Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 367891013 ... LastLast

Thread: Singapore Fireworks Festival Finale shoot outing

Have a feeling even 4pm may be a bit late...

I Be There Earlier For Sure To Check The Place Out, Join Me?
    Take both its legs down first, then cuts its tail, next is shoot between its eyes:devil:

Quote Originally Posted by willyfoo
    Have a feeling even 4pm may be a bit late...
    Got the same feeling. That y i will go earlier just to look around and chop a place first if got a lot of ppl start to chop places.

Anyone going early do call me up.. we can get some good spot first ( a bit kia su lia0) hahahahaha.

So guys. I will be going there at 3 PM... I think 1 hour earlier should be good enough... Anyway, the waiting time to the actual show will be quite interesting as we can chat and share our experience. Also can try out each other camera mah.
    Last edited by chunger; 15th August 2004 at 11:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GENO
    I Be There Earlier For Sure To Check The Place Out, Join Me?

I will be there at 3 PM, I will give you a call when I reach lah

Ok C Ur Later , Iam Logging Out , Gona Pack My Things Got My Hp , 92705391 To Reach Me.
    Take both its legs down first, then cuts its tail, next is shoot between its eyes:devil:

ermm ... guess i'll not be joining u guys .... gotta bring my mum and mother-in-law to see the fireworks .... sob sob ..... anyway enjoy and look forward to joining u guys !

Ok guys, here is my final update on today's meeting venue and time.

Here are the list of the group there will be going ( any late comer pls give us a call - there are some HP number from some ppl here already mention in the thread)

1) es0teric
    2) dethangel
    3) chunger
    4) Seraphim
    5) noVice
    6) GENO -plus 2 friends
    7) kohweekuan
    8) latmo
    9) Yildun
    10) eawtan
    11) Will03 + other 2 CSer
    12)illustrious
    13)edwinywh
    14) wywy_lim
    15)Kai

Meeting Venue : Traffic light area behind the Merlion ( who dunno pls call )
    Meeting Time : 4 PM sharp ( but some will go there around 3 plus after some advice from Willy Foo)

So anyone going there early will have bigger chance to get a spot together with our group lah. So those early bird (cser) do give me a call when you reach. My contact is 91470412 Mike

Quote Originally Posted by poohbear
    ermm ... guess i'll not be joining u guys .... gotta bring my mum and mother-in-law to see the fireworks .... sob sob ..... anyway enjoy and look forward to joining u guys !
    Nevermind... do enjoy it.. If you bring those elder to watch.. Do go a bit early to get some place for them to rest comfortablely. Dun bring them too near the fireworks. The sound is just too loud and strong shockwave also.

Woah, looks like I'm the first to post after the fireworks. Sorry I couldn't join you guys, was with my brother at the reclaimed land area. Magnificient fireworks tonight eh?

Downloading the pictures right now. Excited to see how they turned out.

Then I am the 2nd The big shell was really high sia!

Best of the 3. No horse run!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Yeowww
    Best of the 3. No horse run!!!
    Agreed with you. But then, the smoke also no horse run.

think i saw u..or someone who look like u..haha..u were not on the bridge rite??u were at the part below the restuarants area..nearer to the fireworks..1 grp of u..mi so sad..can't find a place..stood in the bushes..photos all canot make it..

Quote Originally Posted by chunger
    Nevermind... do enjoy it.. If you bring those elder to watch.. Do go a bit early to get some place for them to rest comfortablely. Dun bring them too near the fireworks. The sound is just too loud and strong shockwave also.

Quote Originally Posted by ccplim
    Agreed with you. But then, the smoke also no horse run.
    pardon me for my ignorance but what in the world is a 'horse run'?

The smoke was terrible. Spoilt all the behind shots. No more background scenery to go along!

Quote Originally Posted by Gosu_John
    pardon me for my ignorance but what in the world is a 'horse run'?

(
    No Horse Run means "Boh(3) Beh(4) Zhao(4)" in Hokkien..which means...NO FIGHT AH!!!!! RAARR!

Tonight not much wind........ the smoke was not able to clear fast enough....... the later part of the fireworks was terrible.... so much smoke....... can only see the fireworks behind the smoke.....

Quote Originally Posted by Annery
    Tonight not much wind........ the smoke was not able to clear fast enough....... the later part of the fireworks was terrible.... so much smoke....... can only see the fireworks behind the smoke.....
    The smoke was terrible near to the end. The worst thing is, I never expect the big shell to go so high up. Even my widest also not enough

Quote Originally Posted by Annery
    Precisely!! sigh... the first few shots turned out to be my best ones. the behind ones could probably be made better if I just cropped out the fireworks themselves, against the black night sky.

From my position, along the reclaimed land bay edge, the fireworks didn't seem to be behind the fireworks, but the scenery were sadly covered up.

how was the scene from along the bridge? good?

It was a a great outing today for those who have attend. Listed 15 people, but in the end, 20 people turn out Sorry guys that I left early because I need to book in before 11pm. For tonight fireworks is too smoky, turn every photo ugly. Alright then, see you guys in next outing.
    The best reward in life is laughter

Btw, anyone mamaged to caught the water feature?

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 367891013 ... LastLast