Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 36

Thread: To Catchlight

  1. #1

    Default To Catchlight

    I posting this because I have a story to tell...regarding a thread I read this evening addressed to Catchlight. Just want to share my view how frustrating to see such thing....sad yet funny to read.

    The thread is closed before I can post my "story" so posted here. If mod think need to move thread of closed dub need to ask me...hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

  2. #2

    Default

    Here goes the story:

    My father own the house (CS forum) I am staying. One day my neighbor came and ask if he can borrow some space to put he mop as his washroom is under construction. I dad said ok as he have been to our house for festival (subscripted member) at times. Before my father left for work he authorized (as a MOD) me to ensure the help. But when my neighbor came he put his mop (still wet) on my dinning table (post his thread at the wrong place) and left. Out of good will (wet mop need to dry right) and knowing the mop is at the wrong place I place it in the balcony. Later when my neighbor came he angrily demand where is his mop? I tell him what happened (thread as the mop is shift to the right place) but he left angrily without his mop. Evening time all my neighbor received his complain as how I anyhow place his thing without asking him. But my dad said nevermind this guy. He just tell me this: "if he dun have common-cent as least use a dollar lah"

  3. #3

    Default Re: To Catchlight

    Quote Originally Posted by paesyl View Post
    I posting this because I have a story to tell...regarding a thread I read this evening addressed to Catchlight. Just want to share my view how frustrating to see such thing....sad yet funny to read.

    The thread is closed before I can post my "story" so posted here. If mod think need to move thread of closed dub need to ask me...hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    Haha I thought the brat came back and started another thread before I saw your username. Every great forum will get trolls, just part and parcel of life I guess.

  4. #4
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: To Catchlight

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    Haha I thought the brat came back and started another thread before I saw your username. Every great forum will get trolls, just part and parcel of life I guess.
    wa. i like trolls. get to have fun against them. quite interesting way to pass time.

  5. #5
    Senior Member edutilos-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    5,991

    Default Re: To Catchlight

    Isn't the first, won't be the last.

    We have our recurrent trolls as well.

  6. #6

    Default Re: To Catchlight

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    wa. i like trolls. get to have fun against them. quite interesting way to pass time.
    Quote Originally Posted by edutilos- View Post
    Isn't the first, won't be the last.

    We have our recurrent trolls as well.
    Trolls are like chocolate, you never know what flavour you are going to get

    They kinda spice up the forum when not exceedingly annoying

  7. #7
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: To Catchlight

    Quote Originally Posted by edutilos- View Post
    Isn't the first, won't be the last.

    We have our recurrent trolls as well.
    we have our own recurrent troll headhunters as well

  8. #8

    Default Re: To Catchlight

    Quote Originally Posted by edutilos- View Post
    Isn't the first, won't be the last.

    We have our recurrent trolls as well.
    We have many members who leave and come back again, it is not surprising for trolls to do the same

  9. #9

    Default Re: To Catchlight

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    we have our own recurrent troll headhunters as well
    then we need paladins to counter them with their catch (holy) lights!

  10. #10

    Default Re: To Catchlight

    wah, that thread really funny, man.. he's wrong.. yet so arrogant, then say others are the arrogant one..

    but that thread made my day.. came back to my room and had a good laugh..

    btw, where do you guys get those facepalm pictures? you all made it yourself, ah?
    - troubled undergrad -
    Olympus XA/Canon QL17 GIII flickr

  11. #11

    Default Re: To Catchlight

    Quote Originally Posted by bayusuputra View Post
    wah, that thread really funny, man.. he's wrong.. yet so arrogant, then say others are the arrogant one..

    but that thread made my day.. came back to my room and had a good laugh..

    btw, where do you guys get those facepalm pictures? you all made it yourself, ah?
    Haha just google for facepalm and you will get a lot of them

  12. #12

    Default Re: To Catchlight

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    Haha just google for facepalm and you will get a lot of them


    and...


  13. #13
    Member 9V-Orion Images's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Autenticate ALGRN @ 7987.8270
    Posts
    1,760

    Default Re: To Catchlight

    No Head, No Tail.

    Can anyone kindly post a link to the thread for the benefit of those ignorant of current affairs and gossips in ClubSNAP?
    CS Aviation / Flickr
    Per aspera ad astra

  14. #14

    Default Re: To Catchlight

    Quote Originally Posted by 9V-Orion Images View Post
    No Head, No Tail.

    Can anyone kindly post a link to the thread for the benefit of those ignorant of current affairs and gossips in ClubSNAP?
    ClubSNAP Thread of the Year

  15. #15
    Member iguanavon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Shimonoseki
    Posts
    520

    Default Re: To Catchlight

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post


    and...

    Face palm orgy LOL

  16. #16
    Member 9V-Orion Images's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Autenticate ALGRN @ 7987.8270
    Posts
    1,760

    Default Re: To Catchlight

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    Haha just google for facepalm and you will get a lot of them


    Click on the above image for full resolution.
    Last edited by 9V-Orion Images; 16th March 2011 at 12:23 AM.
    CS Aviation / Flickr
    Per aspera ad astra

  17. #17

    Default Re: To Catchlight

    hahahaha! didn't expect to get such an epic respond! i was actually asking for the wordings..

    *facepalm*

    haha!
    but nice one, guys! really made me laugh again!
    - troubled undergrad -
    Olympus XA/Canon QL17 GIII flickr

  18. #18
    Moderator ed9119's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    10,943
    Blog Entries
    26

    Default Re: To Catchlight

    OMG I also move a thread or 2 to the correct sub-forums every other day..... be kind.... its not easy being a CS maid
    shaddap and just shoot .... up close
    Walkeast

  19. #19

    Default Re: To Catchlight

    Quote Originally Posted by 9V-Orion Images View Post


    Click on the above image for full resolution.
    It looks like a guy eating sandwich.

  20. #20

    Default Re: To Catchlight

    At first I thought, "Where did he find so many facepalm pics?!?"

    Then I realised the whole mosaic is one big facepalm.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sgdevilzz View Post
    It looks like a guy eating sandwich.
    Nikonian since 2003
    F55 | D700

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •