Page 45 of 51 FirstFirst ... 203540434445464750 ... LastLast

Thread: # Liverpool Football Club *55*- Starting Season 55 with a 3-1 win over Manyoo

Default Re: # Liverpool Football Club *55*- Starting Season 55 with a 3-1 win over Manyoo

After yesterday game, I finally understand why our reserves and under 18s are always among the top in their league......there are many gems among them, and only the King fully appreciate that, among managers in the past decade. Yesterday, we just uncovered one more in Flanagan.

IMO, it was a really great debut for him. If you guys had watched the game, he was running around providing support, calling for ball, taking initiative and did not make any wrong passes throughout the game. His crosses from defensive area to the strikers were quite accurate too, and he can also run the flank....felt so happy to see him play that way, though I must admit before the game, I was very worried due to many "makeshift" players. They certainly proved that they are not there to "Make shift" last night.

Suddenly, our team will not be affected at all if UEFA is to impose the foreign player ruling......we have more than sufficient talents within our own camp!!! And many are born and breed in Liverpool itself!

YNWA

Default Re: # Liverpool Football Club *55*- Starting Season 55 with a 3-1 win over Manyoo

double post
    Last edited by koppite; 13th April 2011 at 01:00 AM. Reason: double post

double post
    Last edited by koppite; 13th April 2011 at 12:59 AM. Reason: double post

By the way, I thoroughly enjoyed Lucas' tackle on sulkytelli, which floored the latter for a moment. What a way to teach that attitude problem kid a lesson, without even conceding a foul

NoGoal played for the last 2 mins replacing Carroll so that he can have a standing ovation by the kop, a tradition by itself
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

Quote Originally Posted by kuanwk View Post
    can u pls double/triple check if any more W-named teams in the list? ;P

now that lucas has sign a new contract that would be costly to break, u concentrate ire on nogoal? 8)

Confirm, double confirm and triple confirm no more team beginning with W

That fake Brazilian plays slightly better when Stevie G is not playing, but overall he still sucks.

sian. chel$ki buanged.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

rubbish torreski skewered alive by the press and by the red nosed fergie.

feel so sad for torreski. not loved in chel$ki, no longer loved in Anfield...

he must have really surrounded himself with lousy and greedy agents who whispered sweet nothings to his ears and made him leave Anfield for the bed of british pounds.

so much $$ yet not loved anywhere except maybe in Spain.

feel sad to see him this way but then again, thanks for the 50mil GBP! i guess we owe him and romantic abbamovie one!

El nino (the kid) now becomes El Zero...

Sadded for chelsea and bro zaren. WHY OH WHY???
    Canon EOS 500D | Tamron 17-50mm f2.8 non vc
    and the Kop sings, "You'll never walk alone"

next time when liverpool play chelsea, we gotta give them 1 ball advantage...... which we own them, very paiseh as we sold them a player who cannot score at such high price......

sorry zaren, sorry chelsea......... thank you owner of chelsea........ by the way owner of chelsea, we have nogoal for sale at 15 million pounds..... you want????
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

wo0ahaha.... it would be very nice of Roman to buy Ngog at 15 million pounds...

hehe...

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    next time when liverpool play chelsea, we gotta give them 1 ball advantage...... which we own them, very paiseh as we sold them a player who cannot score at such high price......

sorry zaren, sorry chelsea......... thank you owner of chelsea........ by the way owner of chelsea, we have nogoal for sale at 15 million pounds..... you want????
    Quote Originally Posted by Gizmore View Post
    wo0ahaha.... it would be very nice of Roman to buy Ngog at 15 million pounds...

hehe...

how about Gerrard at 40million pounds too?

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    good deal.

sign back Alonso for 10mil GBP.

alonso is passe lah...

we need some new blood.... dun walk 1 step forward take 2 step back...

Skarly they want us to take back Torres and give them Gerrard

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean View Post

we can give them Nogoal and Laoya Lucas, Torres can come off the bench for Suarez and Carroll

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean View Post

anyway, why would they still want Gerrard? It has been proven Gerrard and Fat lampard cannot play together

anyway, why would they still want Gerrard? It has been proven Gerrard and Fat lampard cannot play together
    chelsea boss is very crazy..... he may think 2 minus is a plus.......
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmore View Post
    alonso is passe lah...

we need some new blood.... dun walk 1 step forward take 2 step back...
    sad...... alonso is quality.

Page 45 of 51 FirstFirst ... 203540434445464750 ... LastLast