Thread: 26th March, Sat: Afternoon Studio Workshop with Evangeline (pls update my new hp No.)

Default 26th March, Sat: Afternoon Studio Workshop with Evangeline (pls update my new hp No.)

Shoot Evangeline in a professional studio set-up

In THREE Different look:

Sexy, Professional & Sporty

*Guidance will be provided by a senior renowned photographer*

Date: 26th March, Saturday

Time: 12:00pm - 2:00pm

Ratio: Max 6 :1

Cost: $90

pm jusgaki, email jusaki@live.com or sms/call 8239 8637 to chop that limited vacancies !!

Default Re: 26th March, Sat: Afternoon Studio Workshop with Evangeline (pls update my new hp

EVANGELINE

Default Re: 26th March, Sat: Afternoon Studio Workshop with Evangeline (pls update my new hp

WHO SHOULD ATTEND

This studio photoshoot is dedicated to anyone (beginners,hobbyist,freelancers) who would wish to lay their foundations on studio shoot but have no idea on how to.
    Those who would like to take studio shots for friends, models, blogshops or simple to enhance their portfolio with great models will definitedly benefit from this shoot. A senior renowned photographer will be present to guide/help everyone on the usuage of the lightings.

1 david

support support

support support