Page 39 of 51 FirstFirst ... 14293437383940414449 ... LastLast

Thread: # Liverpool Football Club *55*- Starting Season 55 with a 3-1 win over Manyoo

Default Re: # Liverpool Football Club *55*- Starting Season 55 with a 3-1 win over Manyoo

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyday View Post
    Still here. Was away in Moscow and Houston over the weekend. Sad week
    I was in Moscow and Houson too watch LFC got beaten in Moscow on my way back to SIN.
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

Default Re: # Liverpool Football Club *55*- Starting Season 55 with a 3-1 win over Manyoo

I got a colleague here lol

Quote Originally Posted by airfins View Post
    I was in Moscow and Houson too watch LFC got beaten in Moscow on my way back to SIN.

Ya I might have even seen u in Moscow or Huston I m in crew rm eating roast chix while LFC kana whip ass...
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

waseh real kuniang dishes out 4-0 to hotcakes. lol.

i think i was in houston then..can't really remember..lost track of time..lol
    never wandered into the crew room..was either out eating or queueing for ipad or just walking around

Ya I might have even seen u in Moscow or Huston I m in crew rm eating roast chix while LFC kana whip ass...

Heart broken till no mood to lim kopi here liao lah....
    Same same. We need 3 days to recover from shock.
    Canon EOS 500D | Tamron 17-50mm f2.8 non vc
    and the Kop sings, "You'll never walk alone"

waseh gombak was beaten 0-1 by hougang. lol.

why i post s-league results here???
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post

sign of depression

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    sign of depression
    ya...... so depressed............
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

finally cs is bak! yay!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid

wa! kelong!

ya...... so depressed............
    i think of the injury problems we have, i very depressed.... any updates on the injuries?

at airport now waiting for flight to India.... lagi depressed

i think of the injury problems we have, i very depressed.... any updates on the injuries?

safe trip!

French winger set for Reds

Marveaux to arrive on free transfer

By Pete O'Rourke -Follow me on Twitter @skysportspeteo. Last Updated: April 6, 2011 1:08pm

Skysports.com understands Liverpool have agreed a pre-contract to sign Rennes midfielder Sylvain Marveaux.

Marveaux, who is out of contract at Rennes at the end of the season, has been a long-term target for the Reds.

Rennes are resigned to losing the 24-year-old when his contract expires and Liverpool are thought to have agreed a deal to bring Marveaux to Anfield.

The Premier League outfit are thought to have beaten off interest from a number of clubs to land the highly-rated winger.

Reds boss Kenny Dalglish is keen to bolster his options in wide areas and he sees Marveaux as someone who will help provide ammunition for new strikeforce Andy Carroll and Luis Suarez.

Liverpool director of football Damien Comolli has been pushing for a deal for Marveaux and he is expected to be the first of many arrivals at Liverpool this summer.

Heard Agger is definitely out. Just when we thought we were picking up. *depression mode*

I think the whole thread is in mourning.

ANGRY LENNON: I WONT BE MADE A SCAPEGOAT
    Posted 06/04/11 14:59

Aaron Lennon has reacted angrily to suggestions that Tottenham were caught unawares by his late withdrawal from their Champions League tie against Real Madrid, revealing he had been ill since Sunday and insisting he will not be made a "scapegoat" following Spurs' 4-0 thrashing.

Lennon was named in the starting line-up for the quarter-final in the Bernabeu but was then hastily omitted just minutes before kick-off with Jermaine Jenas' name appearing on a revised team list instead.

The winger has now taken considerable umbrage with claims that Spurs only found out just before kick-off that he was too ill to participate.

Writng on his official twitter account, Lennon responded: "saying i fell ill be4 the game is bull**** i fell ill on sunday morning where the med team put me on anti botics, but only got worse b4 tues".

Moments later, Lennon added in a separate tweet: "believe me this is 1 game i did no wnt to miss and still devo now!!!! but will not be made a scapegoat saying they only knew jus b4 K O".

Though Lennon has not made his response specific to any particular set of comments, his tweets are bound to be seen as a reaction to Harry Redknapp's description of his withdrawal as "crazy" and the impression, largely the result of Lennon being named in Spurs' original starting line-up, that Tottenham weren't aware of the player's illness.

"We lost Aaron just as the teams were walking on the pitch," Redknapp told reporters on Tuesday night. "He didn't feel well enough to play so we had to change straight away.

"He hadn't been feeling great all day. I said 'are you ok?' and he said 'I don't feel like I have any strength or energy to run', so I had to pull him out.

"He went out to warm-up, came in and just said he didn't feel well and wasn't fit enough to play. There is nothing you can do."

he's a good speedy winger but he is too injury prone! wouldn't mind if we've got him, though!

Quote Originally Posted by koplady11 View Post
    Heard Agger is definitely out. Just when we thought we were picking up. *depression mode*

he out for whole season liao.

good chance stevie G can make a comeback.

closet fan. of (as)sleague.

Quote Originally Posted by koplady11 View Post

better to have him down now, than having to keep subbing him out..
    aurelio is coming back, meireles rarely complete 90mins, and u can (or cant) see carroll.

nevertheless, cc will never stop waving.

Quote Originally Posted by kuanwk View Post
    closet fan. of (as)sleague.

better to have him down now, than having to keep subbing him out..
    aurelio is coming back, meireles rarely complete 90mins, and u can (or cant) see carroll.

nevertheless, cc will never stop waving.
    not to worry.

i will always wave elva hsiao's g-strings. =)

Defence buang already liao!!! *cryyy*