Page 40 of 51 FirstFirst ... 15303538394041424550 ... LastLast

Thread: Photos taken by Pentax cameras for tech. discussion - Season II

Default Re: Photos taken by Pentax cameras for tech. discussion or links to your galleries

first experience taking fireworks photo .. got no good spot at the place

taken using K10D / 18-55

fire breath by JaLu Utomo, on Flickr

in bloom by JaLu Utomo, on Flickr

once a nite by JaLu Utomo, on Flickr

Default Re: Photos taken by Pentax cameras for tech. discussion or links to your galleries

Quote Originally Posted by Gatorz View Post
    first experience taking fireworks photo .. got no good spot at the place

taken using K10D / 18-55

in bloom by JaLu Utomo, on Flickr
    First time? This one is really great for a first timer! I would correct the vertical distortion of the buildings to make it perfect, but that's just me.
    My photos - see just some or all of it =)

Rain of Fire

happy birthday singapore - 2010

click for unshrunk, uncrimped copy
    Last edited by tigershiok; 18th July 2011 at 10:07 AM.
    Play ALPHAMAZE(the ULTIMATE word game) - Download from Apple AppStore, or Google Play : Alphamaze

nice fireworks pics guys!

My objective here is to show the background as good as possible also.
    Using a K-5 and Tamron 28-75 @ 28mm, f8, iso100, variable exposure - 2sec & up.

Sunset at Punggol jetty, wanna guess taken with which lens?? Good or bad are welcome.

a track without rail
    they already started the dismantling - that's for real........... read on

Play ALPHAMAZE(the ULTIMATE word game) - Download from Apple AppStore, or Google Play : Alphamaze

random shot from 1 of my outing

quite amaze that how lightroom can revive the photo even it is way too underexposed.
    Shoot More Learn More

Sunset for today. I can't seem to bring out the orange color of the sun in lightroom.
    Flash fired to reflect the "No entry".

Upper Seletar Sunset (18 Jul 2011) by xtunbox, on Flickr

I have added another image taken about the same time. Adjusted to a white balanced to bring out the colors.

Sunset at Upper Seletar1 (18Jul2011) by xtunbox, on Flickr
    Last edited by xtunbox; 29th July 2011 at 11:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by figo007 View Post
    Sunset at Punggol jetty, wanna guess taken with which lens?? Good or bad are welcome.

i never go to pungol
    maybe i dunno the place

but i think i must visit there

that's some wicked firework shots Gatorz!
    and that's a really nice shot of the jetty @ Upp Seletar. Love what you did on the sign; truly pops out.
    Damn I gotta go there again some day!

Here's one from the DA40:
    --

Something slightly different from the usual fare in the Pentax subforum... DOGS!

See http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/threa...g-s-life/page2 for more.

sunset city
    went up 50th floor pinacle@duxton..... read on

taken with K-x, DAL 18-55 kit, PP'ed

Quote Originally Posted by JinG14 View Post
    random shot from 1 of my outing

quite amaze that how lightroom can revive the photo even it is way too underexposed.

What did you adjust in Lightroom without blowing the highlights in the sky?
    Whenever I brighten the foreground, i get overblown sky.... I have tried GND filter in Lightroon but it can only help that much.

I tried a sun rise photo with my K-7 and Tamron 28-75 f2.8. This was taken @28mm, f8, 15secs, 100 ISO. To see my little story, go here:
    Last edited by wazzupku; 19th July 2011 at 04:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by figo007 View Post

This should be the 17th July Sunset . I recognise it .

Share one more photo taken that day that I had miss it from my 1st round of sleection

#115 The red 17th July Sunset

My Flickr ->Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by evolutioner View Post
    As usual, awesome shots simon.
    Thanks bro . Waiting for yr 8-16 in action also

Quote Originally Posted by pinholecam View Post
    WK, Simon, nice shots as usual.
    The skies yesterday for morning and evening were really something. The cloud formations with layers of tones and shadows ... just incredible. Wish I had the time to take some shots
    Yeah . 17th was one of the best sunset I ever seen ... tomolo was going for another round of sunset . Hopefully the sky will be as great
    My Flickr ->Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by Supersimon27 View Post
    Thanks bro . Waiting for yr 8-16 in action also

Yeah . 17th was one of the best sunset I ever seen ... tomolo was going for another round of sunset . Hopefully the sky will be as great
    sunset in recent days has been amazing. glad i managed to catch a glimpse of it with my eyes even though i didnt manage to catch it on camera. keep sharing all the great pictures!

Quote Originally Posted by xtunbox View Post
    Sunset for today. I can't seem to bring out the orange color of the sun in lightroom.
    Flash fired to reflect the "No entry".

Upper Seletar Sunset (18 Jul 2011) by xtunbox, on Flickr
    amazing sunset pictures. <3