Page 13 of 51 FirstFirst ... 381112131415182338 ... LastLast

Thread: Photos taken by Pentax cameras for tech. discussion - Season II

Default Re: Photos taken by Pentax cameras for tech. discussion or links to your galleries

Was chasing this 2 fellow last night with some pentaxian .... till I head spinning

rest can be found here http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/threa...-Journey/page3

This also end my photography marathon as my wife and son will be back tml after a long holiday .

Hope you guys enjoy all my posting for the pass few weeks .
    My Flickr ->Flickr

Default Re: Photos taken by Pentax cameras for tech. discussion or links to your galleries

Quote Originally Posted by Supersimon27 View Post
    Was chasing this 2 fellow last night with some pentaxian .... till I head spinning

This also end my photography marathon as my wife and son will be back tml after a long holiday .

Ha..ha.. no wonder you so active in posting new photos
    Great shots, I enjoyed looking through your photos.
    Esp. with the Sigma 8-16. Nicely executed to make use of its UWA.

[QUOTE=Supersimon27;7119200]Was chasing this 2 fellow last night with some pentaxian .... till I head spinning

first shot, lighting is nice, simon.

Next outing, bring your wife and son along for macro..lol..

marcus

Quote Originally Posted by pinholecam View Post
    Ha..ha.. no wonder you so active in posting new photos
    Great shots, I enjoyed looking through your photos.
    Esp. with the Sigma 8-16. Nicely executed to make use of its UWA.
    lol . Actually a lot of them know already . That's Y they organise a last macro outing for me on wed night . Thanks Gummy again for organising the outing

Thanks for liking my photo too JK Glad to know you enjoy

[QUOTE=otc;7120563]

first shot, lighting is nice, simon.

Next outing, bring your wife and son along for macro..lol..

marcus
    Marcus , difficult lah . Even pentax usual outing also difficult le . Not to say macro ...lol
    My Flickr ->Flickr

Just when I tot I got no chance to go out and take any photo , this JS actually visit my house . LOL Quickly take out my Cam + setup to snap snap

Taking photo of him is much easier compare to the JS I encounter on Wed night
    My Flickr ->Flickr

Just when I tot I got no chance to go out and take any photo , this JS actually visit my house . LOL Quickly take out my Cam + setup to snap snap
    [CENTER]

Taking photo of him is much easier compare to the JS I encounter on Wed night
    And so nice, he model for you on your shiny black table, like studio shoot like that!
    My photos - see just some or all of it =)

Ya lor . And the great thing was , he/she wasn't moving ard much . Like after I took the shots he just turn to another position for me . And when I put the piece of white paper near him , he also din reject it and walk on top . Lol

That aside something to share :

My wife always like to criticize my photo . So when she was back yesterday, I quickly show her my photo . The 1st reaction , not bad , so that's what u been doing for the pass 1 month . Got improvement . I was delighted .*

However before we zzz i was browsing our pentax photo thread and after i show her my idol nightmare incredible land/city scape, Denise building abstract , OTC and Donald macro, kengoh birding , she turn over to me and say "After looking at their photo , Yr one look very rubbish to me " -_-" lol nice one my dear.*
    My Flickr ->Flickr

Ya lor . And the great thing was , he/she wasn't moving ard much . Like after I took the shots he just turn to another position for me . And when I put the piece of white paper near him , he also din reject it and walk on top . Lol

That aside something to share :

My wife always like to criticize my photo . So when she was back yesterday, I quickly show her my photo . The 1st reaction , not bad , so that's what u been doing for the pass 1 month . Got improvement . I was delighted .*

However before we zzz i was browsing our pentax photo thread and after i show her my idol nightmare incredible land/city scape, Denise building abstract , OTC and Donald macro, kengoh birding , she turn over to me and say "After looking at their photo , Yr one look very rubbish to me " -_-" lol nice one my dear.*
    Hahahahahaha at least your wwife comment on your photo.When i want to show her my photo she turn around and show me LV catalogue.....

mine are so-so only lah... your recent ones are very good imo.

tell her that you're working towards those. Let you go out shoot more, you'll get there!

Quote Originally Posted by Gengh View Post
    tell her that you're working towards those. Let you go out shoot more, you'll get there!
    simon latter shots are there already. Graduated from shools of hard knocks..lol

while u guys were swarming around those 2 pretty ones, i found a less sexy, but no less interesting one a few meters away

All you guys' macro shots are very nice.

It hs been a while never use the DA*300.
    Today finally got a chance to use it over the Sigma 500mm as it's easier to get the bird to be inside the framing.

Luckily this morning the lighting is sufficent enough for me to use 1/3200s high shutter speed.

A bigger crop (quite heaviliy cropped with some noise....)
    Last edited by kengoh; 9th April 2011 at 10:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kengoh View Post
    Today finally got a chance to use it over the Sigma 500mm as it's easier to get the bird to be inside the framing.

Luckily this morning the lighting is sufficent enough for me to use 1/3200s high shutter speed.

Very nice shots. Now got poisoned liao
    Pentaxian for Life
    K1, KP, FA*28-70/2.8, FA31, 43 & FA77 Limiteds, K85/1.8, FA*200/2.8, A50/1.2

Kengoh, your bird shots never cease to amaze!

Fantastic Bird shot!
    --

Powerful again . Fast and sharp !!!
    My Flickr ->Flickr

Kengoh, you the best!!! You bird shots never cease to amaze me and it definitely takes a special skill to catch the right moment.

Default Re: big brother easten smaller size brother

Found on bark of tree. iso 1600. f16. uncropped

IMGP8326-1 by luctomar, on Flickr

IMGP8306-1 by luctomar, on Flickr

flashlight used.

marcus

Page 13 of 51 FirstFirst ... 381112131415182338 ... LastLast