Page 40 of 51 FirstFirst ... 15303538394041424550 ... LastLast

Thread: # Liverpool Football Club *55*- Starting Season 55 with a 3-1 win over Manyoo

Default Re: # Liverpool Football Club *55*- Starting Season 55 with a 3-1 win over Manyoo

Quote Originally Posted by koplady11 View Post
    Defence buang already liao!!! *cryyy*
    huh??
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Default Re: # Liverpool Football Club *55*- Starting Season 55 with a 3-1 win over Manyoo

JOHNSON JOINS REDS SICK LIST

Posted 06/04/11 17:19

Kenny Dalglish faces a defensive crisis as Glen Johnson was added to Liverpool's injury list.

Johnson's hamstring strain in the recent defeat at West Brom will sideline him for four weeks.

With Martin Kelly's recurrence of a hamstring problem likely to keep him out for another three to four weeks it leaves Dalglish's options limited ahead of next week's visit of Manchester City.

The defence which played the final 65 minutes of the game at the Hawthorns comprised four centre-backs, with Jamie Carragher and Danny Wilson being asked to play out of position on the right and left respectively.

Fabio Aurelio's return to training after a month on the sidelines with a hamstring problem is timely but his lack of match fitness raises questions over his participation next week.

Elsewhere, there is the threat of captain Steven Gerrard also missing the rest of the season.

The England midfielder was due to return from a groin operation against West Brom only to sustain a similar but not identical injury in training last week and a prognosis is not expected until Friday.

"Glen Johnson has a hamstring problem which is usually about three or four weeks and it's the same for Martin Kelly," said Dalglish of his current injuries.
    "We will know about Steven at the end of the week. He will be assessed and we'll see what the story is.

"It's disappointing for the players because they want to play in every game.
    "We're getting towards the end of the season but if you're injured you're injured.
    "We feel for them but the most important people at the football club are the ones who are fit and able to play. We have to get on with what we've got."

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    huh??
    Ya lah, no agger and johnson.
    Canon EOS 500D | Tamron 17-50mm f2.8 non vc
    and the Kop sings, "You'll never walk alone"

NBA ACE JAMES JOINS LIVERPOOL FAMILY

Posted 06/04/11 22:4

Liverpool have confirmed that United States basketball star LeBron James has become a minority stakeholder in the club after signing a deal with club owners Fenway Sports Group.

FSG have, through their Fenway Sports Management division, struck a deal to partner the Miami Heat player's sports-marketing firm, LRMR Branding & Marketing, to become his exclusive worldwide representative.

The extent of James' interest in the club has not been disclosed. The CEO of LRMR, Maverick Carter, has also become a minority stakeholder.

James, an Olympic gold medal winner with the United States, wants to use the deal to build his portfolio internationally and grow his commercial opportunities.

FSG and Liverpool chairman Tom Werner said in a statement: "We believe this will be a powerful collaboration between FSM and LRMR and LeBron. There are very few athletes who can match his global reach, appeal and iconic status.

"We are very excited that LeBron will be part of the Liverpool FC family. LeBron and Liverpool each has a powerful presence internationally, with particular strength in Asia, but we feel the business opportunities for both working and being identified together in emerging international markets will result in unforeseen opportunities that neither would have been able to realise alone."

James, 26, said: "I am thrilled to be working with John Henry and Tom Werner.

"These guys, like me, have a passion for sports. You can see the drive and commitment they have for their teams. For me, this is about being in business with an organisation that loves sports as much as I do."

Lebron James is a glory hunter...
    but if he willing to throw some money at us, we will take it

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy
    Lebron James is a glory hunter...
    but if he willing to throw some money at us, we will take it
    always ready for their money!

always ready for their money!

well, at least he not stupid to invest in manure

hahaha!

hahaha!

anyone goin to Wallaby this year?

wa sibeh sian. i jus got my call-up. heading down under this october to november. SIAN!

Agger is always injuried after recovery will play for a few matches then injuried again. Better sell him or give away to save $$$ he is hogging up a spot in the team list and taking $$ for not playing I would say he is/was an above average player but if he is not playing n contributing regularly then I say get rid of him
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

The Reds enjoy fantastic support in Asia and this summer's visit follows the hugely successful 10-day pre-season tour of Thailand and Singapore in 2009.

The team will take on opposition in Guangzhou, play a game in Kuala Lumpur, and then move to Seoul for the final fixture of the three-match tour in July.
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

anyone goin to Wallaby this year?

wa sibeh sian. i jus got my call-up. heading down under this october to november. SIAN!
    I love Wallaby !!! The last time I went there is in Support of the Armour DIV. We got nothing to do untill the last mission which is a DIV exercise then we join in. Best is I become the spare man so help S2 do planning and cover safty only. loads of free time spent eating t he Super Dog and Ice Coffee in the Alfresco Canteen admiring the Lady boss and her daughter

Quote Originally Posted by airfins View Post
    I love Wallaby !!! The last time I went there is in Support of the Armour DIV. We got nothing to do untill the last mission which is a DIV exercise then we join in. Best is I become the spare man so help S2 do planning and cover safty only. loads of free time spent eating t he Super Dog and Ice Coffee in the Alfresco Canteen admiring the Lady boss and her daughter
    basket, i go there is siong siong gao shengsiong.

sibeh sian.

Just some ramblings...

My Nikon AFS17-35 f2.8D, the AFS motor died yet again.

It will be my THIRD (3rd) AFS motor on the lens. each change costs close to S$1k/.

the last change was slightly over 2years ago.

i've owned the lens for close to 8years. I never mistreat nor use it harshly, in fact i baby my equipments. then just when I was about to sell it and move on from Nikon, my main lens is struck with the curse of the AFS motor. sibeh dulan!

wonder what is wrong with Nikon's AFS motor for the 17-35mm lens?? sibeh pissed!

now i'm stucked, need to delay my upgrade of equipment plan.

change to a new AFS motor = S$1k/.

sell it after change = S$1.2k/. (cannot sell high due to internal lens scratches. dun ask me how it got scratched. the only time it can get scratched is when the lens is taken apart, right? so.... it might oso be wear and tear???)

pay S$1k for the change and then sell it at S$1.2k = more than S$800 loogi. might as well keep this lens and my Nikon DSLR!

sibeh pekchek!

haiz...

Just some ramblings...

My Nikon AFS17-35 f2.8D, the AFS motor died yet again.

It will be my THIRD (3rd) AFS motor on the lens. each change costs close to S$1k/.

the last change was slightly over 2years ago.

i've owned the lens for close to 8years. I never mistreat nor use it harshly, in fact i baby my equipments. then just when I was about to sell it and move on from Nikon, my main lens is struck with the curse of the AFS motor. sibeh dulan!

wonder what is wrong with Nikon's AFS motor for the 17-35mm lens?? sibeh pissed!

now i'm stucked, need to delay my upgrade of equipment plan.

change to a new AFS motor = S$1k/.

sell it after change = S$1.2k/. (cannot sell high due to internal lens scratches. dun ask me how it got scratched. the only time it can get scratched is when the lens is taken apart, right? so.... it might oso be wear and tear???)

pay S$1k for the change and then sell it at S$1.2k = more than S$800 loogi. might as well keep this lens and my Nikon DSLR!

sibeh pekchek!

haiz...
    thus, i feel that if you're buying AFS lenses, u should bear in mind that the motor will fail in time to come.
    maybe you should splash out the $$ to buy a new AFS lens, instead of buying used AFS lenses. just a precaution!

maybe i will look out for non-motorised lenses the next time round.

thus, i feel that if you're buying AFS lenses, u should bear in mind that the motor will fail in time to come.
    maybe you should splash out the $$ to buy a new AFS lens, instead of buying used AFS lenses. just a precaution!

maybe i will look out for non-motorised lenses the next time round.
    ppl, better keep a tighter track of your guess guess guess standings..
    kelong king uh..on the lookout for sponsorship deals..

Quote Originally Posted by kuanwk View Post
    ppl, better keep a tighter track of your guess guess guess standings..
    kelong king uh..on the lookout for sponsorship deals..
    kekekeke

Back BY POPULAR DEMAND!!!

Correct Score Prediction = 3points!

Correct 1st Scorer for LFC = 1point!

Correct Last Scorer for LFC = 1point!

Hat-Trick Hero Perfect Guess Guess Guess! = 5points!

so in any game, the max point a participant can net is a total of 10points.

Sorting Out the Grey Areas.

1). in the event of 1-0 end result, the 1st scorer will be taken as the last scorer even though the participant might haf anticipated 2-0 or 22-0 and have listed someone else as the last scorer.

2). the prediction is good till the Final Whistle, which includes Extra-time but not Penalty Shootout.

LEAGUE TABLE

1). cheesecake -> 49pts --> WA!!! CAUGHT UP WITH ME LIAO!!!
    2). sunnyday --> 44pts
    3). grumpy --> 32pts
    4). zhapchit --> 23pts
    5). blazer_workz --> 23pts
    6). coolsigg ---- > 19pts
    7). bro rodz ---- > 19pts
    8). Canew --> 17pts
    9). fotoudavid --> 16pts
    10). zaren -------> 13pts
    11). shunzi ---> 13pts
    12). domdomino --> 12pts
    13). kelccm --------> 12pts
    14). RoadRunner --> 11pts
    15). archlover --> 8pts
    16). koplady11 ---> 8pts
    17). adilexas ---> 7pts
    18). marios -----> 5pts
    19). eejal ----> 4pts
    20). Airfins --- > 4pts (NEW ENTRY!!!)
    21). taurean ----- > 3pts
    22). ahyooo ---> 2pts
    23). cg171s ---- > 1pt
    24). obfuscate ---> 1pt

League of HAT-TRICK HEROES <--- KELONG!!!

1). FC Utrecht 0 LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB 0 ---> cheesecake
    30/9/2010 Stadion Galgenwaard

2). Napoli 0 LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB 0 ---> cheesecake & sunnyday
    21/10/2010 San Paolo, Italy

3). LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB 2(Torres 11, 44) Chel$ki 0 ---> kelccm
    07/11/2010 Anfield, LIVERPOOL

4). Sparta Prague 0 LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB 0 ---> grumpy the tummy!
    17/2/2011 Generali Arena, Czech Republic.

5). LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB 1 (Dirty Kite) Sparta Prague 0 ---> sunnyday & fotoudavid
    24/2/2011 Anfield, LIVERPOOL.

6). LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB 0 Braga 0 ---> bro rodz
    17/3/2011 Anfield, LIVERPOOL

2-4-2011 Saturday

West Bromwich Albion vs. LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!!
    buang 2-1 with skirtie scoring for us.

1). 1-0 LFC wins!! (Carroll) CC
    2). 2-0 REDS wins (suarez, carroll) ahyooo
    3. 1-0 Liverpool win (Carroll) sunnyday
    4). 1-0 Liverpool wins (kuyt) fotoudavid
    5). 2-0 Liverpool wins (Suarez, Carroll) roadrunner
    6). 2-1 Liverpool wins (Kuyt, Carroll) coolsigg
    7). 1-1 Draw (Kuyt) roDz
    8). 3-0 Liverpool wins (Suarez, Carroll) koplady11

i think all buanged la.