Page 36 of 51 FirstFirst ... 11263134353637384146 ... LastLast
Results 701 to 720 of 1004

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - CXX

  1. #701
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default

    Google search is history. Whatsapp can search everything from camera to phone to suit!

  2. #702

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CXX

    Quote Originally Posted by edutilos- View Post
    Sian, I cannot be published ever in my life because I won't go FF... Wise words of advice from a fellow forumer.
    alex majoli's Oly P&S photos have been published b4, not to mentioned photography books based on the photographs taken by Canon Ixus, Apple iphone etc.

    Last edited by zaren; 15th March 2011 at 12:37 PM.
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

  3. #703
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by giantcanopy

    Both sucks. Tried before. Touch 2 screen not sensitive, needs effort on stylus or u have long slender stylus like fingers

    This non camera one better . Long live Nokia

    Ryan
    This one can drink water one.

  4. #704
    Senior Member edutilos-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    5,991

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CXX

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    alex majoli's Oly P&S photos have been published b4, not to mentioned photography books based on the photographs taken by Canon Ixus, Apple iphone etc.

    The author of that wonderful quote is now saying that he did not say that no works from APS-C have been published before...

    I also never say goats bleat.

  5. #705
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by edutilos-
    The author of that wonderful quote is now saying that he did not say that no works from APS-C have been published before...

    I also never say goats bleat.
    Where... How come always never see all this threads 1

  6. #706
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj

    Where... How come always never see all this threads 1
    Because we are busying spamming eachother.

  7. #707
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default

    Fight fight fight fight fight!!!!!!!!!

  8. #708
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj
    Fight fight fight fight fight!!!!!!!!!
    Ultraman will save the day!!!!!

  9. #709
    Senior Member edutilos-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    5,991

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CXX

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    Where... How come always never see all this threads 1
    You are not true Canon supporter.

  10. #710
    Senior Member giantcanopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    SG
    Posts
    6,232

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CXX

    Quote Originally Posted by edutilos- View Post
    You are not true Canon supporter.
    ya. even pentax supporter also know!

  11. #711
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CXX

    Quote Originally Posted by giantcanopy View Post
    ya. even pentax supporter also know!
    Pentax user but Canon at heart.

  12. #712

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CXX

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    Fight fight fight fight fight!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Ultraman will save the day!!!!!
    Ultraman Papa


  13. #713
    Senior Member giantcanopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    SG
    Posts
    6,232

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CXX

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Pentax user but Canon at heart.
    I always suspect so. Closet Canon fanboy la

  14. #714

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CXX

    Quote Originally Posted by giantcanopy View Post
    ya. even pentax supporter also know!
    kkj panasonic supporter also knows.
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

  15. #715
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by giantcanopy

    ya. even pentax supporter also know!
    As I always say, brand loyalty is a virtue I do not possess, and most of the time I also don't know what they talking and arguing about also... Last time when I using nikon I go nikon subforum more often... Maybe nikon put some spell or drugs on their camera and make users more high!!!!

  16. #716
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CXX

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster View Post
    Ultraman Papa

    Beep Beep Beep!!!!!

  17. #717
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CXX

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    As I always say, brand loyalty is a virtue I do not possess, and most of the time I also don't know what they talking and arguing about also... Last time when I using nikon I go nikon subforum more often... Maybe nikon put some spell or drugs on their camera and make users more high!!!!
    LOL, i'm SSSing my Nikon gear away!!!!!!!!

    Don't know why ppls lust for Nikon lenses??????? But good also, please BBB my Nikon gears.

  18. #718

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CXX

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Beep Beep Beep!!!!!
    Time to fire the Leica Glow!

    Oh, you need to scan first.

  19. #719
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23

    LOL, i'm SSSing my Nikon gear away!!!!!!!!

    Don't know why ppls lust for Nikon lenses??????? But good also, please BBB my Nikon gears.
    U kkj u also lust for the tilt-shift lens...

  20. #720

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CXX

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    U kkj u also lust for the tilt-shift lens...
    He selling the 24mm to me soon.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •