Page 44 of 51 FirstFirst ... 193439424344454649 ... LastLast

Thread: # Liverpool Football Club *55*- Starting Season 55 with a 3-1 win over Manyoo

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy

double confirm lah!
    he has now gone 600+ minutes without scoring

but I am hoping he will break his duck against manure
    yayy!
    yayy!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

kkj clubs = our nemesis

thanks for the video link
    Yah man, LFC cmi against kkj clubs. Sad.

kkj clubs = our nemesis

thanks for the video link
    Yah man, LFC cmi against kkj clubs. Sad.

Default Re: # Liverpool Football Club *55*- Starting Season 55 with a 3-1 win over Manyoo

Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    triple confirm!!!

great win for the reds

now for chelsea to win
    remember to ask Torres to score hattrick against manure hor
    then he can take the rest of the season off and still become an instant chelsea hero

now for chelsea to win
    remember to ask Torres to score hattrick against manure hor
    then he can take the rest of the season off and still become an instant chelsea hero
    hit 2 hat tricks against them! com'on chelski n torreski!

Default Re: # Liverpool Football Club *55*- Starting Season 55 with a 3-1 win over Manyoo

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    hit 2 hat tricks against them! com'on chelski n torreski!
    u need to remember to wave his undies hard

Awesome win Liverpool!!! Woohoo!!! Carroll start scoring already liao!
    Canon EOS 500D | Tamron 17-50mm f2.8 non vc
    and the Kop sings, "You'll never walk alone"

great win but we need to show no mercy to those kkj teams. Arghhh

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    hhiaZZZZZZ

Very hungry............
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    hhiaZZZZZZ

we have arsenal, birmingham city, newcastle, fulham, spurs and villa for our remaining fixtures...
    so many kkj teams

As a fan I cannot be happier then a 3-0 thrashing of a multi-million club like Man City.

But that said, for some strange reason, Mancini decided to to rest some key players for the match in preparation for the FA Cup semis with Man Utd. Silva was omitted from the starting 11 was a clear indication that Man City are taking their chances. And they paid dearly for that.

In short, Liverpool didn't play against the strongest Man City team. Anyone who saw the starting line-up for Man City will certainly adjust the odds for that match.

A win is a win nonetheless. Carroll is proving his worth and it is good to see that youth players promoted to the first team are showing a lot of potential to be regular starters in future. Spearing and Flanagan came through the match in good shape. Hopefully in time to come, Spearing can be the Gerrard wannabe.

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmore
    As a fan I cannot be happier then a 3-0 thrashing of a multi-million club like Man City.

But that said, for some strange reason, Mancini decided to to rest some key players for the match in preparation for the FA Cup semis with Man Utd. Silva was omitted from the starting 11 was a clear indication that Man City are taking their chances. And they paid dearly for that.

In short, Liverpool didn't play against the strongest Man City team. Anyone who saw the starting line-up for Man City will certainly adjust the odds for that match.

A win is a win nonetheless. Carroll is proving his worth and it is good to see that youth players promoted to the first team are showing a lot of potential to be regular starters in future. Spearing and Flanagan came through the match in good shape. Hopefully in time to come, Spearing can be the Gerrard wannabe.
    they r keen to play for a draw but tat bkfired. anyway, we song! hehehe!

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmore

they r keen to play for a draw but tat bkfired. anyway, we song! hehehe!

Liverpool “agree” 15million deal for Newcastle’s Enrique

Liverpool have agreed a 15million deal to bring Newcastle Utd left-back Jose Enrique to Anfield, according to former Reds captain Phil Thompson.

Thompson told Norweigan television that he believed the deal has been done and Enrique will be a Liverpool player this summer.

Liverpool’s left-back problem is one area the club are keen to fix swiftly, with Emiliano Insua and Paul Konchesky sent out on loan this season, and Fabio Aurelio suffering a string of injury problems.

“It’ll be interesting because he’s done very well,” Thompson told TV2.
    “He had a difficult first season coming into the Premiership a couple of years ago but he really understands the game now.

“He’s one of those full backs who is good going forward but he’s also a good defender and I think that is the main thing.”

Should the deal go through, Liverpool will have spent 50million on Newcastle players this year, with Andy Carroll signed for a club record 35million in January.

triple confirm..
    Last edited by ahyooo; 12th April 2011 at 09:58 PM.

Spurs fan admire KOP kids:

Aside from the outstanding victory against City, the thing that amazed and impressed me most was the number of kids played by Kenny Dalglish in such a vital game against a top four contender.

Now as is often the case, last night and other recent call ups of youngsters, is partly due to having little or no option, but as I watched, 18 year old right back John Flanagan and 22 year old Jay Spearing make international "Superstars" look average, and a bench full of kids, with 17 year old Jack Robinson, 19 year olds Jonjo Shelvey and Danny Wilson, 20 year old keeper, Peter Gulacsi and let`s not forget 22 year olds, David N`Gog and a chap named Carroll all add credence to the phrase of "If you`re good enough, you are old enough."

http://www.spurs.vitalfootball.co.uk....asp?a=7508427

yeah.. i certainly believe 'if you're good enough, you are old enough."

alamak, we still have that useless nogoal on the bench???

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    we have arsenal, birmingham city, newcastle, fulham, spurs and villa for our remaining fixtures...
    so many kkj teams
    can u pls double/triple check if any more W-named teams in the list? ;P

now that lucas has sign a new contract that would be costly to break, u concentrate ire on nogoal? 8)

so many kkj teams
    can u pls double/triple check if any more W-named teams in the list? ;P

now that lucas has sign a new contract that would be costly to break, u concentrate ire on nogoal? 8)

Page 44 of 51 FirstFirst ... 193439424344454649 ... LastLast