Due to public demand from the April 2011 Manny Librodo workshop inquirers, we are opening the registration for "THE MANNY LIBRODO EXPERIENCE" workshop on 2 & 3 July 2011.
The Manny Librido Experience is a workshop without International Haute Couture Designer Mr. Rocky Gathercole, but still the same model Miss Kharunisia Jazmin. Kharu is a multi-talented Model/Stylist/HMUA/Designer as well - added with a beauty no man can resist.
With Manny Librodo's former profession as a teacher, teaching fellow photographers has never been as issue. His deep thoughts in the Art of emotions of human beings together with his ever burning passion in photography made him see the world in a different way. Stories from his photography experience all over the world - lessons, tricks and tips gained through time from his every great capture will be taught without
Manny Librodo's Great Achievements:
- Named by Scott Kelby as one of the world's FIVE BEST PHOTOGRAPHERS IN 2009
- His photo of a little boy in Burma appeared in the cover of UNICEF's (Geneva) Wall Calendar 2009. A regular contributor to UNICEF since 2007 for their calendars, postcards and other items.
- Second Most Popular Photographer at www.dpchallenge.com
- His picture of Rosalinda was made as a poster of an International Music Festival in Poland.
- 22 Million hits in www.pbase.com
- has conducted workshops in many countries: US, Canada, Australia, Holland, UAE, Kuwait, Bahrain, Hongkong, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, etc.
- has won countless competitions online and on print. Three time Grand prize winner in www.beterphoto.com; Fisrt Place in Dusk til Dawn Category, POTY - Digital Camera Magazine; two-time Finalist Travel Photographer of the Year, TPOTY;
- endorser of Nikon and Epson top-of-the-line products
-EPSON Pro - Epson Philippines
His works can be seen at www.pbase.com/manny_librodo & http://www.facebook.com/pages/Manny-...03246489709161
REGISTRATION is now OPEN for THE MANNY LIBRODO EXPERIENCE - a 1.5 days fantastic and very enriching learning opportunity from the Master of Natural Light.
When: 2 & 3 July, 2011
Where: Singapore (Venue will only be disclosed to paid registrants one month before the workshop)
Prices:(Available for installment plan)
Reg Fee: s$595
Early Bird: s$570 (until 15 April only)
Members: s$560 (Former Xilver Claire Events Attendees from Parc Cruz, Mangored, Amorsoloesque, Natalia Taffarel, Manny Librodo 2010 workshops in SG)
Workshop made affordable to 3 installments.
* 1st Payment - s$170 only (Down Payment to secure your slot)
* 2nd Payment: s$250 (End of April)
* 3rd Payment: Remaining Balance (End of May)
>>Reminder for balance payment will be sent every month ends to those who are availing of the installment plan.
Pay in full: $550 (anyone, before 1st of May - one time payment)
Batches to choose from: (Strictly limited to 15 pax per batch only)
*Batch 1--> 2nd July Morning shoot (7am to 11:30am), 3rd July - Post processing whole day
*Batch 2--> 2nd July Afternoon shoot (1pm to 5:30pm), 3rd July - Post processing whole day, altogether with Batch 1
LUNCH on Post Processing Day is FREE.
To register, please pm/sms/email the following details:
1. Complete Name
2. Email Ad
3. Mobile Number
4. Preferred Batch
5. Food Prefernce (no need to inform for no food preference)
6. Based Country (no need to inform for those in SG)
Payment instructions will be sent once details are received.
If you are outside Singapore and interested to join this event, please let us know - another payment method will be provided.
This is a FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE basis registration - only paid participants will be secured with a slot.
At the end of the workshop, 2 winners chosen by Manny Librodo will get a s$100 discount for the next workshop organized by Xilver Claire Events.
Hope you could join us!
+65 9771 2430
Xilver Claire Events
PS. Poster and more photos will be posted once CS gallery is up. Thank you for your patience and understanding.