Page 17 of 51 FirstFirst ... 7121516171819222742 ... LastLast
Results 321 to 340 of 1013

Thread: The Random Thread- SEASON 8!! (support Wishes From Singapore!)

  1. #321

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 8!! (support Wishes From Singapore!)

    Quote Originally Posted by bonrya View Post
    Try not making out for a while..
    my boss is a GUY. BLEAGHS

  2. #322
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,632

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309

    my boss is a GUY. BLEAGHS
    Soshite?
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  3. #323
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 8!! (support Wishes From Singapore!)

    who says guys and guy cannot make out?

  4. #324
    Member iguanavon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Shimonoseki
    Posts
    520

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SurrealDreamWalker

    just fell sick yesterday... flu..

    don't think i can join you all for nite macro else i might pass the flu to you..

    next time ba...
    I'm also having flu, sore throat seems like coming soon, can still go for night macro lah.lol

  5. #325

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 8!! (support Wishes From Singapore!)

    Quote Originally Posted by bonrya View Post
    Soshite?
    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    who says guys and guy cannot make out?
    oooooooh you guys are sick. i prefer women

    and older women like.. in their late twenties? LOL

  6. #326
    Member iguanavon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Shimonoseki
    Posts
    520

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart
    who says guys and guy cannot make out?
    No wonder I saw you surrounded by men at BK, ROFL

  7. #327
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 8!! (support Wishes From Singapore!)

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanavon View Post
    No wonder I saw you surrounded by men at BK, ROFL
    nonono. i am only surrounded by girls. those guys are consulting the love guru on how to jio girls...

  8. #328

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 8!! (support Wishes From Singapore!)

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    nonono. i am only surrounded by girls. those guys are consulting the love guru on how to jio girls...
    Allen's pretty smart.

    Avon, ever heard of the term "act queer to get chicks?"

  9. #329
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 8!! (support Wishes From Singapore!)

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    Allen's pretty smart.

    Avon, ever heard of the term "act queer to get chicks?"
    u can always carry big lenses and try to camwhore.

    chicks are one thing. smart girls are another.

    i like smartgirls over bimbos

  10. #330

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 8!! (support Wishes From Singapore!)

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    u can always carry big lenses and try to camwhore.

    chicks are one thing. smart girls are another.

    i like smartgirls over bimbos
    i like smartphones over i(diot)phones

    are you talking about Samantha from lush 91.3? hahahaha.

    chicks refer to any girl. whether they're smart or not, remains to be seen (and heard!)

  11. #331
    Member iguanavon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Shimonoseki
    Posts
    520

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309

    Allen's pretty smart.

    Avon, ever heard of the term "act queer to get chicks?"
    Nope, never heard of it... Acting eccentric to get chick I can understand, but acting gay.... Hmmm.... Hard to accept, LOL

  12. #332

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanavon

    Nope, never heard of it... Acting eccentric to get chick I can understand, but acting gay.... Hmmm.... Hard to accept, LOL
    It's to make them lower that shield and that when you attack!!

  13. #333
    Member iguanavon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Shimonoseki
    Posts
    520

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86

    It's to make them lower that shield and that when you attack!!
    Seems like Spree is an expert in this field. Whahaha

  14. #334

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 8!! (support Wishes From Singapore!)

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanavon View Post
    Seems like Spree is an expert in this field. Whahaha
    that's why the Spartans' Phalanx never fell LOL... their shields are never lowered.

  15. #335

    Default

    At Parisilk Katong now

  16. #336
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,632

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309

    i like smartphones over i(diot)phones

    are you talking about Samantha from lush 91.3? hahahaha.

    chicks refer to any girl. whether they're smart or not, remains to be seen (and heard!)
    Deh. 91.3fm not lush leh. only the hits nia.
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  17. #337

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 8!! (support Wishes From Singapore!)

    Quote Originally Posted by bonrya View Post
    Deh. 91.3fm not lush leh. only the hits nia.
    i don't listen to the ray-dee-oh

  18. #338

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SamTac
    At Parisilk Katong now
    Oh? Aiyah why didn't wait for me to go?

  19. #339
    Member iguanavon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Shimonoseki
    Posts
    520

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309

    i don't listen to the ray-dee-oh
    No Ledio? Lol

  20. #340
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,632

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309

    i don't listen to the ray-dee-oh
    No laydio???
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •