Page 26 of 51 FirstFirst ... 162124252627283136 ... LastLast

Thread: The Random Thread- SEASON 7!! (GHOST BUSTERS?)

Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 7!! (GHOST BUSTERS?)

Ooooo...

...wait, WHAT?!

So... I have to post pics of my feet? No other requirements? It's ok if they're still attached to legs, right?

Quote Originally Posted by spree86

Yes yes, foot pic is impt, its a rule and also because Allen say so
    I may seem evil, but allen's the one that's really pulling the strings behind the whole thing.

Oh and Sion is our 'mistress.'
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bonrya View Post
    I may seem evil, but allen's the one that's really pulling the strings behind the whole thing.

Oh and Sion is our 'mistress.'
    hehe... guess which allen we are talking abt...

its not me *whistles innocently*

Quote Originally Posted by symmetrix
    Ooooo...

...wait, WHAT?!

So... I have to post pics of my feet? No other requirements? It's ok if they're still attached to legs, right?
    Attached or not is optional. e.g. Yien and zahne are legless. Zahne was born that way but yien had his... Removed.
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

Quote Originally Posted by symmetrix View Post
    Think I'm gonna regret asking this...

...but what's an allen? lol
    The phrase is "pull an allen". Traditionally, it means that if someone has a higher post count than you and he "pulls an allen" on you, he can ignore any requests that you make. Here, I am not quite sure what the revised meaning is.
    Post pics! Faster!

*drags you into a cellar.* oops I mean my studio so you can take a picture of your feet.

Hehehehehhheheheehhehehee there's no escaping now. Hehehehehehhehehehee
    There is an evil force amongst our fun-loving group, as you see from this excellent example. This evil force is known to capture their victims by luring them into a false confidence, and has also been known to be able to possess some to serve as their loyal minions. This evil witch will capture her victims and put them in a cage where they will go through a series of "tests" very much like what Jigsaw likes to do, and includes receiving a wash-down with chemicals that I have never heard of. It is imperative that you do not reveal your age to this witch, as it is fatal to do so. Some are lucky enough to have survived, but amongst these, some have gone through such terrible misery and are never seen again. To give an example, there is a constant anxiety amongst our members on the mysterious disappearance of former(?) randomer, leowyien, after he was released from this witch's cage.

Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart

hehe... guess which allen we are talking abt...

its not me *whistles innocently*
    Oh yeah. There's more than one of you...
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

Hmm speaking of which, qwerty is missing recently too, have you captured him as well bon bon?

Ooooo...

...wait, WHAT?!

Haha that's all we need but if you want to donate you feet to some of our legless members, you are welcomed to do so

Quote Originally Posted by brapodam
    The phrase is "pull an allen". Traditionally, it means that if someone has a higher post count than you and he "pulls an allen" on you, he can ignore any requests that you make. Here, I am not quite sure what the revised meaning is.

There is an evil force amongst our fun-loving group, as you see from this excellent example. This evil force is known to capture their victims by luring them into a false confidence, and has also been known to be able to possess some to serve as their loyal minions. This evil witch will capture her victims and put them in a cage where they will go through a series of "tests" very much like what Jigsaw likes to do, and includes receiving a wash-down with chemicals that I have never heard of. It is imperative that you do not reveal your age to this witch, as it is fatal to do so. Some are lucky enough to have survived, but amongst these, some have gone through such terrible misery and are never seen again. To give an example, there is a constant anxiety amongst our members on the mysterious disappearance of former(?) randomer, leowyien, after he was released from this witch's cage.
    I'm not a witch! you're only bitter because I accidentally gave you field ration instead of cat food.

And stop complaining! You got to keep your legs.

I'm a nice person ok. Contrary to popular belief.
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

hehehehehhehehehhehehehhehe
    Last edited by bonrya; 18th March 2011 at 10:00 PM.
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

Quote Originally Posted by symmetrix
    Ooooo...

...wait, WHAT?!

Don't listen to Brapodam. You're not of interest to me of you're older than 10.
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

No matter how convincing the witch may sound, I assure you that she has malign intentions.

However, being a survivor of the terrible experience, I can offer some survival tips. Playing one against the other is an extremely effective method of getting yourself to be released faster. The witch is gullible at times and is very receptive to conspiracy theories. Offering her stories about her minions being uncooperative or treating you better than they should will lure her into turning her anger against her minions instead, leading to a quick release.

No matter how convincing the witch may sound, I assure you that she has malign intentions.

However, being a survivor of the terrible experience, I can offer some survival tips. Playing one against the other is an extremely effective method of getting yourself to be released faster. The witch is gullible at times and is very receptive to conspiracy theories. Offering her stories about her minions being uncooperative or treating you better than they should will lure her into turning her anger against her minions instead, leading to a quick release.
    Psst. You're scaring the newbie away. Overkill mate.. Abort!
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

Psst. You're scaring the newbie away. Overkill mate.. Abort!
    Hey I'm not your minion, you can't tell me to "abort". Besides, I can pull an allen on you

Hey I'm not your minion, you can't tell me to "abort". Besides, I can pull an allen on you
    I know you're not. but notice how the newbie is gone now??
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by brapodam View Post

or ya can hide behind sion or allen bonnie doesnt touch them some how hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    or ya can hide behind sion or allen bonnie doesnt touch them some how hahaha
    HAHAHAHAHA! it's all bonbon's doing ;P

I'm not gone. Just taking pics of feet. xD

I'm not gone. Just taking pics of feet. xD
    Haha faster up your post counts if you wanna save your own ass (or feet) I believe avon has the 2nd lowest post count as of now, that's why he is one of bon bon's minions

And not forgetting our masCOT>>>>>> PEDO BEAR~~!!!!!!!!

Page 26 of 51 FirstFirst ... 162124252627283136 ... LastLast