Page 10 of 51 FirstFirst ... 589101112152035 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 1013

Thread: The Random Thread- SEASON 8!! (support Wishes From Singapore!)

  1. #181

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 8!! (support Wishes From Singapore!)

    FWAH! Tagore's near my house hehehehehehe

  2. #182

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 8!! (support Wishes From Singapore!)

    Wow haha is there a heartlander response to this? I'm so uncultured cos i stay in Bishan

  3. #183

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 8!! (support Wishes From Singapore!)

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    Wow haha is there a heartlander response to this? I'm so uncultured cos i stay in Bishan
    i'm a coffeeboy. crap. i should stop going to Holland Village for my Erdinger fix -.-

  4. #184
    Member iguanavon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Shimonoseki
    Posts
    520

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 8!! (support Wishes From Singapore!)

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    FWAH! Tagore's near my house hehehehehehe
    Tagore's near your place? Venus Drive also near your place??!?!?!

  5. #185

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 8!! (support Wishes From Singapore!)

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanavon View Post
    Tagore's near your place? Venus Drive also near your place??!?!?!
    i stay at *ahem* upper thomson

  6. #186

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 8!! (support Wishes From Singapore!)

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    i'm a coffeeboy. crap. i should stop going to Holland Village for my Erdinger fix -.-
    Haha you should go there for civet cat crap coffee, its for the highest class of ppl

  7. #187

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 8!! (support Wishes From Singapore!)

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    Haha you should go there for civet cat crap coffee, its for the highest class of ppl
    too poor for that. i'll swallow the beans myself, crap it out.. and brew my own coffee

  8. #188

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 8!! (support Wishes From Singapore!)

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    too poor for that. i'll swallow the beans myself, crap it out.. and brew my own coffee
    Wah like that then the "aroma" even more power!

  9. #189

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 8!! (support Wishes From Singapore!)

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    Wah like that then the "aroma" even more power!
    wanna give it a go?

  10. #190

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 8!! (support Wishes From Singapore!)

    i stay at Upper Thomson: the Holland Village of the Central Regions!!!

  11. #191
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86

    Wow haha is there a heartlander response to this? I'm so uncultured cos i stay in Bishan
    http://m.soundcloud.com/radio913/the...men-maddy-from

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309

    i stay at *ahem* upper thomson
    Does your house have a name too??? Rich coffee boy! Hahaha
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  12. #192
    Member iguanavon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Shimonoseki
    Posts
    520

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 8!! (support Wishes From Singapore!)

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    i stay at Upper Thomson: the Holland Village of the Central Regions!!!
    The actual place you're staying at... Holland village of the other world? LOL

  13. #193

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 8!! (support Wishes From Singapore!)

    Quote Originally Posted by bonrya View Post
    http://m.soundcloud.com/radio913/the...men-maddy-from



    Does your house have a name too??? Rich coffee boy! Hahaha
    Hmm the link doesn't work

  14. #194

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 8!! (support Wishes From Singapore!)

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanavon View Post
    The actual place you're staying at... Holland village of the other world? LOL
    you mean Nether-worldly Regions in this sense?

    rich coffeeboy? nay. i'm a poor poor coffeeboy.

    my boss is a Jewish Carpenter

  15. #195

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 8!! (support Wishes From Singapore!)

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    wanna give it a go?
    Haha its ok, you can share with Avon haha

  16. #196

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 8!! (support Wishes From Singapore!)

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    you mean Nether-worldly Regions in this sense?

    rich coffeeboy? nay. i'm a poor poor coffeeboy.

    my boss is a Jewish Carpenter
    Haha so you are one of the holy ones

  17. #197
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86

    Hmm the link doesn't work
    Hmmm. Try the 91.3 Facebook page. The link's there.
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  18. #198
    Member iguanavon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Shimonoseki
    Posts
    520

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 8!! (support Wishes From Singapore!)

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    Haha its ok, you can share with Avon haha
    Keep your share! I prefer tea LOL
    Last edited by iguanavon; 23rd March 2011 at 08:50 PM.

  19. #199

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 8!! (support Wishes From Singapore!)

    Quote Originally Posted by bonrya View Post
    Hmmm. Try the 91.3 Facebook page. The link's there.
    Alright

  20. #200

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 8!! (support Wishes From Singapore!)

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanavon View Post
    Keep your share! I prefer tea LOL
    Tea also can go through the same process?

Page 10 of 51 FirstFirst ... 589101112152035 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •