Page 38 of 51 FirstFirst ... 13283336373839404348 ... LastLast

Thread: The Random Thread- SEASON 7!! (GHOST BUSTERS?)

Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 7!! (GHOST BUSTERS?)

Quote Originally Posted by brapodam View Post
    You trying to poison people here to IR mod their camera right
    Becoz you all keep saying your 'normal' colour photogs sucks here sucks there.. LOL

You should start with IR first then your 'normal' colour photogs... n86m also long ago and now he is the master in a new form... LOL
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

Quote Originally Posted by SurrealDreamWalker View Post
    Becoz you all keep saying your 'normal' colour photogs sucks here sucks there.. LOL

You should start with IR first then your 'normal' colour photogs... n86m also long ago and now he is the master in a new form... LOL
    Eh no leh, my B&W photos nubbad.

You trying to poison people here to IR mod their camera right
    he can't. i'm going to soon LOL once the price of the Sony A55 drops.

guess what. the troll who doesn't make sense strikes again

Eh no leh, my B&W photos nubbad.
    will be enhanced x10 if you had shot them infrared de... serious
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

Anyone shooting la luna tonight?
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

Quote Originally Posted by SurrealDreamWalker View Post
    will be enhanced x10 if you had shot them infrared de... serious
    Don't poison me lah... I still got a lot of stuff I want to buy...lens, flash accessories, light stands, gels all that stuff

This joker got style sia, we must follow his style to critique the photos we randomers post in this thread.
    Last edited by brapodam; 19th March 2011 at 11:09 PM.

Blog Entries

Don't poison me lah... I still got a lot of stuff I want to buy...lens, flash accessories, light stands, gels all that stuff
    hehehe

actually dun need buy so much first. brush up skills.

look what i did just now with my handphone

dun mind the ugly photoshop. it was a limitation. i didnt take enough shots to stitch anyways. 2 only

Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart

hehehe

Omg mad skills! How did you do it?
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    hehehe

dun mind the ugly photoshop. it was a limitation. i didnt take enough shots to stitch anyways. 2 only
    I know about brushing up skills...that's why I said it's a want, not a need.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bonrya View Post
    Omg mad skills! How did you do it?
    use phone, 2 shots, underexpose by 2 stops photoshop and stitch

i think what made the shot work was the sky. i made a mental note liao. bring camera out after a heavy storm. sure to have good sunset

i think what made the shot work was the sky. i made a mental note liao. bring camera out after a heavy storm. sure to have good sunset
    Good DOF with brightness in the foreground leading towards cool tone in the sky. No texture in the foliage. Not the right moment.

Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart

Cool.. Your phone can adjust exposure settings. Nice stitch though.

I love shooting after storms.

Tmr's sunrise should be nice..
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

Good DOF with brightness in the foreground leading towards cool tone in the sky. No texture in the foliage. Not the right moment.
    :

Blog Entries

i havent seen the settings, but i'll hazard a guess at the dynamic range being really small for a handphone. if maybe dslr, might be able to bring out more details. at most just do exposure blending.

but i need a tripod. my phone dun ahve tripod hole T_T

i havent seen the settings, but i'll hazard a guess at the dynamic range being really small for a handphone
    You didn't realise I was just kidding? Refer to kei's earlier post lol

Yes, camera phones tend to have horrible dynamic range.

Anyway it's time for me to go kun liao, hehehehehehe
    Last edited by brapodam; 19th March 2011 at 11:27 PM.

i havent seen the settings, but i'll hazard a guess at the dynamic range being really small for a handphone. if maybe dslr, might be able to bring out more details. at most just do exposure blending.

but i need a tripod. my phone dun ahve tripod hole T_T
    read this bro...

*facepalm* my bro just shot everyone of his images in RAW. he was making a huge fuss about the CZ lens and said it's spoilt because all his images turned out the wrong color from his settings.

when i asked him why he's shooting all his images in RAW...he just said "because it's what people shoot in when they want to edit their photos".

so i asked him "do you understand what you can do with RAW?". his reply "no. but my friend recommended that i start with RAW"

so i showed him how he can change exposure data with RAW.... and he was like "oh so that's what it can do....."

i went -.- and just decided to stop the debate.

but honestly... i don't know why people would want to shoot bad crappy shots in RAW to edit

Quote Originally Posted by kei1309

read this bro...

*facepalm* my bro just shot everyone of his images in RAW. he was making a huge fuss about the CZ lens and said it's spoilt because all his images turned out the wrong color from his settings.

when i asked him why he's shooting all his images in RAW...he just said "because it's what people shoot in when they want to edit their photos".

so i asked him "do you understand what you can do with RAW?". his reply "no. but my friend recommended that i start with RAW"

so i showed him how he can change exposure data with RAW.... and he was like "oh so that's what it can do....."

i went -.- and just decided to stop the debate.

but honestly... i don't know why people would want to shoot bad crappy shots in RAW to edit
    Haha why does your brother go to his friends instead of you? His friends might not exactly know what's happening also. When I was a noob my friend tell me prime lens cannot change aperture and I believed that until I found out for myself.

Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    Haha why does your brother go to his friends instead of you? His friends might not exactly know what's happening also. When I was a noob my friend tell me prime lens cannot change aperture and I believed that until I found out for myself.
    well it's an old friend who happens to have been shooting for years... (and by saying this i'm bringing up the point that by shooting for years doesn't mean you know what you're doing)

but... yes. shooting in RAW only helps you learn quickly that it's easy to correct digital images. not knowing why you're shooting in RAW, but yet you're doing it based on some "advice"....

if you can't even get a JPEG right. hah. shooting in RAW is easy. no problem. but then you'll never learn.

I shoot RAW to have more room to work with in terms of dynamic range (for pseudo HDRs), and more room to play with white balance, either to correct WB or to use WB to achieve some special effects. So I don't have to worry about white balance, just put on auto WB and shoot

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    well it's an old friend who happens to have been shooting for years... (and by saying this i'm bringing up the point that by shooting for years doesn't mean you know what you're doing)

but... yes. shooting in RAW only helps you learn quickly that it's easy to correct digital images. not knowing why you're shooting in RAW, but yet you're doing it based on some "advice"....

if you can't even get a JPEG right. hah. shooting in RAW is easy. no problem. but then you'll never learn.
    hahaha... i been shooting for 10 years. but my greatest improvements was the past year actually:x