Thread: Photos erase unknowingly

Default Photos erase unknowingly

Hi guys, I need to know what may gone wrong and what can I do? After taking lots of photos, I open up to view those photos I took. To my suprise, all photos were gone. I don't know what happen; maybe its the memory card or my dslr?

Hi guys, I need to know what may gone wrong and what can I do? After taking lots of photos, I open up to view those photos I took. To my suprise, all photos were gone. I don't know what happen; maybe its the memory card or my dslr?

Hi guys, I need to know what may gone wrong and what can I do? After taking lots of photos, I open up to view those photos I took. To my suprise, all photos were gone. Added to that, it had happen for quite sometime. I don't know what happen; maybe its the memory card or my dslr?

Try rescue pro.

Default Re: Photos erase unknowingly

Pretty sure it's not your DSLR. If anything, it's the card.
    Alpha

Please describe more in detail what you are doing there. This is a photographic forum, the mind readers are next door
    EOS

Quote Originally Posted by Octarine View Post
    Please describe more in detail what you are doing there. This is a photographic forum, the mind readers are next door
    What I did was only to take photos, then upon checking of those photos taken. Its not there. Its as if I delete them and I know that I didn't. Then on I just took out and reinsert the memory card. It work as normal. It has happen for quite some time. I guess hope its the memory card that is faulty.

Quote Originally Posted by dann89 View Post
    What I did was only to take photos, then upon checking of those photos taken. Its not there. Its as if I delete them and I know that I didn't. Then on I just took out and reinsert the memory card. It work as normal. It has happen for quite some time. I guess hope its the memory card that is faulty.
    Had to say this. Take it whichever way you like. In order for a qurdtion to be answered succinctly, it pays to be orecise with you r question. In other words, PUT DOWN THE SEQUENCE OF EVENTS AS THEY HAPPENED CLEARLY OTHERWISE NO ONE WILL BE ABLE TO HELP EVEN IF THEY WANTED TO.