2) There *should* be a free 8GB Class4 SD card as freebie. If u wanna save the few $, wait till it show to get the Class 10 card (That's what i did, got a lenspen freebie too)
3) You need tripod (I like Manfrotto hehe)
4) You need camera bag (freebie camera bag like no use.. Just buy a camera bag, Lowepro, Vanguard, Crumpler, etc.)
5) 50L digi cabi very very big. Are u gonna put so much stuff inside? Maybe u wanna get a smaller 1 and divert the savings to fund for new lens )
6) Filters.. Kit lens and the 50/1.8 no need get so good imo.. When buy those exp lenses, then invest in really gd filters.. Hoya seems gd enough for most..
7) Remote trigger for taking shots when mounted on tripod / bulb exposure?
Hope this helps