Thread: where to find Some abandoned structures in Singapore

Default where to find Some abandoned structures in Singapore

Let those be houses, factories or whatever. I am looking for some rustic architecture, without much people walking around! Could some one point out some places in Singapore? Thanks in advance!

Default Re: where to find Some abandoned structures in Singapore

how about the old HDB flats, playground and bowling alley near Queenstown MRT?

Thanks evilorgi, i've been there. I want something abandoned

1. FIBUA village on pulau tekong (if u've done NS, you would know where that is)
    2. Old Changi Hospital

both of which are definitely abandoned by people, but not by other things...
    CANON EOS 550D, EF-S 18-55mm F3.5-5.6, EF-S 17-55mm F2.8, EF 75-300mm USM F4-5.6, EF 50mm F1.8

you can try OCH in Changi... been there a couple of months back...

OCH? it's been fenced up all around, with motion detectors and flood lights.

the mods have warned of organizing outings here to get to OCH. please refrain from posting such things, or about any other private property.

Guys I am not a local and haven't done NS. I searched for OCH and it really interested me, but if it is fenced out I don't want to risk my luck that much. Would like to know more about it! Also is selator camp still accessible for public photography? I don't want to sneak in or something!

Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    OCH? it's been fenced up all around, with motion detectors and flood lights.

the mods have warned of organizing outings here to get to OCH. please refrain from posting such things, or about any other private property.
    sorry to have missed that part that mods have warned of outings to OCH. there used to be my fav haunts during my JC days and i will go there every weekend. it's kinda creepy thou, esp going up there without torch light at night...

That would have been fun but Alas! Any more recommendations guys?

9 Tampines Street 92. It is old and no one is there