Thread: 27th March, Sun: IT Fair Booth Babes: Berdine, Jovin & Emily (Pls update my new No.)

Default 27th March, Sun: IT Fair Booth Babes: Berdine, Jovin & Emily (Pls update my new No.)

Now You No Need Push With The Crowds

Featuring Three Popular Babes In IT Fair

Berdine Neo, Jovin Yeo & Emily Chia

Date: 27th March, Sunday

Time: 9:00am - 11:30am

Ratio: Max 6 :1

Cost: $43

pm jusgaki, email jusaki@live.com or sms/call 8239 8637 to chop that limited vacancies !!

Default Re: 27th March, Sun: IT Fair Booth Babes: Berdine, Jovin & Emily (Pls update my new N

Berdine

Jovin

Emily

Default Re: 27th March, Sun: IT Fair Booth Babes: Berdine, Jovin & Emily (Pls update my new N

1 piggypie
    2 crazyson

emily & berdine's photo credits to anson and xin msn

support support

support support

Upz for Aki and her models...

totally no reply from organiser despite multiple sms.. no details, organiser MIA.

extremely disappointed with organiser. despite being reputable, this kinda **** still happens. totally no news/reply.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyson View Post
    extremely disappointed with organiser. despite being reputable, this kinda **** still happens. totally no news/reply.
    pity u bro
    ~It is more important to click with people than to click the shutter~

Maybe full house already...
    7D l Capturing the Precious moment

that is obviously NOT TRUE. scroll up and look, i am number 2 on the list. more like not enough people, poor response, and organiser just decides to disappear.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyson View Post
    that is obviously NOT TRUE. scroll up and look, i am number 2 on the list. more like not enough people, poor response, and organiser just decides to disappear.
    Ok, than organiser should update...
    7D l Capturing the Precious moment