Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Road trip to Pengarram, JB!!

Last 5 reserved for ladies will be great ..
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

Default Yay!!! I can go liaoz...

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG
    Last 5 reserved for ladies will be great ..
    Reserve one for me. But but... I not lady...

Quote Originally Posted by Kliky
    Reserve one for me. But but... I not lady...
    Eh you confirm or not? If yes I am going to ask Joanne to put your name in. Eh you have to come down to the studio soon for the full payment. Let Joanne know who you are. Her no. is 98583502

Thanks!

Default 4 more seats left for the ladies ...

yea ..... yea .... 15 more days to go and

ONLY 4 MORE SEATS LEFT !!!!

Ladies, get moving .....

Default Still 4 seats left ???

Ladies, where are you ???

Still 4 more seats left ...... HURRY !

Upz for this trip

Gentlemen, arent your hormones teliing you "it's a Yes" ??? GO .. GO .. GO

" If u cant make it for this trip, I will cut my hair like yours" .... inspired by SINGAPORE IDOL

I wonder who will be the "I" ...not me as I ve not much hair left

Hey, don't make this trip sound like some desperado trip leh.

Default Did I ?

Did I ??? Just thot it would be great and fruitful to have a good mix of male and female photographers .... shooting is secondary for some of us

We are also looking forward to the 'makan' session and sharing of knowledge too ..... Some of them have already explained in their earlier posts

You going ? Since SLCC has a target number to meet, we might as well support them and hit the numbers ... the more the merrier.

Anyway, Max 2.8.. thanks for sharing your views ... cheers !

Relax....relax... No offence hah... This is a healthy trip, think of the FOOD!

AhV, you and I need to brush up our outdoor skill hor, don't forget, the last Ubin trip, I also screw up most of my shots, more than yours ah! This time round, let concentrate to be good photographers, ok?

See you in few weeks time.

FOOD and GLORIOUS BABES!

Default food

Quote Originally Posted by Pro Image
    FOOD and GLORIOUS BABES!

ya can shoot some sea food in the fast setting sun with super shallow dof, sea in the background....

Default On lah

Quote Originally Posted by Max 2.8
    Relax....relax... No offence hah... This is a healthy trip, think of the FOOD!

AhV, you and I need to brush up our outdoor skill hor, don't forget, the last Ubin trip, I also screw up most of my shots, more than yours ah! This time round, let concentrate to be good photographers, ok?

See you in few weeks time.
    No worries, brother ..... no matter how 'good' or 'bad' we are, there is always room for improvement ...

Yes, ENJOY THE FIGURES ... oops I mean the FOOD a hungry photographer is a 'angry' photographer ..must work on our shots carefully. I knew what went wrong during our last trip ... How about you ??

Anyway, upz for this trip

Thks! Ahv. OK, update for today, three more seats left ------! Any one else? Must be fast ----ZOOM -----.

2 more places.......

i think im going there with my lomo

Maybe left one place only! Cause Jimtong friend is going too ! QUICK! Last place!!!

good luck n enjoy guys..!!
    its a value for money outing cum shots..

OK Guys and Gals.....as of this moment we have a full load. Just waiting for 3 more person who is on the reserve list who has not paid up.

If you know who you are please proceed to our studio for the payment. Call Joanne on 98583502 for more info.

So for now we are opening our reserve list for 3 more people, if the other 3 do not turn up for their payment.

Dateline for payment is due by 1st September.

Thank you.

Default Gentle reminder ....

'HO SAY' liao...... FULL HOUSE

For those who are going, u just have to wait for 911 ...then u can:

EAT, EAT, EAT ... the yummy food
    DRINK, DRINK, DRINK... your favourite beverage/ soup/ gravy
    BUY, BUY ,BUY .. titbits or whatever (bring your own RM$)
    SHARE, SHARE, SHARE .... your photography knowledge and experience
    SHOOT, SHOOT, SHOOT... all your favourite 'chio bu'

Before you are able to do the above, you are reminded AGAIN to check the validity and expiry of your passport.... at least 6 months or more before expiry. If in doubt, please check with local authorities and get it renewed asap. You dun wanna end up 'WAIT, WAIT, WAIT' at the Customs if they refuse to let you enter the country. In case there are 'blur sotong' among us, we are using the RED International Passport liao ..... the BLUE one is no longer applicable Of cos, for those who have not paid up, pls do so soon as Joanne needs to plan, arrange and pay for the logistics. Once payment is not received by Sep 1, those on the reserved list will take over.

Ai ya, this is just a reminder again to ensure u all have an enjoyable and fruitful trip...dun wanna leave anyone behind

to SLCC for organising this coming VFM (Value-For-Money) trip !!!!

Talking Subject to organiser's approval...

I will be bringing 2 bottles of wine (well depending on what I can find) to share at my lunch table.

Tis up to you to find out who I am... no one should expose me here I'm a very private person. Also very shy... ask Joanne.

geesshh... somemore I dun take much seafood... hmm... what should I get in return

actually... still subject to no ****-ups in my schedule.... *fingers crossed*

Oh oh... one more thing... if we develop films taken during this trip at Stanley's, got 30% discount or not??

Quote Originally Posted by Kliky
    I will be bringing 2 bottles of wine (well depending on what I can find) to share at my lunch table.

Tis up to you to find out who I am... no one should expose me here I'm a very private person. Also very shy... ask Joanne.

geesshh... somemore I dun take much seafood... hmm... what should I get in return

actually... still subject to no ****-ups in my schedule.... *fingers crossed*

Oh oh... one more thing... if we develop films taken during this trip at Stanley's, got 30% discount or not??
    Eh give Joanne a call lah!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast