Latest Update for the exhibition:
Date : From 7 October to 20 October 2004
venue : The Photographers' Gallery, MITA Building
Epson has kindly agree to the kind sponsorship of all prints for the exhibition. However, Epson would want each individual photographer to go down to Epsite at Wheelock Place personally to do the print yourself. They've requested that they may want to keep the print after the exhibition. All rights of the image will remain with the photographer, but if Epson will have free usage of the image but credits will be given if used.
Epson has allocated the whole of August for the photographers to go down to do their prints. This includes the printing of the Indonesian's Photographer's photographs. As there are too amny photographer's, Epson will be giving specific time slot for us to go down to do the prints. The workflow will be as follows:
1. Do a colour calibration and adjustment of the photo at Epsite with the help from the Epson staff.
2. Do a test print (they call Test strip) to check and verify the tonality and colour for your final prints.
3. Save the file as Tiff format at their computer. The staff there will collate all the photos and print for us based on the test strip approved by the photographers.
Watch up for this space for more updates:
1. Time slot for booking to use Epsite.
2. Update on the poster, postcards & commerative booklet for the exhibition.