Thread: Latest price for Sandisk Extreme SDHC.

Default Latest price for Sandisk Extreme SDHC.

Hi guys. I saw IT Show 2011 now selling Sandisk Extreme SDHC 16GB for $67. Is it consider cheap? Or SLS are selling cheaper?
    | 5D Mark III | 24-70mm F2.8L MK II | 70-200mm F2.8L IS MK II | 600 EX-RT | Sigma 35mm F1.4 DG (A) |

Default Re: Latest price for Sandisk Extreme SDHC.

i bought it, free lenspen

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BigBaby View Post
    Hi guys. I saw IT Show 2011 now selling Sandisk Extreme SDHC 16GB for $67. Is it consider cheap? Or SLS are selling cheaper?
    If you are using the iphone, download the Sim Lim Square app, and you will have access to all the price lists at your fingertips.

Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    If you are using the iphone, download the Sim Lim Square app, and you will have access to all the price lists at your fingertips.
    Oh yeah thanks for reminding. Last time used to have it in my iphone but deleted.
    | 5D Mark III | 24-70mm F2.8L MK II | 70-200mm F2.8L IS MK II | 600 EX-RT | Sigma 35mm F1.4 DG (A) |

By the way I went down SLS to check the price. Either they don't have it or they are selling more ex than IT Show. In the end I went back IT Show and squeeze in again to buy it. Because IT Show Sandisk booth is having Starbuy promotion on it. Worth buying.

Just to share the price for anyone who wanted to get a Sandisk Extreme 16GB SDHC Class 10 30MB/s memory card for your DSLR.

SLS
    Sandisk Extreme 16GB SDHC = $78

IT Show
    Sandisk Extreme 16GB SDHC = $67(*Starbuy) + Free Lenspen.
    Sandisk Extreme Pro 16GB SDHC = $99 + Free gifts (which I dunno what gifts)

Quote Originally Posted by BigBaby View Post
    By the way I went down SLS to check the price. Either they don't have it or they are selling more ex than IT Show. In the end I went back IT Show and squeeze in again to buy it. Because IT Show Sandisk booth is having Starbuy promotion on it. Worth buying.

Just to share the price for anyone who wanted to get a Sandisk Extreme 16GB SDHC Class 10 30MB/s memory card for your DSLR.

SLS
    Sandisk Extreme 16GB SDHC = $78

IT Show
    Sandisk Extreme 16GB SDHC = $67(*Starbuy) + Free Lenspen.
    Sandisk Extreme Pro 16GB SDHC = $99 + Free gifts (which I dunno what gifts)
    Hey, can I know what booth number is it at?

I like to know the booth number too.
    Sony a33 + 50mm F1.8 + 18 - 250mm F3.5 - 6.3 + HVL-F42AM Flash + DEMB Flip it + AIPO Dry Cabinet 88L

If you can forgo the lenspen, you can download the flyer and existing Challenger member can buy it at the same promo price.

No need to squeeze.