Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: World's First 3D PRAWN

  1. #1

    Default World's First 3D PRAWN

    WORLD'S FIRST 3D PRAWN!

    *warning* might scare little kids under the age of 21.

  2. #2
    Moderator diver-hloc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Somewhere North
    Posts
    5,201

    Default Re: World's First 3D PRAWN

    Sorry… not even into normal 3D movies… 3D po*n would be another gimmick to draw in the 'Uncle' Club…

    Scuba & Father... For Life

  3. #3

    Default Re: World's First 3D PRAWN

    1 year ago news. i even provided the video, enjoy, get some tissue. :P

    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/threa...highlight=porn
    Last edited by ninelives; 22nd March 2011 at 03:39 PM.
    Objection !!!

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,195

    Default Re: World's First 3D PRAWN

    Is it just RA or pon? I will nose bleed if it is triple X leh.

  5. #5

    Default Re: World's First 3D PRAWN

    Quote Originally Posted by ninelives View Post
    1 year ago news. i even provided the video, enjoy, get some tissue. :P

    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/threa...highlight=porn
    haha. i decided to be more kid-friendly. after-all, i'm only 15

  6. #6
    Deregistered shaoken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Clementi/West Coast
    Posts
    2,115

    Default Re: World's First 3D PRAWN

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    WORLD'S FIRST 3D PRAWN!

    *warning* might scare little kids under the age of 21.
    If this is 3D, won't you find it a little disgusting?

  7. #7

    Default Re: World's First 3D PRAWN

    Quote Originally Posted by shaoken View Post
    If this is 3D, won't you find it a little disgusting?
    did you read the link? watch the video?

  8. #8

    Default

    Actually the version of sex n zen 2 that stars shu qi n Loretta lee was quite funny n nice.
    Hua Hee tu hou la...Happy can liao

  9. #9
    Member SurrealDreamWalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Outer Limits
    Posts
    1,565

    Default Re: World's First 3D PRAWN

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackgoddess View Post
    Actually the version of sex n zen 2 that stars shu qi n Loretta lee was quite funny n nice.
    my fave shu qi
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

  10. #10

    Default Re: World's First 3D PRAWN

    Quote Originally Posted by SurrealDreamWalker View Post
    my fave shu qi
    2nd that. haha...those lips...
    Hua Hee tu hou la...Happy can liao

  11. #11

    Default Re: World's First 3D PRAWN

    =v=+++
    facebook | Kiwira

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •