Page 8 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3678910131833 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 1004

Thread: # Liverpool Football Club *55*- Starting Season 55 with a 3-1 win over Manyoo

  1. #141
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: # Liverpool Football Club *55*- Starting Season 55 with a 3-1 win over Manyoo

    Quote Originally Posted by kuanwk View Post
    if both of u can combine waving prowess, kitie will score hatrick every wkend against all sorts of kkj's.. 8)
    i will continue to wave elva hsiao's g-strings. dun worry!!!

    com'on you REDS!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  2. #142
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: # Liverpool Football Club *55*- Starting Season 55 with a 3-1 win over Manyoo

    BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND!!!

    Correct Score Prediction = 3points!

    Correct 1st Scorer for LFC = 1point!

    Correct Last Scorer for LFC = 1point!

    Hat-Trick Hero Perfect Guess Guess Guess! = 5points!

    so in any game, the max point a participant can net is a total of 10points.


    Sorting Out the Grey Areas.

    1). in the event of 1-0 end result, the 1st scorer will be taken as the last scorer even though the participant might haf anticipated 2-0 or 22-0 and have listed someone else as the last scorer.

    2). the prediction is good till the Final Whistle, which includes Extra-time but not Penalty Shootout.


    LEAGUE TABLE

    1). cheesecake -> 43pts --> WA!!! CAUGHT UP WITH ME LIAO!!!
    2). sunnyday --> 43pts
    3). grumpy --> 29pts
    4). zhapchit --> 23pts
    5). blazer_workz --> 23pts
    6). coolsigg ---- > 19pts
    7). Canew --> 17pts
    8). fotoudavid --> 13pts
    9). zaren -------> 13pts
    10). kelccm --------> 12pts
    11). domdomino --> 12pts
    12). shunzi ---> 13pts
    13). RoadRunner --> 10pts
    14). bro rodz ---- > 8pts
    15). archlover --> 8pts
    16). adilexas ---> 7pts
    17). koplady11 ---> 6pts
    18). marios -----> 5pts
    19). eejal ----> 4pts
    20). taurean ----- > 3pts
    21). ahyooo ---> 2pts
    22). cg171s ---- > 1pt
    23). obfuscate ---> 1pt


    League of HAT-TRICK HEROES <--- KELONG!!!

    1). FC Utrecht 0 LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB 0 ---> cheesecake
    30/9/2010 Stadion Galgenwaard

    2). Napoli 0 LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB 0 ---> cheesecake & sunnyday
    21/10/2010 San Paolo, Italy

    3). LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB 2(Torres 11, 44) Chel$ki 0 ---> kelccm
    07/11/2010 Anfield, LIVERPOOL

    4). Sparta Prague 0 LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB 0 ---> grumpy the tummy!
    17/2/2011 Generali Arena, Czech Republic.

    5). LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB 1 (Dirty Kite) Sparta Prague 0 ---> sunnyday & fotoudavid
    24/2/2011 Anfield, LIVERPOOL.




    10/3/2011 Sunday 1800GMT
    Europa Cup


    Braga vs. LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!!

    away fixture.


    1). 0-0 DRAW!! CC!!
    2). 1-0 LFC WINS!! (Torres??? No way but Kuyt) Fotoudavid
    3). 0-0 Draw shunzi
    4). 1-1 Draw (Carroll) roDz
    5). 2-1 LFC wins! (Meireles, Meireles) zaren
    6). 1-0 liverpool win (carroll) sunnyday
    7). 2-0 REDS WINS (Carroll, Meireles) ahyooo
    8). 1-0 to LFC (Kuyt) koplady11
    9). 2-1 LFC win (Kuyt, Meireles) coolsigg
    10). 3-0 LFC wins!! (Meirless, Kuyt) zhapchit
    11). 2-1 Liverpool wins. (D. Kuyt, S. Gerrard) Canew
    12). 1-0 LFC WIN (Carroll) airfins
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  3. #143

    Default Re: # Liverpool Football Club *55*- Starting Season 55 with a 3-1 win over Manyoo

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND!!!

    Correct Score Prediction = 3points!

    Correct 1st Scorer for LFC = 1point!

    Correct Last Scorer for LFC = 1point!

    Hat-Trick Hero Perfect Guess Guess Guess! = 5points!

    so in any game, the max point a participant can net is a total of 10points.


    Sorting Out the Grey Areas.

    1). in the event of 1-0 end result, the 1st scorer will be taken as the last scorer even though the participant might haf anticipated 2-0 or 22-0 and have listed someone else as the last scorer.

    2). the prediction is good till the Final Whistle, which includes Extra-time but not Penalty Shootout.


    LEAGUE TABLE

    1). cheesecake -> 43pts --> WA!!! CAUGHT UP WITH ME LIAO!!!
    2). sunnyday --> 43pts
    3). grumpy --> 29pts
    4). zhapchit --> 23pts
    5). blazer_workz --> 23pts
    6). coolsigg ---- > 19pts
    7). Canew --> 17pts
    8). fotoudavid --> 13pts
    9). zaren -------> 13pts
    10). kelccm --------> 12pts
    11). domdomino --> 12pts
    12). shunzi ---> 13pts
    13). RoadRunner --> 10pts
    14). bro rodz ---- > 8pts
    15). archlover --> 8pts
    16). adilexas ---> 7pts
    17). koplady11 ---> 6pts
    18). marios -----> 5pts
    19). eejal ----> 4pts
    20). taurean ----- > 3pts
    21). ahyooo ---> 2pts
    22). cg171s ---- > 1pt
    23). obfuscate ---> 1pt


    League of HAT-TRICK HEROES <--- KELONG!!!

    1). FC Utrecht 0 LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB 0 ---> cheesecake
    30/9/2010 Stadion Galgenwaard

    2). Napoli 0 LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB 0 ---> cheesecake & sunnyday
    21/10/2010 San Paolo, Italy

    3). LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB 2(Torres 11, 44) Chel$ki 0 ---> kelccm
    07/11/2010 Anfield, LIVERPOOL

    4). Sparta Prague 0 LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB 0 ---> grumpy the tummy!
    17/2/2011 Generali Arena, Czech Republic.

    5). LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB 1 (Dirty Kite) Sparta Prague 0 ---> sunnyday & fotoudavid
    24/2/2011 Anfield, LIVERPOOL.




    10/3/2011 Sunday 1800GMT
    Europa Cup


    Braga vs. LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!!

    away fixture.


    1). 0-0 DRAW!! CC!!
    2). 1-0 LFC WINS!! (Torres??? No way but Kuyt) Fotoudavid
    3). 0-0 Draw shunzi
    4). 1-1 Draw (Carroll) roDz
    5). 2-1 LFC wins! (Meireles, Meireles) zaren
    6). 1-0 liverpool win (carroll) sunnyday
    7). 2-0 REDS WINS (Carroll, Meireles) ahyooo
    8). 1-0 to LFC (Kuyt) koplady11
    9). 2-1 LFC win (Kuyt, Meireles) coolsigg
    10). 3-0 LFC wins!! (Meirless, Kuyt) zhapchit
    11). 2-1 Liverpool wins. (D. Kuyt, S. Gerrard) Canew
    12). 1-0 LFC WIN (Carroll) airfins
    what happened to grumpy's bet?
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

  4. #144

    Default Re: # Liverpool Football Club *55*- Starting Season 55 with a 3-1 win over Manyoo

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    what happened to grumpy's bet?

    sorry, i deleted that post... thought match was last night
    later today, see how's the weather then I put in

  5. #145

    Default Re: # Liverpool Football Club *55*- Starting Season 55 with a 3-1 win over Manyoo

    No Stevie G, let's see how KD will play tonight

    I don't think we are going to miss him too much

  6. #146
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    248

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by koplady11

    Oooo... Some man u fan grumpier than grumpy and rodz combined!!! Haha... Eh, passion = immature ah? Ask u all! He call us immature for this exciting thread. He never take pointers from bro zaren who even shamelessly copied CC's guess guess guess. Haha...

    Wah, I dunno if its really sour grapes as fergie usually is, but he really is hostile!!! Lol!

    Why can't there be peace and friendly banter in Sg between Man U and Liverpool fans like in England itself??? Sighz. Honestly, Man Utd fans in Sg shd take lesson from their counterparts back in England where Liverpool's fiercest rival fans are Everton and NOT Man U.

    But oh well, sweet victory anyways.
    Ya lor, Liverpool's fiercest rival is Everton, not Man U. I think many Man U fans in SG also don't know that most people in Manchester support City, not Utd. I wonder how much they know about Utd? Do they know who Daisy and Dolly are? I think most started supporting Man Utd when Fergie's Fledglings started winning trophies. Some started to support cos "Ahhhh Beckham is so handsome" or "the sponsored suits Utd wear are always nicer than Liverpool's. They more stylo milo so I support lor." "I want to dress like Beckham but I don't want his voice." blah blah....

    In UK, no matter how fierce the rivalry, the fans only hurl their witty chants and insults during the match (many drunk). After the match, they will stop screaming at each other about yesterday's match and life goes on. In SG, I realized that our memories are very good. We can dig up last month (some a year ago) match to grumble and insult. Wah lau! Please! The English wear their jerseys with pride regardless of their teams' standings and division. If someone wear a S league jersey out, they will get mocked!

    It's just a game. Both teams have good players lah.
    Last edited by cowmera; 10th March 2011 at 11:20 AM.
    I'm a cow with a camera

  7. #147
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    248

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gizmore
    Torres did Liverpool a favour by requesting to leave. In came Suraez whom by far, show much more then what Torres can offer. He is a bit like Kyut albeit a more energetic and younger version. Collectively the pair split Man U apart.
    I think both of them communicated in Dutch and before Van De Sar can translate to his team mates, Kuyt scored!
    I'm a cow with a camera

  8. #148
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: # Liverpool Football Club *55*- Starting Season 55 with a 3-1 win over Manyoo

    rumour that stevie G will be out for the rest of the season!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  9. #149

    Default Re: # Liverpool Football Club *55*- Starting Season 55 with a 3-1 win over Manyoo

    Quote Originally Posted by cowmera View Post
    I think both of them communicated in Dutch and before Van De Sar can translate to his team mates, Kuyt scored!
    ...................... :lol:

    I was curious if Suarez actually understands what Phil Dowd was telling him in one incident. Me think Suarez was just merely nodding his head not understanding a single word.

  10. #150

    Default Re: # Liverpool Football Club *55*- Starting Season 55 with a 3-1 win over Manyoo

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    rumour that stevie G will be out for the rest of the season!!
    happy or sad???
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

  11. #151

    Default Re: # Liverpool Football Club *55*- Starting Season 55 with a 3-1 win over Manyoo

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    rumour that stevie G will be out for the rest of the season!!
    happy or sad???
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

  12. #152
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: # Liverpool Football Club *55*- Starting Season 55 with a 3-1 win over Manyoo

    Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    happy or sad???
    Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    happy or sad???
    happy! kekeke


    he's clearly not in his best form this season.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  13. #153

    Default Re: # Liverpool Football Club *55*- Starting Season 55 with a 3-1 win over Manyoo

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    happy! kekeke


    he's clearly not in his best form this season.

    he better recover before end of season so that we can still milk a few more millions from his sale.....

  14. #154

    Default Re: # Liverpool Football Club *55*- Starting Season 55 with a 3-1 win over Manyoo

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    he better recover before end of season so that we can still milk a few more millions from his sale.....
    sell to who?
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

  15. #155
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: # Liverpool Football Club *55*- Starting Season 55 with a 3-1 win over Manyoo

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    he better recover before end of season so that we can still milk a few more millions from his sale.....
    hohohoho! sell to real madrid!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  16. #156

    Default Re: # Liverpool Football Club *55*- Starting Season 55 with a 3-1 win over Manyoo

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    sell to who?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    hohohoho! sell to real madrid!

    otherwise, sell to chelsea to reunited with his girlfriend....

  17. #157
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy

    otherwise, sell to chelsea to reunited with his girlfriend....
    hehehe!

    Sent from my ANDRIOD!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  18. #158

    Default Re: # Liverpool Football Club *55*- Starting Season 55 with a 3-1 win over Manyoo

    tonight going to be a tough game..

  19. #159
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: # Liverpool Football Club *55*- Starting Season 55 with a 3-1 win over Manyoo

    BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND!!![/B]

    Correct Score Prediction = 3points!

    Correct 1st Scorer for LFC = 1point!

    Correct Last Scorer for LFC = 1point!

    Hat-Trick Hero Perfect Guess Guess Guess! = 5points!

    so in any game, the max point a participant can net is a total of 10points.


    Sorting Out the Grey Areas.

    1). in the event of 1-0 end result, the 1st scorer will be taken as the last scorer even though the participant might haf anticipated 2-0 or 22-0 and have listed someone else as the last scorer.

    2). the prediction is good till the Final Whistle, which includes Extra-time but not Penalty Shootout.


    LEAGUE TABLE

    1). cheesecake -> 43pts --> WA!!! CAUGHT UP WITH ME LIAO!!!
    2). sunnyday --> 43pts
    3). grumpy --> 29pts
    4). zhapchit --> 23pts
    5). blazer_workz --> 23pts
    6). coolsigg ---- > 19pts
    7). Canew --> 17pts
    8). fotoudavid --> 13pts
    9). zaren -------> 13pts
    10). kelccm --------> 12pts
    11). domdomino --> 12pts
    12). shunzi ---> 13pts
    13). RoadRunner --> 10pts
    14). bro rodz ---- > 8pts
    15). archlover --> 8pts
    16). adilexas ---> 7pts
    17). koplady11 ---> 6pts
    18). marios -----> 5pts
    19). eejal ----> 4pts
    20). taurean ----- > 3pts
    21). ahyooo ---> 2pts
    22). cg171s ---- > 1pt
    23). obfuscate ---> 1pt


    League of HAT-TRICK HEROES <--- KELONG!!!

    1). FC Utrecht 0 LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB 0 ---> cheesecake
    30/9/2010 Stadion Galgenwaard

    2). Napoli 0 LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB 0 ---> cheesecake & sunnyday
    21/10/2010 San Paolo, Italy

    3). LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB 2(Torres 11, 44) Chel$ki 0 ---> kelccm
    07/11/2010 Anfield, LIVERPOOL

    4). Sparta Prague 0 LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB 0 ---> grumpy the tummy!
    17/2/2011 Generali Arena, Czech Republic.

    5). LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB 1 (Dirty Kite) Sparta Prague 0 ---> sunnyday & fotoudavid
    24/2/2011 Anfield, LIVERPOOL.




    10/3/2011 Sunday 1800GMT
    Europa Cup


    Braga vs. LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!!

    away fixture.


    1). 0-0 DRAW!! CC!!
    2). 1-0 LFC WINS!! (Torres??? No way but Kuyt) Fotoudavid
    3). 0-0 Draw shunzi
    4). 1-1 Draw (Carroll) roDz
    5). 2-1 LFC wins! (Meireles, Meireles) zaren
    6). 1-0 liverpool win (carroll) sunnyday
    7). 2-0 REDS WINS (Carroll, Meireles) ahyooo
    8). 1-0 to LFC (Kuyt) koplady11
    9). 2-1 LFC win (Kuyt, Meireles) coolsigg
    10). 3-0 LFC wins!! (Meirless, Kuyt) zhapchit
    11). 2-1 Liverpool wins. (D. Kuyt, S. Gerrard) Canew
    12). 1-0 LFC WIN (Carroll) airfins
    13). 2-1 LFC WIN (Caroll, Kuyt) roadrunner

  20. #160
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: # Liverpool Football Club *55*- Starting Season 55 with a 3-1 win over Manyoo

    CS now support kuyt seeboh?? My eyes going to pa jiao liao. lol

Page 8 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3678910131833 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •