Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12347 ... LastLast

Thread: Road trip to Pengarram, JB!!

well... soo much emphasis on the models - come back show us the pics lah! then can at least encourage more people to go the next time round... right?

Default Hmmm ... u dun you join them ?

Jfl....jfl .... I dun think you will get to see much of their pics if u dun go for this 'VFM' trip as most of them will probably keep their shots for private viewing esp. bikini shots . If not, we will find these pics on another website shortly - you should know where, lah.

Stanley has always maintained a personal standard on his models or even those from modelling agencies - for this particular trip. I am definitely going as I have never doubted his 'taste'

Models used were always "chio" more than 90% of the time. Even if they were not, Stanley has never failed to make them looked like beauties with the power of make-up and lightings ( natural or artificial ) Personally, I have seen some of his "before and after" shots.

As for the rest of the people who are still considering, REMEMBER IT IS ALWAYS THE SKILL OF THE PHOTOGRAPHER TO MAKE ANYTHING/ ANYBODY LOOK NICE ... NOT THE CAMERA

Hint : If there are no change of models, they are definitely 'Chio Bu' ..... .. SHOOT TILL YOUR EYES POP OUT !!!

Quote Originally Posted by jfl
    well... soo much emphasis on the models - come back show us the pics lah! then can at least encourage more people to go the next time round... right?
    Yes please come down to our studio to view the models pictures. As mentioned earlier by by AhV, if we were to put up those pix the photos will end up some where else.

Please feel free to come down. Call Joanne for further info on the trip. Actually the trip is not only about the MODELS but more of like a photographers gathering for a trip away from home. You all will have interaction and share new ideas among yourself.

That is the main reason why we organise this trip. It's not about shooting models only but also get to EAT a 8 course lunch and 6 course dinner! So for $138 for food, models and bus return trip where to find?

Thanks!

UPDATE!
    There are 12 spaces left. For those who require some visual motivation to go, you're invited to come down to Stanley Lim Colour Centre to view the pics of these models. no need to wait until we come back from the trip to see lah....by then too late already! Sure regret not going, I GUARANTEE IT!

Also, we're not emphasising on the models. We're also there to learn from each other, share with each other, and hang out with everyone. The main aim of this trip is to go there and have fun! So come on! Sign up, and let's go enjoy ourselves on this fantastic trip!

PS: Would appreciate it if all those confirmed can come down and pay next week please. Thanks!

UPDATE! Left 11 spots!!

update ! left 10 spots only !!! don't miss it , u will wait until next year liao ------

Ha! Ha! 9 spots left only! Hurry!

Default 22 days more to go and counting .....

22 days to go !!!!! If you are reading this, what are you waiting for ? Still wondering about models' quality ?

Understand from some of Stanley's students and assistants.... models are 'chio bu' so that all of you are motivated to shoot Of cos, bring your own tissue paper.... WHY ??? What were you thinking ? Naughty, Naughty To stop your nose from bleeding !!!! While we bleed, we can still interact, share our knowledge and experiences ...blah blah blah

Upzz for this trip and GO ! GO ! GO !

SHOOT WHAT YOU LOVE AND LOVE WHAT YOU SHOOT !!!

Quote Originally Posted by AhV
    22 days to go !!!!! If you are reading this, what are you waiting for ? Still wondering about models' quality ?

Understand from some of Stanley's students and assistants.... models are 'chio bu' so that all of you are motivated to shoot Of cos, bring your own tissue paper.... WHY ??? What were you thinking ? Naughty, Naughty To stop your nose from bleeding !!!! While we bleed, we can still interact, share our knowledge and experiences ...blah blah blah

Upzz for this trip and GO ! GO ! GO !

SHOOT WHAT YOU LOVE AND LOVE WHAT YOU SHOOT !!!

So Ahv you better bring more tissue paper!!
    Yes why wait? Actualy I have a few reserved, if once they confirmed, I have to say sorry to you. So faster, hurry up ,quick quick. Come and join us, let bleed together and have fun together.

Default 20 days more to go ......

20 days more to go ........

Hurry.... signup quick !

im thinking of the food more than the models...
    lolz!!!

countdown!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jfl
    i saw the models pics... not bad!!!!
    well.. its a chance to learn from one another, a food marathon, a bonded session and model shooting opportunities..

limited seats left...

Quote Originally Posted by RuthBaby
    i saw the models pics... not bad!!!!
    well.. its a chance to learn from one another, a food marathon, a bonded session and model shooting opportunities..

limited seats left...
    OMG.............!!! Ruth you are going as well? How about lobert? God.....I am definately going

GUYS AND GALS this is not only a guy thingy. We have some ladies who is joining us for the trip as well. So don't be frighten! I, Stanley and PLRBEAR will be going to guide some of those how to shoot those gorgeous BABES who joined the trip.

THIS IS A GENTLE REMINDER...........THOSE WHO HAVE NOT PAID UP PLEASE PROCEED TO OUR OFFICE FOR THE FULL PAYMENT. Those who have reserve, please be reminded that we will give up your seats to those who are more interested.

At the moment, I think there is only 7 seats left......................

Thank you......

to me, it looks like a gourmet session....
    but to lorbert? its trigger session

c u

Default counting ....

19 more days to go !!!!

sign-up quick !!!

Wah!! read everthing already, so cheap !!!??? Check my date, maybe can joint u guy!

Quote Originally Posted by rz67
    Wah!! read everthing already, so cheap !!!??? Check my date, maybe can joint u guys!
    Well you better hurry. We left only a few places.........CALL JOANNE ON 98583502....kekeke.......

Default counting

17 days more to go !!!!!

Hurry ...if your appointment or reservist is cancelled, SIGNUP QUICK !!!!

Update!!

5 spots left! Quick before the availability runs out and you'll be left ranting and raving!

Also IMPORTANT NOTE:

For those who are going, please check your passports to make sure they're not expiring. Now would be a good time to go extend it or something.

Default Counting ....

16 more days to go !!!! Upz for this coming trip ...

goodie ... goodie .... 5 more spots left

Any more ladies in the house ???

Will be great to have more female photographers as you all view things from a different perspective .... Different composition ??? suggest some of your favourite poses to the models ?? .....

Ladies .... signup quick !

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12347 ... LastLast