Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2345691429 ... LastLast

Thread: # Liverpool Football Club *55*- Starting Season 55 with a 3-1 win over Manyoo

Default Re: # Liverpool Football Club *55*- Starting Season 55 with a 3-1 win over Manyoo

Quote Originally Posted by zurichdo View Post
    It certainly looks like suddenly, we have got the most feared strike force in the EPL....even though they have yet to score!

how things have change in just a few months.....

all the hard work from bro cc and bro Rodz waving dirty kite's undies finally got us some results
    well done, please keep up the good work and continue waving

Default Re: # Liverpool Football Club *55*- Starting Season 55 with a 3-1 win over Manyoo

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    all the hard work from bro cc and bro Rodz waving dirty kite's undies finally got us some results

Can we add a couple of no-nonsense world class defenders

lancey

You are the one who is questioning why there is no atmosphere here when none is needed. Stick with your FB friends...since you like action and noise after every game.
    Oooo... Some man u fan grumpier than grumpy and rodz combined!!! Haha... Eh, passion = immature ah? Ask u all! He call us immature for this exciting thread. He never take pointers from bro zaren who even shamelessly copied CC's guess guess guess. Haha...

Wah, I dunno if its really sour grapes as fergie usually is, but he really is hostile!!! Lol!

Why can't there be peace and friendly banter in Sg between Man U and Liverpool fans like in England itself??? Sighz. Honestly, Man Utd fans in Sg shd take lesson from their counterparts back in England where Liverpool's fiercest rival fans are Everton and NOT Man U.

But oh well, sweet victory anyways.
    Canon EOS 500D | Tamron 17-50mm f2.8 non vc
    and the Kop sings, "You'll never walk alone"

Quote Originally Posted by koplady11 View Post
    Oooo... Some man u fan grumpier than grumpy and rodz combined!!! Haha... Eh, passion = immature ah? Ask u all! He call us immature for this exciting thread. He never take pointers from bro zaren who even shamelessly copied CC's guess guess guess. Haha...

Wah, I dunno if its really sour grapes as fergie usually is, but he really is hostile!!! Lol!

Why can't there be peace and friendly banter in Sg between Man U and Liverpool fans like in England itself??? Sighz. Honestly, Man Utd fans in Sg shd take lesson from their counterparts back in England where Liverpool's fiercest rival fans are Everton and NOT Man U.

I got a feeling he's a closet fan of our thread actually coz he knows we're very active one. I mean, how would you know we are jumping up and down like clowns here after a so-called useless victory unless u actually follow the thread right??
    Canon EOS 500D | Tamron 17-50mm f2.8 non vc
    and the Kop sings, "You'll never walk alone"

dun think he is the boisterous sort...anyway to be fair he did congratulate KD on a good match
    Last edited by zaren; 8th March 2011 at 01:34 AM.
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

I got a feeling he's a closet fan of our thread actually coz he knows we're very active one. I mean, how would you know we are jumping up and down like clowns here after a so-called useless victory unless u actually follow the thread right??
    likewise we are all closet manu fans cos we follow their thread too
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    speak for yourself, i oni know their progress from the (non)amount of posts.. 8)

relak, they'll be alrite when they grow up and get married, dun u agree..?

There many closet fans closely watching our thread. Our experience tells us that if the result had gone any other way, their thread will be active and you will even have some of them coming over our thread to gloat and wave SAF's undies

don't worry! i'll always wave elva hsiao and maggie q's g-strings while bro rodz will carry on with his dirty kite's g-strings waving.

u oso mux keep it up with louya leiva's g-strings waving!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

aiya, copy lo.. no problem one la. guessguessguess oso not my brainchild, it was formulated with the LFC fans here. kekeke

new kits for 2011/12!!!

There many closet fans closely watching our thread. Our experience tells us that if the result had gone any other way, their thread will be active and you will even have some of them coming over our thread to gloat and wave SAF's undies
    hahaha jeff gorgor, melvin didi, redsun ehSiMiLan, mr.not-so-big etc. etc. etc.

Quote Originally Posted by zurichdo View Post

Can we add a couple of no-nonsense world class defenders
    we've got zhapchit, roadrunner and shunzi. hahahahahaha

Winners

Liverpool
    The 'what if' question of the season: just where would Liverpool be if they had appointed Kenny Dalglish last summer instead of mistakenly taking the safety-first kop-out of installing Roy Hodgson as a quasi-caretaker? It's a telling irony that although he is still officially only in situ on a temporary basis, Dalglish exudes an impression of permanency that was never even hinted by Hodgson.

The difference is equally telling on the field of play. Though Liverpool are far from being back in the proper big time, they are - under proper management - closing in on the elite again.

Take the league table's word for it. By far the better side on a day when Dalglish trounced his fellow Glaswegian in a game of tactics, Liverpool's resounding victory over the current league leaders meant that - had the season started on the first day of this year - they would have leapfrogged Manchester United into second place. Only Arsenal, two points distant, would have kept them off the summit.

In the league table proper, meanwhile, the victory has put a hefty dent in United's aspiration of officially knocking Liverpool off their perch by claiming a record-breaking 19th title. Another entry for the definition of success might have to be added to the football dictionary because even if preventing United from triumphing is the lone legacy of Dalglish's mid-season return, it will count as a resounding triumph in one half of the north-west's ferociously rival dominant quarters. This matter matters muchly up there.

Tangible success is also still eminently possible in the Europa League with Pool, Manchester City, Porto and Zenit St Petersburg entering the final 16 as the stand-out teams and Dalglish's team having the slight advantage of facing Braga, considered to be the weakest side remaining in the competition. It's only a passing thought at this stage but despite all that has gone before this term, the likelihood of Liverpool ending the season with a piece of silverware is actually greater than - for argument's sake - Arsenal, Chelsea or Tottenham.

We're wandering off a topic that ought to be devoted to Liverpool's excellence, but measuring and securing success is quite the funny thing in football.

Dirk Kuyt and Kenny Dalglish
    Albeit from a cumulative distance of around six yards, Kuyt's triple made him the first Liverpool player to score a hat-trick against Manchester United since Peter Beardsley in September 1990.

On another note, a notable feature of Liverpool's victory was Kuyt's tendency to drift wide whenever possible, pulling United's two centre-halves out of position and manipulating Patrice Evra's lack of height. This was especially noticeable during the first half, when the Dutchman frequently outjumped the diminutive Frenchman for aerial possession. Every leading manager has his strength, and whereas with Ferguson it is motivation, with Wenger it is talent-spotting and with Mourinho it is organisation, with Dalglish it remains 'cunning'.

He's a sly one.

Luis Suarez
    A new star has arrived, and whilst the arrival of a major new player in the Premier League took place 34 days after his move was officially sanctioned, it was well worth waiting for. The Uruguayan's performance was a sensation, all quick movement, unselfish play and stunning feet. Only the absence of a goal prevented him attaining full marks.

How good is he? Liverpool supporters might be prone to delusion but they can be forgiven this week for opining that not only did their club get the better of the frantic deadline-day dealings, but they might have swapped Fernando Torres for a better player (note: player, not goalscorer).

I like what Andy Townsend mentioned about Suarez and Torres. What Suraez put in in the match against Man U is more then what Torres collectively put in in all his 20+ matches appearance for Liverpool.

Torres did Liverpool a favour by requesting to leave. In came Suraez whom by far, show much more then what Torres can offer. He is a bit like Kyut albeit a more energetic and younger version. Collectively the pair split Man U apart.

koplady11...dont worry about the guys next door...imagine if we'd lost that game...u think they will keep quiet? Only our thread make noise lose..draw...win...

speak for yourself, I cannot be bothered with them

"Just because Fergie doesn't speak after games, I'm no going to spend twice as long talking to you." Kenny Dalglish

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    koplady11...dont worry about the guys next door...imagine if we'd lost that game...u think they will keep quiet? Only our thread make noise lose..draw...win...
    yayyyy! wise words from bro rodz!!!

speak for yourself, I cannot be bothered with them

ya, i oso dun even go n see their thread la. wait see liao angry liao then get into argument... all very tiring la. hahahahaha!

anyway, i always chitchat here. CS down i very moody. hahahahahaha!

Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2345691429 ... LastLast