Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Lost?

  1. #1

    Default Lost?

    #1


    #2 - abit irrelevant to the title of the thread. but dun want to start a new thread.. haha~

  2. #2

    Default

    dont get it ya...but 2nd pic looks ok...
    blog: inbloomphotos.wordpress.com

  3. #3

    Default

    Hi...

    It seems like you specialise in Abstract Photography... r u an art student?

    Anyway, I think a little color saturation/sharpening may help... (Strictly my opinion)

    Cheers!

  4. #4

    Default

    the poor lost paper looks a bit pale form the shock being loss,,,,, hope it finds the rest of the pale papers soon..

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Behind the viewfinder...
    Posts
    5,851

    Default

    pop art

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xaer
    Hi...

    It seems like you specialise in Abstract Photography... r u an art student?

    Anyway, I think a little color saturation/sharpening may help... (Strictly my opinion)

    Cheers!
    haha. i like to do abstract photography.. but im not an art student.. mass comm student. take art for Os but fail, counted not? hahaha!

    yah, these 2 pics i lazy to use PS to edit. just add border and my name den post liao..

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAG
    the poor lost paper looks a bit pale form the shock being loss,,,,, hope it finds the rest of the pale papers soon..
    lolx. lets hope so too!

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by khairi
    dont get it ya...but 2nd pic looks ok...
    hmm, the first picture..
    i was thinking like.. there are many people (hence the colorful papers) around in the world. if you're lost no one wld ever stop to help you. so the white paper (some sort of guardian angel) says "Lost? Call me".. means to say, if you're lost.. call him/her and he/she will come to your rescue. hahaha. ^^

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by simplicity_
    hmm, the first picture..
    i was thinking like.. there are many people (hence the colorful papers) around in the world. if you're lost no one wld ever stop to help you. so the white paper (some sort of guardian angel) says "Lost? Call me".. means to say, if you're lost.. call him/her and he/she will come to your rescue. hahaha. ^^
    yes i suppose that would make a point,, its the story behind the picture...

  10. #10

    Default

    Nice capture and nice thought. For the first pic, for me, preferably using primary color coz it will be more memorable and eye catching for the viewer. Good work anyway.

  11. #11

    Default

    pic #1
    Canon 40D|17-55 f/2.8 IS|100 f/2.8 Macro|135 f/2L|300 f/4L IS|430ex|BG-E2

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •