Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567811 ... LastLast

Thread: Singapore Fireworks Festival Finale shoot outing

Quote Originally Posted by chunger
    Ok... give me a call. But try not to be too late. Coz tml will be expecting a lot of crowd going. I am not sure we all can chop some nice spot also.
    THANKS!
    I will be there before 5...

Not going to take any chances liao.Tomorrow's last chance!(for this yr!?)

so where exactly are we shooting? right on the bridge? or infront of one fullerton? wldn't one fullerton be better place? bridge will have many ppl walking and squeezing when time draws near. just my thoughts.
    Find me at Claudia.sg and I work at 24seven

Quote Originally Posted by illustrious
    no girls...

considering....
    Aiya... y must have girl then can take with us ? Our aim is the same rite ? Taking and learn how to take photos of fireworks mah. Unlike shopping, now we all got the same interest. I dun think different sex is really a matter here. Correct guys ?

bridge is safer
    cos fullerton seem to be a vip area

Quote Originally Posted by latmo
    bridge is safer

exactly, last time ndp we also divided into 2 group when there but still close by

i really find the escalator part confusing...
    maybe we meet in the area where there are a lot of street dancer? (just a suggestion)
    all know that place?
    Last edited by kohweekuan; 15th August 2004 at 12:49 AM.

bridge is safer
    the merlion extended bridge is vip area last weekend. but there was a huge crowd along those resturants and many cameras too. there still can sit down and wait. on the floor of cos. alternatively, all 13++ of us fork out money and reserve tables at one of the resturant and we no need scared no place to moult 13++ tripods.

erm get a table ......
    wellll ......

Well, we will consider about that. Coz I really nv been to the bridge or one fullerton leh. So.. any guys here been there b4? which will be a better place ? coz i think bridge a bit too cramp also lah hehe scare the bridge overload leh :P

Well, we will consider about that. Coz I really nv been to the bridge or one fullerton leh. So.. any guys here been there b4? which will be a better place ? coz i think bridge a bit too cramp also lah hehe scare the bridge overload leh :P
    if we reach at 4pm i dun think bridge is a problem ......

if we reach at 4pm i dun think bridge is a problem ......

yup think so too...

Quote Originally Posted by kohweekuan
    exactly, last time ndp we also divided into 2 group when there but still close by

i really find the escalator part confusing...
    maybe we meet in the area where there are a lot of street dancer? (just a suggestion)
    all know that place?

Hey All, I think about it and want to sugguess that we meet some place nearer to the place we want to chop place. Let's meet at One Fullerton ( opposite of Fullerton Hotel). Who ever go early can scout for some good area for setting up tripod and picnic also lah :P

Was at fullerton and the bridge last week. wat i saw...

along the bridge - packed like sardine and many ppl walking through and back all the time. very hard to station and not more to say put our tripods. unless like wat i saw ppl doing, climb up to the parapet.

along one fullerton, around embargo and the other resturants, many ppl were seated nicely and some q-ing to get into the resturants, the seats on the bridge with no blockage, but got to go early to check out availability of tables. don't know what time the crowd will start to form at this place but i think 4pm shld be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by illustrious
    Was at fullerton and the bridge last week. wat i saw...

along the bridge - packed like sardine and many ppl walking through and back all the time. very hard to station and not more to say put our tripods. unless like wat i saw ppl doing, climb up to the parapet.

along one fullerton, around embargo and the other resturants, many ppl were seated nicely and some q-ing to get into the resturants, the seats on the bridge with no blockage, but got to go early to check out availability of tables. don't know what time the crowd will start to form at this place but i think 4pm shld be fine.
    Well.. lets see first... I think tml see how things go lor. If the bridge really cannot make it then we must have a backup plan leh. Like the Esplanade side which very near to the bridge (crowd won't form so fast there) or the One Fullerton lor (if got place)

I think the restorant is fully booked liao. After 2 weeks... ppl will know what to do to get a good romantic dinner and still able to enjoy the spectacular fireworks show.

we really need to decide on meeting venue fast!
    scare others wont come in tml anymore if they got something on in the morning.
    or we stick to original plan?

yes getting really messy

where to meet? where to meet? where to meet?

yes getting really messy

where to meet? where to meet? where to meet?

yup, agree
    there are many alternative meeting place coming up.
    we just need 1 that we are familiar with, once all there, we hurry up and set off for the place we going to station.
    it will be better than all trying to find the place and end up all late and will snow ball the whole process...

Let fixed it.

Meeting location : Near the traffic light behind the Merlion. ( everyone know where it is rite?)

Time : 4 PM sharp (late comer please give us a call or SMS)

Any objection? Coz i think the initial meeting place a bit complicated for anyone that din use that route b4.

Let fixed it.

Meeting location : Near the traffic light behind the Merlion. ( everyone know where it is rite?)

Any objection? Coz i think the initial meeting place a bit complicated for anyone that din use that route b4.
    his number is 91470412 in case you miss the post in the front of the thread
    Last edited by kohweekuan; 15th August 2004 at 01:30 AM.

Let fixed it.

noted. and got ur number down too. see u guys tmr.

sorry i am new to this outing so i need a number that i can contact? so great if someone can give me his number...thanks...really sorry...new at this outing thing.

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567811 ... LastLast