Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2345691429 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 1001

Thread: The Random Thread- SEASON 7!! (GHOST BUSTERS?)

  1. #61
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,632

    Default

    Dunno why my post doubled so many times. Lol.
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  2. #62
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,632

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brapodam

    I feel the skin tones a bit too warm leh, she looks sunburnt
    Maybe she is normally that colour?
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  3. #63
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,632

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brapodam

    I feel the skin tones a bit too warm leh, she looks sunburnt
    Maybe she is normally that colour?
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  4. #64
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,632

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brapodam

    I feel the skin tones a bit too warm leh, she looks sunburnt
    Maybe she is normally that colour?
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  5. #65
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,632

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bonrya

    Maybe she is normally that colour?
    Again!!!
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  6. #66

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 7!! (GHOST BUSTERS?)

    i think it's the wall. the light reflecting off the red wall, then bouncing behind, then bouncing back towards the girl. hence the red face LOL

  7. #67
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 7!! (GHOST BUSTERS?)

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    i think it's the wall. the light reflecting off the red wall, then bouncing behind, then bouncing back towards the girl. hence the red face LOL
    aiya. i like warm tones looks less dead.



    i went to shoot the same shot again, this time with a vengeance

  8. #68

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 7!! (GHOST BUSTERS?)

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    aiya. i like warm tones looks less dead.



    i went to shoot the same shot again, this time with a vengeance
    But she looked a bit too chao da lah. And yes high forehead was what I thought when I saw that image lol

    Anyway for this one I feel a bit weird cos the building is totally straight but the track makes it look slanted. Very nice otherwise

  9. #69

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 7!! (GHOST BUSTERS?)

    LOL when you all post your images... it makes me feel like i've got no time to PP my own >.<

  10. #70

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 7!! (GHOST BUSTERS?)

    Which len did you use?

    I was also wondering about the technical aspects of the photo, which apurtere you used, and what shuttle speed

  11. #71

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 7!! (GHOST BUSTERS?)

    Quote Originally Posted by brapodam View Post
    Which len did you use?

    I was also wondering about the technical aspects of the photo, which apurtere you used, and what shuttle speed
    Don't need to wonder, just follow Kei's "magic" settings

  12. #72

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 7!! (GHOST BUSTERS?)

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    Don't need to wonder, just follow Kei's "magic" settings
    hmm the "magic settings" eh. surprisingly people keep digging it up

  13. #73

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 7!! (GHOST BUSTERS?)

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    Don't need to wonder, just follow Kei's "magic" settings
    hmm the "magic settings" eh. surprisingly people keep digging it up

  14. #74

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 7!! (GHOST BUSTERS?)

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    Don't need to wonder, just follow Kei's "magic" settings
    But kei never say what is the best shuttle speed to take a landscrap photo leh

  15. #75
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,632

    Default

    You guys taking shuttle to where?? Why nv include me!
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  16. #76

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 7!! (GHOST BUSTERS?)

    Quote Originally Posted by brapodam View Post
    But kei never say what is the best shuttle speed to take a landscrap photo leh
    shuttle speed f101, aperture 1/60000 and ISO 0.6..

    hmm

  17. #77
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,632

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309

    shuttle speed f101, aperture 1/60000 and ISO 0.6..

    hmm
    Not 1 second handheld meh??
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  18. #78

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 7!! (GHOST BUSTERS?)

    Quote Originally Posted by bonrya View Post
    Not 1 second handheld meh??
    If sky very dark maybe need to bulb 5 minute handheld

  19. #79

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 7!! (GHOST BUSTERS?)

    catch no ball!

  20. #80

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 7!! (GHOST BUSTERS?)

    *dribble dribble dribble* *pass pass* *lob*

Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2345691429 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •