over a cup of coffee to review the shoot. I think it is a very fantastic idea - to see some other ppl interprete the artisic shoot and translate them into frames/images. I am sure everyone has its own interpretation of the artistic shoot.

Watch out this tread...most likely will schedule the slideshow to be one month later to cater for film users, digital touchup and some B&W printing (haha...you know u who are).

I will find a place with a projector. Then we can review and exchange pointers over the shots.

p.s. only for those who attend the shoot.

Quote Originally Posted by nostalgia
    hi guys

thank for making the shoot such a wonderful event. Glad to make some new friends and catch up with some old friends. I hope the shoot have been meangingful for u guys and perhaps learn a bit from one another.

Someone suggest that we can have a slideshow over a cup of coffee to review the shoot. I think it is a very fantastic idea - to see some other ppl interprete the artisic shoot and translate them into frames/images. I am sure everyone has its own interpretation of the artistic shoot.

Watch out this tread...most likely will schedule the slideshow to be one month later to cater for film users, digital touchup and some B&W printing (haha...you know u who are).

I will find a place with a projector. Then we can review and exchange pointers over the shots.

p.s. only for those who attend the shoot.

Would love to join the meetup for show... but I'll be posted overseas from oct for 6 months... don't know when i'll be back in between that... I'll watch out for this threat and hope that I'll be in Singapore....
    Saiful Bahar - "I don't care what equipment you use... but what you produce"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12