Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Can Sony alpha dslr camera tethered with lightroom 3 /3.2?

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    69

    Smile Can Sony alpha dslr camera tethered with lightroom 3 /3.2?

    Hi there~ anybody know how to tethered sony alpha camera with lightroom 3/3.2 version software for shooting? i owe a sony a550 camera i wish to know how to tethered it with the lightroom software, can anybody tell me how to do so please?

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,060

    Default Re: Can Sony alpha dslr camera tethered with lightroom 3 /3.2?

    Do understand this word (tethered) ??
    I use LR 3 on my A550 ans A55
    Enjoy your every moment with our nature and friends

  3. #3
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: Can Sony alpha dslr camera tethered with lightroom 3 /3.2?

    Quote Originally Posted by stanycjw View Post
    Do understand this word (tethered) ??
    I use LR 3 on my A550 ans A55
    Wah... I didn't know Alpha cameras could install LR3 on them
    Normally I use LR3 on my desktop PC.
    Exploring! :)

  4. #4

    Default Re: Can Sony alpha dslr camera tethered with lightroom 3 /3.2?

    Quote Originally Posted by wsq1234 View Post
    Hi there~ anybody know how to tethered sony alpha camera with lightroom 3/3.2 version software for shooting? i owe a sony a550 camera i wish to know how to tethered it with the lightroom software, can anybody tell me how to do so please?
    Am I being too late to reply???


    Just browsed and saw the post, and googled it.

    Here's the link.

    http://dna-software.narod.ru/

  5. #5

    Default Re: Can Sony alpha dslr camera tethered with lightroom 3 /3.2?

    Quote Originally Posted by mrnyan View Post
    Am I being too late to reply???


    Just browsed and saw the post, and googled it.

    Here's the link.

    http://dna-software.narod.ru/
    Please note that the plugin is for A700, A850, A900 only.

    TS, not all cameras support tethered shooting.

    Is it REALLY so hard to look on Adobe for an issue with Adobe software?

    A simple search for "lightroom 3 tethered" returned this right at the top:

    Tethered camera support | Lightroom 3
    http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/842/cpsid_84221.html


    Add in Sony to that search string and you get redirected to that other plugin. But note that for the A700, A850 and A900, the tethered shooting is supported right away with the software on the CD.

    The A550 is a simple consumer camera.
    Alpha

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •