Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 59

Thread: The Not-so-Mandatory Self-Introduction

  1. #21

    Default Re: The Not-so-Mandatory Self-Introduction

    That depends. Do you have cookies?

    Though I don't think I can contribute much yet. Really green on this photography thing but hopefully won't be for long. Hahaha.

  2. #22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by symmetrix
    That depends. Do you have cookies?

    Though I don't think I can contribute much yet. Really green on this photography thing but hopefully won't be for long. Hahaha.
    Haha Bon Bon definitely has lots of cookies, especially if you are under 16

  3. #23

    Default Re: The Not-so-Mandatory Self-Introduction

    Hi CSers!

    Newbie to dslr, this site really a good place to learn from everyone here.
    i kana poison quite a bit already...hahaa...

  4. #24
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86

    Haha Bon Bon definitely has lots of cookies, especially if you are under 16
    Pretty sure it was Ten.

    Cookies for everyone!!!
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  5. #25

    Default Re: The Not-so-Mandatory Self-Introduction

    Quote Originally Posted by bonrya View Post
    Pretty sure it was Ten.

    Cookies for everyone!!!
    Phew. lucky i just hit 11!

    but me no love cookie cookie. me love crumpler bags! me want!

  6. #26
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309

    Phew. lucky i just hit 11!

    but me no love cookie cookie. me love crumpler bags! me want!
    You said you're 54 in some other post.. wait. I think it was 12.
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  7. #27

    Default Re: The Not-so-Mandatory Self-Introduction

    Quote Originally Posted by adiJOO View Post
    Hi CSers!

    Newbie to dslr, this site really a good place to learn from everyone here.
    i kana poison quite a bit already...hahaa...
    welcome dude!

    Quote Originally Posted by bonrya View Post
    You said you're 54 in some other post.. wait. I think it was 12.
    hmm? my actual age that's a secret *shy*
    Last edited by kei1309; 16th March 2011 at 11:58 PM.

  8. #28

    Default Re: The Not-so-Mandatory Self-Introduction

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    welcome dude!



    hmm? my actual age that's a secret *shy*
    I know! His age is 14! Because life begins at 40!

  9. #29
    Member ant0800's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Punggol
    Posts
    277

    Default Re: The Not-so-Mandatory Self-Introduction

    Welcome to CS...
    Canon EOS 60D | EFS 15-85 IS USM | EFS 18-55 IS | EFS 55-250 IS | EF 50F1.8II | Nissin Di622 Mark II

  10. #30

    Default Re: The Not-so-Mandatory Self-Introduction

    Quote Originally Posted by symmetrix View Post
    I know! His age is 14! Because life begins at 40!




    i'm not that old!

  11. #31

    Default Re: The Not-so-Mandatory Self-Introduction

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post




    i'm not that old!
    Haha so are you 10, 12, 14, 40 or 54?

  12. #32
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86

    Haha so are you 10, 12, 14, 40 or 54?
    I think he's 25.
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  13. #33

    Default Re: The Not-so-Mandatory Self-Introduction

    Quote Originally Posted by bonrya View Post
    I think he's 25.
    He's either between 24 and 70, or 70 and 200

  14. #34
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brapodam

    He's either between 24 and 70, or 70 and 200
    I think he's in his prime. Should be 35 then.
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  15. #35

    Default Re: The Not-so-Mandatory Self-Introduction

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    Haha so are you 10, 12, 14, 40 or 54?
    Quote Originally Posted by bonrya View Post
    I think he's 25.
    Quote Originally Posted by brapodam View Post
    He's either between 24 and 70, or 70 and 200
    Quote Originally Posted by bonrya View Post
    I think he's in his prime. Should be 35 then.
    let's carry on the discussion on my age in here shall we? lest the mods clamp down on our randomness

    the randomers unite!!

  16. #36

    Default Re: The Not-so-Mandatory Self-Introduction

    Hi i'm new here just got my pentax kr hope to learn more from all the seniors here. i am also got poison already!

  17. #37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShuWen
    Hi i'm new here just got my pentax kr hope to learn more from all the seniors here. i am also got poison already!
    Haha don't get poisoned so deep early on, it's just going to get worse

  18. #38
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    3,443

    Default Re: The Not-so-Mandatory Self-Introduction

    Quote Originally Posted by ShuWen View Post
    Hi i'm new here just got my pentax kr hope to learn more from all the seniors here. i am also got poison already!
    Hi, Welcome to CS....you got to know that there is no cure for this poison
    Too many great equipments but too little quality photos. [My Flickr] | [My Blog]

  19. #39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyStrike

    Hi, Welcome to CS....you got to know that there is no cure for this poison
    Have... Just give your gf or your wife all your money. If they control for you sure can cure one

  20. #40

    Default Re: The Not-so-Mandatory Self-Introduction

    Hihi all mi 2 new here hope to learn more and snap more
    Bt don't spend more

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •