Page 36 of 51 FirstFirst ... 11263134353637384146 ... LastLast
Results 701 to 720 of 1001

Thread: The Random Thread- SEASON 7!! (GHOST BUSTERS?)

  1. #701

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by symmetrix

    GAAAAH. just you wait. I shall regain my no sleeping powers back!

    P.s. Sorry about double post. Using android app lol
    Hahaha you must continuously post without sleep to gain post counts so as to prevent domination

    Kopitiam posts don't count haha!!

  2. #702

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart

    LOL infinite bounce flash technique. ur flash bounces to infinity and stays there
    It's all in the wrists? Lol

  3. #703

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by symmetrix

    Mmm... Coffee... Does it come with free osaka like I saw in my thread?
    Haha it comes with free cat food provided by Bon Bon

  4. #704

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86

    Hahaha you must continuously post without sleep to gain post counts so as to prevent domination

    Kopitiam posts don't count haha!!
    I still noob so can't post much anywhere else. ;.;

  5. #705

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86

    Haha it comes with free cat food provided by Bon Bon
    Dunno about cat food, but I heard people say dog biscuits taste good as long as you don't tell them lol

  6. #706
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 7!! (GHOST BUSTERS?)

    Quote Originally Posted by symmetrix View Post
    I still noob so can't post much anywhere else. ;.;
    hahahahaha ~~ nvm. then u shall just be coffeeboy then

  7. #707

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart

    hahahahaha ~~ nvm. then u shall just be coffeeboy then
    Coffee is good. Helps me work. Lol

  8. #708

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart

    hahahahaha ~~ nvm. then u shall just be coffeeboy then
    Then Kei has no job!!

  9. #709

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by symmetrix

    Dunno about cat food, but I heard people say dog biscuits taste good as long as you don't tell them lol
    Hmm... They cost more than human biscuit so shld taste better right? Haha!!

  10. #710

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86

    Hmm... They cost more than human biscuit so shld taste better right? Haha!!
    Lol never thought about it that way. But then why do airline food taste like ****?

    Not that I have tasted ****... LOL

  11. #711

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by symmetrix

    Lol never thought about it that way. But then why do airline food taste like ****?

    Not that I have tasted ****... LOL
    Hahaha cos no one really cares about the food, what they want to know is when the complimentary bar service will start

  12. #712
    Member iguanavon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Shimonoseki
    Posts
    520

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 7!! (GHOST BUSTERS?)

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    LOL infinite bounce flash technique. ur flash bounces to infinity and stays there
    That's what the stars are really are. The sun was created as an experiment by a group of legendary grand masters who wanted to see how much light can stay in space infinitely LOL

  13. #713
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,632

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by symmetrix

    Lol never thought about it that way. But then why do airline food taste like ****?

    Not that I have tasted ****... LOL
    I like airline food!
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  14. #714
    Member iguanavon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Shimonoseki
    Posts
    520

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 7!! (GHOST BUSTERS?)

    Quote Originally Posted by bonrya View Post
    I like airline food!
    No wonder there're reports of children mysteriously vanishing from planes LOL

  15. #715

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 7!! (GHOST BUSTERS?)

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanavon View Post
    No wonder there're reports of children mysteriously vanishing from planes LOL
    No wonder Jodie Foster couldn't find her daughter in this movie


  16. #716
    Member iguanavon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Shimonoseki
    Posts
    520

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 7!! (GHOST BUSTERS?)

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    No wonder Jodie Foster couldn't find her daughter in this movie

    Erm... paiseh... This one is by me LOL
    I just wanna see Jodie... But she.......... sigh......... WHAHAAHA So I've no choice... WHAHAHA

  17. #717

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 7!! (GHOST BUSTERS?)

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanavon View Post
    Erm... paiseh... This one is by me LOL
    I just wanna see Jodie... But she.......... sigh......... WHAHAAHA So I've no choice... WHAHAHA
    Hahaha exactly what i would expect minion number 1 to do

  18. #718
    Member iguanavon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Shimonoseki
    Posts
    520

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 7!! (GHOST BUSTERS?)

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    Hahaha exactly what i would expect minion number 1 to do
    And that's another reason for me to get that 2nd hand flash... LOL

  19. #719

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 7!! (GHOST BUSTERS?)

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanavon View Post
    And that's another reason for me to get that 2nd hand flash... LOL
    So that you can go around flashing kids?

  20. #720
    Member iguanavon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Shimonoseki
    Posts
    520

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 7!! (GHOST BUSTERS?)

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    So that you can go around flashing kids?
    Ermm... no no... me no pedo bear LOL
    Last edited by iguanavon; 19th March 2011 at 01:34 PM.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •