Page 31 of 51 FirstFirst ... 6212629303132333641 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 620 of 1004

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - CXX

  1. #601
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball
    Monday Blues~!!!!! I missed my son~!!!!
    U miss jr gold ar?

  2. #602
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CXX

    Quote Originally Posted by giantcanopy View Post
    bring ur boy to office!
    Ryan~!!! u win and chg diapers on boss table
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  3. #603

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CXX

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    LOL.. Siao Langs spam spam spam~!! luckily i uninstall..

    i only love my pay not my work
    Can off notification one ma.

    I love almost everything about my job.

    Got kimchi to eat everyday, can listen to music when i work, shake legs, drink kopi, smoke whenever i want, dress down everyday, can surf net, can whatsapp, can play computer (political) games, got internal MSN, knock off on time, claim 1.5x OT, endless meetings with no conclusion, make my own decision for my bosses.

    What more can i ask for, except the pay and bonus?

    Quote Originally Posted by giantcanopy View Post
    bring ur boy to office!
    Bring to giantcanopy's office! His side confirm got space for BB!

  4. #604
    Member Taurean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    White Elephants Town
    Posts
    1,700

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CXX

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Monday Blues~!!!!! I missed my son~!!!!
    Ask your wife to put your son on video call / face time?

  5. #605

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CXX

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    tat one and only one~!!~!!!!!
    Oh, sorry, i mean, which wife one?

    Quote Originally Posted by Taurean View Post
    Ask your wife to put your son on video call / face time?
    Now, that's a reason for Bryan to get Ipad 2.

    And you will bear the responsibility of poisoning him.

  6. #606
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CXX

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    U miss jr gold ar?
    i miss his tong zi niao more.. its foundain of youth~!!!
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  7. #607
    Senior Member giantcanopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    SG
    Posts
    6,232

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CXX

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster View Post
    Bring to giantcanopy's office! His side confirm got space for BB!
    seriously no space !

    Ryan

  8. #608
    Senior Member giantcanopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    SG
    Posts
    6,232

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CXX

    Quote Originally Posted by numnumball View Post
    i miss his tong zi niao more.. Its foundain of youth~!!!
    o. M. G

  9. #609
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CXX

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster View Post
    Can off notification one ma.

    I love almost everything about my job.

    Got kimchi to eat everyday, can listen to music when i work, shake legs, drink kopi, smoke whenever i want, dress down everyday, can surf net, can whatsapp, can play computer (political) games, got internal MSN, knock off on time, claim 1.5x OT, endless meetings with no conclusion, make my own decision for my bosses.

    What more can i ask for, except the pay and bonus?



    Bring to giantcanopy's office! His side confirm got space for BB!
    u winz~!!! one thing confirmed is u dun like ur pay nd bonus~!!!
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  10. #610
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CXX

    Quote Originally Posted by Taurean View Post
    Ask your wife to put your son on video call / face time?
    Err.. wif my boss behind me.. dun tink so.. need to work hard for next yr 9x9~!!!
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  11. #611
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CXX

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster View Post
    Oh, sorry, i mean, which wife one?



    Now, that's a reason for Bryan to get Ipad 2.

    And you will bear the responsibility of poisoning him.
    faint..
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  12. #612
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CXX

    Quote Originally Posted by giantcanopy View Post
    o. M. G
    Ur want some?~??! i bring this Fri night~!! better than botox i tell u
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  13. #613

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CXX

    Quote Originally Posted by giantcanopy View Post
    seriously no space !

    Ryan
    Don't k k!

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    u winz~!!! one thing confirmed is u dun like ur pay nd bonus~!!!
    And that is the most important!

  14. #614

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CXX

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Ur want some?~??! i bring this Fri night~!! better than botox i tell u
    Fresh from the "oven"?

  15. #615
    Member Taurean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    White Elephants Town
    Posts
    1,700

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CXX

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster View Post
    Oh, sorry, i mean, which wife one?



    Now, that's a reason for Bryan to get Ipad 2.

    And you will bear the responsibility of poisoning him.

    Win liao lor turn a causal suggestion into poison.

    iPhone can liao ma, not necessarily need iPad 2

  16. #616
    Senior Member giantcanopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    SG
    Posts
    6,232

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CXX

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Ur want some?~??! i bring this Fri night~!! better than botox i tell u
    I dun wan to know ..

    * i am sure friday will have people with tong zi niao too kekeke

    Ryan

  17. #617

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CXX

    Quote Originally Posted by Taurean View Post
    Win liao lor turn a causal suggestion into poison.

    iPhone can liao ma, not necessarily need iPad 2
    If you join the siao lang whatsapp, you will see how a simple suggestion turns into a SSS and BBB of one system to another.

  18. #618

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CXX

    Quote Originally Posted by Taurean View Post
    Win liao lor turn a causal suggestion into poison.

    iPhone can liao ma, not necessarily need iPad 2
    If you join the siao lang whatsapp, you will see how a simple suggestion turns into a SSS and BBB of one system to another.

  19. #619
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default

    Wah now NNB upgrade... No more 3X3 bonus, is 9X9!!!! Wah half a million bonus sia...

  20. #620
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default

    Wah now NNB upgrade... No more 3X3 bonus, is 9X9!!!! Wah half a million bonus sia...

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •