Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: To Catchlight

Blog Entries

Default Re: To Catchlight

Quote Originally Posted by paesyl View Post
    Here goes the story:

My father own the house (CS forum) I am staying. One day my neighbor came and ask if he can borrow some space to put he mop as his washroom is under construction. I dad said ok as he have been to our house for festival (subscripted member) at times. Before my father left for work he authorized (as a MOD) me to ensure the help. But when my neighbor came he put his mop (still wet) on my dinning table (post his thread at the wrong place) and left. Out of good will (wet mop need to dry right) and knowing the mop is at the wrong place I place it in the balcony. Later when my neighbor came he angrily demand where is his mop? I tell him what happened (thread as the mop is shift to the right place) but he left angrily without his mop. Evening time all my neighbor received his complain as how I anyhow place his thing without asking him. But my dad said nevermind this guy. He just tell me this: "if he dun have common-cent as least use a dollar lah"
    when were mods the sons of the forum owner!

Blog Entries

that anal half-twit must have had a very traumatic childhood to lash out at Catchlight like that

Catchlight is one top-shelf guy who has always worked for the good of this community.
    shaddap and just shoot .... up close
    Walkeast

i never knew catchlights as a nasty person. Perhaps the work on CS has been over bearing. I always say, if you see Catchlights as making things difficult, you should see the other mods man... hur hur :0
    Don't brag about your accomplishments; Show us your future works.

Quote Originally Posted by JacePhoto
    i never knew catchlights as a nasty person. Perhaps the work on CS has been over bearing. I always say, if you see Catchlights as making things difficult, you should see the other mods man... hur hur :0
    Catchlight wasn't nasty in the mention thread at all. After the outburst from the TS he still remained calm.

Quote Originally Posted by paesyl View Post
    Here goes the story:

My father own the house (CS forum) I am staying. One day my neighbor came and ask if he can borrow some space to put he mop as his washroom is under construction. I dad said ok as he have been to our house for festival (subscripted member) at times. Before my father left for work he authorized (as a MOD) me to ensure the help. But when my neighbor came he put his mop (still wet) on my dinning table (post his thread at the wrong place) and left. Out of good will (wet mop need to dry right) and knowing the mop is at the wrong place I place it in the balcony. Later when my neighbor came he angrily demand where is his mop? I tell him what happened (thread as the mop is shift to the right place) but he left angrily without his mop. Evening time all my neighbor received his complain as how I anyhow place his thing without asking him. But my dad said nevermind this guy. He just tell me this: "if he dun have common-cent as least use a dollar lah"
    anyone here wanna CSI that ginna-pi? hehehe
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    anyone here wanna CSI that ginna-pi? hehehe
    LOL at this. we need hackers

Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    sometimes we need bodohs like that ginna-pi to bright up our otherwise dull days. kekekeke huat ah!

Quote Originally Posted by kei1309

Haha I once read that a few of us here are certified hackers

I wasn't affect much emotionally I saw the thread yesterday, I believe this is just an one off case, and decide to let him voice out whatever he wants.

Judging from the way he interact with other members, he won't be here for long even if no action taken against him.

We are all here to share and helping each others, I believe in when we give more to others, we will receive more in return in many other ways.

When we only see full of ourself, it makes us to be very ugly in the eyes of many, and we are unable to see many beautiful people around us.

I should thank him for being a reminder, that I must always be humble, without the people around me, I'm nobody.
    Last edited by catchlights; 16th March 2011 at 02:14 PM.
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    Haha I once read that a few of us here are certified hackers
    No, we need EDMWers. They are more efficient in exposing people than hackers which are existentially computer programmers.
    Last edited by 9V-Orion Images; 16th March 2011 at 02:15 PM.
    CS Aviation / Flickr
    Per aspera ad astra

Quote Originally Posted by catchlights View Post

We are all here to share and helping each others, I believe in when we give more to others, we will receive more in return in many other ways.

When we only see full of ourself, it makes us to be very ugly in the eyes of many, and we are unable to see many beautiful people around us.

I should thank him for being a reminder, that I must always be humble, without the people around me, I'm nobody.
    This is the type of speech a President makes to a nation in National Day.

I wasn't affect much emotionally I saw the thread yesterday, I believe this is just an one off case, and decide to let him voice out whatever he wants.

Judging from the way he interact with other members, he won't be here for long even if no action taken against him.

go ben gogogo!!!!

go ben gogogo!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sion

This is the type of speech a President makes to a nation in National Day.
    That guy's something short of perfect. I just don't know what that something is yet.
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart

when were mods the sons of the forum owner!
    Just for illustration...not tat mods is sons of forum owner.

I only use the "parable" to let that guy understand better what happened...hopefully he understand. And hopefully he read it.

Blog Entries

alrite people... since the other fella has been kindly ushered out of CS, let the matter rest?

catchlights is a nice guy all round, which you will know if you know him in real life. so, IMO, he doesn't deserve the abuse given.

let's move on, shall we?
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12