Thread: Parking at Raffles Place, CBD

Default Parking at Raffles Place, CBD

Hi guys

If i need to park the whole day (8.30 to 5pm) in the CBD around raffles place/fullerton hotel, what is the CHEAPEST option?

A friend suggested parking at a public carpark somewhere with a $1.00 coupon and if kena fine, it's only 30 bucks. I can't believe that to save money i got to break the law! hahah!

thanks all!

Quote Originally Posted by scubawun
    Hi guys

If i need to park the whole day (8.30 to 5pm) in the CBD around raffles place/fullerton hotel, what is the CHEAPEST option?

A friend suggested parking at a public carpark somewhere with a $1.00 coupon and if kena fine, it's only 30 bucks. I can't believe that to save money i got to break the law! hahah!

thanks all!
    Market Street Multi-storey Carpark near Lau Pa Sat. $1.75 per half hour or $20 for the whole day.

It's about 5-8 mins walk to Fullerton.

Jason H0
    Guests

You can park at the open space outside the fullerton hotel beside the busstop. If u got wheelclamped, just say u r at the hotel for a seminar. Free parking somemore.

Hi guys

thanks all!

Hi guys

thanks all!
    I have a spreadsheet of 90%++ of parking lots charges in CBD & Orchard. Can email u if u want.

The best option for you is the esplanade. $1 per hour 8 am until 6pm. 6pm onwards they will charge you $4 per entry.

Thanks all! Great help you all.

If I am not wrong there is free parking at the esplanade during lunchtime.

Quote Originally Posted by swiftdragon
    If I am not wrong there is free parking at the esplanade during lunchtime.
    yup.. from 12pm to 2pm

Default Cheaper Parking Lobang

Park at the open car park beside the previous Parliment Building or you know where is the "Sir Stamford" statue is, cos it's free parking after 5pm.

Moreover, walking distance to Fullerton hotel.