Default DIGITAL or FILM SLR?

Ok, let's get straight to the point. I feel a little bored with my A80, now plan to get into SLR camera. The problem is, I have budget constraint!You know no money no talk..hehe.. So should I get FILM SLR or wait till have enough money to spend on entry level DIGITAL SLR such as D70 or 300D...
    I plan to get another zoom lens as well maybe around 200 - 400mm lens...that's all will satisfied me temporaly.

So any suggestion or comment?

get a new girlfriend. It's more worth it

Seriously... there's tons and tons of topic on this. A little effort to search will do the trick to get the answers

Yes, use the search function, please.

Also, if you are bored with your A80, as opposed to being restricted (although even this is a creative challenge) by the functions - or lack thereof - of the camera, what makes you think you won't 'feel bored' with a SLR/DSLR in time to come?

toa payoh

Default just to share my experiences..

jsut to share wat i been thru.. i used to just play ard with my gf's eos5.. until i decided to get a camera of my i started off with a A70, similar to ur case.. then play play till i not happy with the lag time n lack of control n the limitations of a consumer digital camera n with a low budget, i got myself a 2nd hand SLR...eos30..then share lens with my gf..then took lots of photos but to save on developing cost of photos, we got a flatbed scanner so we only develop the negatives at low cost, go hm to scan.then select Can-Make-it pics to develop out at Labs..then realised i got so many negatives n slides to scan till i so tired of scanning n decided to buy a DSLR..but till now i have not get a DSLR coz cant bear to part with my hardearn savings..maybe u can look at my history for consideration..maybe u can buy over my SLR so i can get a DSLR then when u tired of SLR, i can sell u my DSLR..just kidding..all the best to ur decision making..

I'd rather wait and save for the DSLR. Months ago I decided to get the sony 828 due to budget constraints. I know that for DSLRs, I only wanted the fast zoom and macro lenses, but the total package would set me back by 8 - 10K including accessories, in any case I didn't have the $$.

Since using the sony, I have shot close to 5000 images. Imagine if these were film and the cost of developting them into prints. Also, with digital images, I could share it with others on the other side of the planet within minutes after I download into my computer. I also have control over the post processing. So it all boils down to convenience, efficiency and cost.

if u want shooting to be hassle is the way to go...

if u are the type that wants quality prints...then i suggest that u go for film....and probably get a manual SLR...

a DSLR is a good is a normal can juz goto KT and scan.....super high quality.....