Thread: Which photography school is better?

Default Which photography school is better?

Hi guys i am currently looking at School Of Photography Singapore and Knowledge Bowl. I wanted to go for a basic course. but was thinking which one is better. can senior here give some feedback regards to this 2 school?

Blog Entries

Default Re: Which photography school is better?

Quote Originally Posted by tianzhong View Post
    Hi guys i am currently looking at School Of Photography Singapore and Knowledge Bowl. I wanted to go for a basic course. but was thinking which one is better. can senior here give some feedback regards to this 2 school?
    this one is good
    我流のカメラ

Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    this one is good
    我流のカメラ
    Must go to Japan to learn??

Why do you need a photography school? If want to learn basics just go for outing or ask anyone you know can le, can PM me also=)

The best school is the school of your own experience.
    Alpha

Blog Entries

consider Objectifs too ..... http://www.objectifs.com.sg/
    shaddap and just shoot .... up close
    Walkeast

I was thinking tru course i will get a better understanding though i have already learn most of the basic.

I was thinking tru course i will get a better understanding though i have already learn most of the basic.
    SAE also offer short course on photography. You may consider

Professional Photography
    The SAE Institute's Certificate in Professional Photography is specially crafted for both amateur and professional photographers who want to reach their maximum creative potential. The modules are designed to impart professional skills to photography enthusiasts, and to help experienced professional photographers to take their work to the next level of success.

The course modules follow a practical and systematic approach to help students learn the fundamentals of professional photography and its processes. Students will be taught both the basic and advanced techniques necessary to create professional quality images using modern equipment, including image sensors and digital workflow. Students on the course will develop the essential skills for obtaining consistent results and a strong grasp of photography as "visual language".

http://singapore.sae.edu/en-gb/cours.../Short_Courses

Go to PSS for Photography Courses........PSS - Photographic Society of Singapore......Be a PSS member too.

pss? where ? gt link?

just yahoo .........the link is "www.pss1950.org"

Hi Tian Zhong, I think I can help you to answer your question. SOP aka School of Photography is first of its kind in Singapore.
    It's set up by me(www.alanlimstudio.com), I'm a well established professional photographer, formally the senior executive photographer of The Straits Times for 12 years.
    The school has a very strong team of instructors who are also some of the top photographers from various fields of photography, you can check out the bio of the instructors here http://www.sops.sg/instructors
    SOP also has a gallery that features pro & students' work after they complete their chosen courses.
    Feel free to contact me directly or come check out our school & gallery(currently we are running an exhibition of a Hollywood's celebrities photographer's work) at 98A Tanjong Pagar Rd and I'll personally advise you

Cheers,
    Alan

There are many self taught photographer and start shooting with trial and error. I find this way learning is faster. Also, keep looking at photographic material and study how's being done. Once yiou got the basic right, in fact yiu can almost take up lesson on intermediate. All the basic can be found in many books.

You can actually be self taught really.

I learned the sunny 16, flash GN numbers all the way to self development of film on myself