Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Road trip to Pengarram, JB!!

WAH! Still cannot sleep???Nevermind got CS with me and i fax to the god already cannot rain 2moro, hope that he received it,HE!HE! CHEERS!!!

I also cannot sleep man. Thinking of the raving beauty i'll be picking up in a few hours.

Gd morning everyone!
    thinking of bring my car battery charger for my canon batteries
    any takers?

wait buz uncle kok me sia

Praying for A safe trip for all of us going ... and fine weather ..

C ya ...
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

back!!!!
    guess e rest r on e way back to midlink plaza..
    got off from woodlands checkpt.. =P
    reached home less than 10 mins
    hahaha...

anyway, it was really an enjoyable trip with all the 5 babes, friendly organisers, friendly photog mates and not to leave out the FOOD!!!! Wah.. i had 3 baby lobsters as the models are on diet!!!

Kudos to everyone!!!!

Shucks! And I thought I could be the first to post a response after returning from the trip. Now I know why the models appeared so worn out! Kekeke.
    Nice to meet u & your hubby, Ruth and the rest of the photogs on my virgin photoshoot outing.

Nice to meet you guys and the beautiful models ...

This trip is worth the efforts put up by SLCC ...
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

Default yoZ!

Hiya All..
    Thankq for the event.
    It's nice to meet all of you.
    And yesh, the weather is good and sunny.
    Of course, nose bleed from the models too..

Default i must post these .....

despite my fatigue, I still felt the need to post these before I take a nice warm bath !!!

1. Firstly, our prayers were answered. We were given excellent weather and everyone of us - the family, the pretty models, make-up artist and of cos, all the photographers, were back safe and sound.

2. KUDOS to SLCC , especially Joanne and Stanley for organising such a wonderful trip. Dun worry about us as we will soon forget the inevitable waiting time as some things are just beyond our control

3. for the models, who were such a sporting and fun-loving bunch although some of them met each other for the first time

4. Good seafood esp. the baby lobster !!! ...thinking of them makes me drool

5. Of cos, all of you who took part, who make it a success - one bus load of photographers with MEAN gears

6. Although, I have only managed to talk to Knight Ong and Newman today. Hey, it's a start..... I hope to see you guys at future such trips again but give the family a BREAK first .. THEY SERIOUSLY NEED IT.

Take a good rest, people ( family, models, make-up artist and photographers) .... YOU NEED IT !!!!!

It's gonna be a BEAUTIFUL SUNDAY TODAY !

No kidding ey AhV!

Ladies and gentlemen, thanks for participating in this road trip. At the end of the day, the minor glitch we had in the morning at immigration was worth it!

Fabulous food! Glorious weather (especially at Desaru)! Fantabulous ladies to pose for us! What more could we ask for??!!

Many thanks to Stanley & Joanne for organizing this road trip, and planning out the logistics. Apart from the long wait at immigration, i believe everything went smoothly. Granted that some people had to shift tables, and stuff like that, i know for sure that everyone was a happy camper at the end of the day.

I'd also like to extend our personal thanks to all the photographers for being extremely cooperative. Three cheers to you all for helping us make this road trip a huge success. There is already talk that another road trip will be in the works within the next year, so tune in periodically for news on that.

Last but not least, i cannot emphasize enough on how the ladies made the shooting seamless and exciting. It helps to have cooperative and professional people working together to produce an outcome of this magnitude. Pat on the back for the organizers, models and of course the shutterbugs!

Thanks for you all thanks me Luckly! don't know which type of god must be received my fax that i send out, that's why the weather was so
    Tired but worth while to see every body so happy
    I pity the models kana sting and donate lots of blood's to mosquito, but they still OK and very professional too! cheers for them!!! And they flying around table to table to entertain photographers like butterflies Ha! Ha! Did anyone eye popup or nose bleed? (must pay tips to MAMASANG)
    Ruth, you must be eatting alot right?
    Anyway, Thanks everybody for the support to make this trip so----successful.

Enjoyed the trip alot. Good day out

ProImage,, you missed out on a great day hahahahah...

Quote Originally Posted by JAG
    Enjoyed the trip alot. Good day out

ProImage,, you missed out on a great day hahahahah...
    No choice.....when you have an assignment to do, I really have no choice. Glad that you enjoy your trip and everyone else.

Don't worry there is always another trip but it will not happend so soon. Hehe.....Those who miss out on this exciting trip, don't fret. Look out for it in our next posting.....!

Kum Sia to Stanley and Joanne, also all the models. Great trip!

Default hehehe....

Quote Originally Posted by Pro Image
    Eh you confirm or not? If yes I am going to ask Joanne to put your name in. Eh you have to come down to the studio soon for the full payment. Let Joanne know who you are. Her no. is 98583502

Thanks!

Thank you SLCC for organising the fun trip.

And kudos to the models for their attitude!!

Hope my pics out right.

eh... Pro Image, u confirmed missed out. muahahahaha.... must suan back...

so no one post their pics yet?? hmm... too much lobster ehz?

Hi, Stanley, Joanne,

Really enjoyed the trip and hoping for the next one....

Nice to meet Khight Ong and the rest...

As for the models, I have nothing to say but to comment on their professionalism and "donation" to the mosquitoes..

Quote Originally Posted by joeteh
    Hi, Stanley, Joanne,

Really enjoyed the trip and hoping for the next one....

Nice to meet Khight Ong and the rest...

As for the models, I have nothing to say but to comment on their professionalism and "donation" to the mosquitoes..

Yo brother! you are right ...... "BLOOD DONATION" to the mosquitoes !!! After that, unclej offered his repellent ...the HERO who saved the beauties?

Anyway, I have created a thread to remind all photographers to pass their shots to Joanne or me, if they want the gals to have a set of their images.

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=91965

Doing my last bit for SLCC

Quote Originally Posted by AhV
    Yo brother! you are right ...... "BLOOD DONATION" to the mosquitoes !!! After that, unclej offered his repellent ...the HERO who saved the beauties?

Anyway, I have created a thread to remind all photographers to pass their shots to Joanne or me, if they want the gals to have a set of their images.

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=91965

Doing my last bit for SLCC
    Hey man. Thanks for helping Joanne out that day. Good to know that we've got plenty of good people like you.

Default Collection of group photo

All those who went on the trip are entitled to a 5R copy of the group photo we took on the beach. Please call Joanne to arrange the collection day and time at 9858-3502. Photos can be collected starting from Monday, September 20th, 2004.

Once again, a big thank you to all those who went on this trip, and made it a successful one!

Default pass your CD or prints to Joanne ?

Quote Originally Posted by PLRBEAR
    All those who went on the trip are entitled to a 5R copy of the group photo we took on the beach. Please call Joanne to arrange the collection day and time at 9858-3502. Photos can be collected starting from Monday, September 20th, 2004.

Once again, a big thank you to all those who went on this trip, and made it a successful one!

Hey, I have one suggestion .....with reference to this thread http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=91965...you guys can pass your images ( CD or prints ) to Joanne when you go down to collect your Group photo - provided you want a copy Not a bad idea, right ?

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast