Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 28

Thread: Artistic Shoot on 11th Sep

  1. #1

    Default Artistic Shoot on 11th Sep

    Hi,

    i will be organising an artistic shoot on the 11th Sep(sat). Model will be fly in from Indonesia. Some background of the model - she is a lingerie model in Indonesia and have appreared in some of the lingerie advertisements.

    No. of sesssion : 2 (Time is from 2pm-5pm; 6pm-9pm)
    No. of hour : 3 hr
    No. of photographer : 7
    Amount : $150 per photographer

    interested, kindly PM me.
    Last edited by nostalgia; 28th August 2004 at 09:12 AM.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Astin Studio
    Posts
    4,736

    Default

    Wow, Very pretty model.

  3. #3
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Astin, resistance is futile... heehee

  4. #4

    Default

    Not bad.... Not bad.....
    Quite pretty!!

  5. #5
    Moderator nightwolf75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    really MORE diaper changes
    Posts
    17,843
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fattybombombom
    Not bad.... Not bad.....
    Quite pretty!!
    u wanna volunteer for the next one?

    *NW75 RUNS FOR HIS LIFE...*
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

  6. #6
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    NW75



    Please... note who you're asking ok...

  7. #7

    Default

    please let me know the detail...>>im interested and another of my fren

  8. #8

    Default

    thanks espn.....

  9. #9

    Default

    hohoho...thanks guys and dear fatty...the model is indeed very pretty. She is a LINGERIE model!!! you wun be expected the figure to be out, rite?

    Artistic shoot means artistic nude shoot...*wink*

    okie..currently out of town, will be back in singapore by sat. currently in malacca...very nice place...will be good if got model by my side now..heheheheee..the background n ambience is just too right...

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    east side of singapore
    Posts
    269

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nostalgia
    hohoho...thanks guys and dear fatty...the model is indeed very pretty. She is a LINGERIE model!!! you wun be expected the figure to be out, rite?

    Artistic shoot means artistic nude shoot...*wink*

    okie..currently out of town, will be back in singapore by sat. currently in malacca...very nice place...will be good if got model by my side now..heheheheee..the background n ambience is just too right...
    wah... artistic shoot wor. ask fatty join, later ah... by irene's hubby!

  11. #11

    Default

    hahaa...i wun ask fatty to join...i will ask fatty hubby to join...hehehe...fatty...will you let your hubby join this session?

  12. #12
    Moderator nightwolf75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    really MORE diaper changes
    Posts
    17,843
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nostalgia
    hahaa...i wun ask fatty to join...i will ask fatty hubby to join...hehehe...fatty...will you let your hubby join this session?
    hahaha... u shld! fbbb's hubby is a pretty good photog, in his own right.

    fbbb - me joking abt u posing artistic, hor... still, i hope to see u in front of our lens soon?

    nostalgia - sorry, bro! this round definitely cannot make it. will wait for further shoots from u. oh yeah, if fbbb can make it, u shld ask her to do the make-up for u.
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

  13. #13

    Default

    hey Sam...will see you next round.

    some updates for the shoot. there is a additional session in the morning. ie morning, afternoon and evening.

    morning session
    1. -reserved-
    2. -reserved-
    3. -reserved-
    4. -reserved-
    5. -reserved-
    6.
    7.

    afternoon session
    1. -reserved-
    2. -reserved-
    3. -reserved-
    4.
    5.
    6.
    7.

    evening session
    1. -reserved-
    2. -reserved-
    3. -reserved-
    4.
    5.
    6.
    7.

    * if some of you wanna change to another session, do PM me.

    10 more places left....hurry!!!
    Last edited by nostalgia; 16th August 2004 at 09:33 AM.

  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    hahaha... u shld! fbbb's hubby is a pretty good photog, in his own right.

    fbbb - me joking abt u posing artistic, hor... still, i hope to see u in front of our lens soon?

    nostalgia - sorry, bro! this round definitely cannot make it. will wait for further shoots from u. oh yeah, if fbbb can make it, u shld ask her to do the make-up for u.
    kekekeke... sure as soon as he get's his basic photography skills I'll definately encourage him to go for all kind of shoots.....

  15. #15

    Default

    Upz of you..fatty...for being such a nice and considerate wife..

  16. #16

    Default

    some updates for the shoot. there is a additional session in the morning. ie morning, afternoon and evening.

    morning session
    1. -reserved-
    2. -reserved-
    3. -reserved-
    4. -reserved-
    5. -reserved-
    6.
    7.

    afternoon session
    1. -reserved-
    2. -reserved-
    3. -reserved-
    4. -reserved-
    5.
    6.
    7.

    evening session
    1. -reserved-
    2. -reserved-
    3. -reserved-
    4. -reserved-
    5.
    6.
    7.

    * if some of you wanna change to another session, do PM me.

    8 more places left....hurry!!!

  17. #17

    Default

    some updates for the shoot. there is a additional session in the morning. ie morning, afternoon and evening.

    morning session
    1. -reserved-
    2. -reserved-
    3. -reserved-
    4. -reserved-
    5. -reserved-
    6. -reserved-
    7.

    afternoon session
    1. -reserved-
    2. -reserved-
    3. -reserved-
    4. -reserved-
    5. -reserved-
    6. -reserved-
    7.

    evening session
    1. -reserved-
    2. -reserved-
    3. -reserved-
    4. -reserved-
    5. -reserved-
    6.
    7.

    * if some of you wanna change to another session, do PM me.

    4 more places left....hurry!!! thank you all for ur support. this event will not be a success without your help.

  18. #18

    Default

    4 more places left, anyone?

  19. #19

    Default

    hohoho....three more places left only....

  20. #20

    Default

    1 last slot....anyone?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •