Page 39 of 51 FirstFirst ... 14293437383940414449 ... LastLast

Thread: Photos taken by Pentax cameras for tech. discussion - Season II

Default Re: Photos taken by Pentax cameras for tech. discussion or links to your galleries

[nice reversed lens setup... not easy right? must've gone pretty close?]
    Thanks. as marcu said, the white spot is the problem. and also shadows are too harsh.

[Some harsh white spot from the flash. would be better with some additional diffusers to soften the light. Nice composition though.

marcus]

thanks. agree. aware of the shortcomings with a raw build-in flash.
    Play ALPHAMAZE(the ULTIMATE word game) - Download from Apple AppStore, or Google Play : Alphamaze

Default Re: Photos taken by Pentax cameras for tech. discussion or links to your galleries

Quote Originally Posted by otc View Post
    JK, Luv this shot the most. Powerful....... yes speak of luv and loving it

marcus

Thanks

violet

out of the blue..... read on

Play ALPHAMAZE(the ULTIMATE word game) - Download from Apple AppStore, or Google Play : Alphamaze

Taken with a Sigma 50 1.4

My first few shots using K-5 and DA 18-135mm WR Lens

the green spider
    when it comes to color matching..... read on

Quote Originally Posted by tyongchi View Post
    My first few shots using K-5 and DA 18-135mm WR Lens

wow! you have good taste especially the watch on the right.
    Pentax for Life

Purchased a Sigma 400mm f/5.6 (non-APO version) to try out some long glass. It was quite light and compact, smaller and lighter than my 70-200 f/2.8 lens. However, in line with what I read online about the lens, it sucked pretty badly, suffering from a lot of purple fringing even when stopped down. Also suffers from some fungus, so I think I'm going to have to return it, although I managed to get a couple of decent shots around the neighborhood in the last 2 outings with it.

Almost give up today sunrise shots as it rain last night . 4.50am alarm rang , was still hoping the rain continue so I got an "excuse" for myself to continue zzzz... but then .... it's a blessing I manage to climb down my bed. The Sky are amazing

Went Merlion with a friend , and saw another pentaxian there . After intro , got to know that he is from CS too . "Stuck" nice meeting you
    As usual , Me and my K5 with 8-16mm ..... Today I bought a special friend out .... Da 18-55 WR my kit lens ....

#107 Sunrise with the Merlion

#108 The Merlion city

#110 City Sunrise

My Flickr ->Flickr

As usual, awesome shots simon.

Simon keeps bumping into Pentaxians, lol.

K-5 with Sigma 10-20mm. (The shot you caught me taking)

Nice meeting u Wk . Today was a lucky day for me

Glad that yr wooden tripod and Billingham bag caught my eye .... Else I still haven't got a chance to see u in person.

This is what I was doing when u walk pass me ...

#111 Sunset Punggol

more can be found here http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/threa...ty-scape/page4
    Last edited by Supersimon27; 17th July 2011 at 07:49 PM.
    My Flickr ->Flickr

WK, Simon, nice shots as usual.
    The skies yesterday for morning and evening were really something. The cloud formations with layers of tones and shadows ... just incredible. Wish I had the time to take some shots

I need to drop by more often.. so much to feast my eyes on!

Darren, your flowers shot caught me in particular.. I like it a lot.

Random ones from recent shots, eh, as in from the recent elections (except the first, which was shot at a book launch).

Our very own Mao Shows up!

Revolt of the lao bai xin.

HUAT AH!
    Last edited by le petit prince; 17th July 2011 at 10:34 AM.

shot while chilling out with my son:

Taken during the NE2 show for Primary 5s.

Seated at VIP RED seats.

Last edited by felixcat8888; 17th July 2011 at 01:48 PM.
    Pentaxian for Life
    K1, KP, FA*28-70/2.8, FA31, 43 & FA77 Limiteds, K85/1.8, FA*200/2.8, A50/1.2

A last photo of railway at 10 mile

Try to process a HDR for Guilin Landscape near my house inspire by Simon.

Last edited by gummy73; 17th July 2011 at 08:39 PM.

Nice!

which tomorrow?
    after finishing the tanjung pagar-tanglin halt railway walk this morning..... read on

Went so SBG today. Practiced some backlit shots so I can learn the effects of it on my pictures:

k-r + Sigma 10-20

And a couple of birdie shots:

k-r + DAL 55-300