Thread: Tourist spots pictures wanted (Singapore's)

Exclamation Tourist spots pictures wanted (Singapore's)

Hello all,

A friend of mine is looking for good photos of Singapore's well-known tourist spots. The pictures if selected would be paid for, but most probably would not be credited.

So if you have some great photos, of the Parliment house, Chinatown area, Merlion, etc... do submit your pictures for selection. Else go shoot some today.

I don't have a delivery date yet.

Cheers

The question is, how much are you willing to pay for the pictures? If the pictures are not to be credited, chances are you will need to buy the copyright over too.

Quite true, if you state your price openly like between US$100-US$200 per picture... then I am sure you will be overwhelm with offers and fantastic pictures. Otherwise maybe u wait long long oso nobody want to sell or u'll get normal ones.

Alternatively, search pbase and offer the owner $$ for their pics if u like them.

Quote Originally Posted by blurblock
    The question is, how much are you willing to pay for the pictures? If the pictures are not to be credited, chances are you will need to buy the copyright over too.
    Because I'm only spreading the word around, I'm not too sure about the price too. But I was told that if you have the pictures, you can quote the price.

From my point of view, it's up to the buyer to decide if your photo is worth the value you quote.

Quote Originally Posted by taker
    Quite true, if you state your price openly like between US$100-US$200 per picture... then I am sure you will be overwhelm with offers and fantastic pictures. Otherwise maybe u wait long long oso nobody want to sell or u'll get normal ones.

Alternatively, search pbase and offer the owner $$ for their pics if u like them.
    The reason why the price is not discussed here, is because the quote that you offer for your photos would be discussed directly with the buyer (not myself).

If anyone do have the photos in mention, either submit a website link for viewing or email the photos across. (I'm only helping to consolidate, the photos with the contact information.)

Anyone?

I was hoping that I dont have to go sweat it out and shoot all the locations myself...