Page 38 of 51 FirstFirst ... 13283336373839404348 ... LastLast

Thread: # Liverpool Football Club *55*- Starting Season 55 with a 3-1 win over Manyoo

Default Re: # Liverpool Football Club *55*- Starting Season 55 with a 3-1 win over Manyoo

luckily the manCircle utd clowns fan tmolo on leave. kekekeke
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Default Re: # Liverpool Football Club *55*- Starting Season 55 with a 3-1 win over Manyoo

LIVERPOOL IN FOR BAINES?

The Daily Star Sunday show their pals at The Mail how to do a good Sunday transfer story. New? Check. Implausible? Check. Likely to piss off an awful lot of people? Check.

Magic.

The paper - now unrivalled in the 't*tty market' after The Daily Sport folded - reports that Liverpool are planning a bid of around 15million for Leighton Baines in the summer.

Absolutely lovely stuff.

The Star reports Kenny Dalglish sees Baines as the ideal man to solve their problems at left-back, and also provide some ammo for the big piratey looking chap up front.

Apparently Damien Comolli has already made contact with Everton over the deal, but the boys in blue 'vowed to bloack any deal.'

With Everton not exactly weighed-down with cash these days, they may be forced into accepting the deal, but if it can't/doesn't happen then Newcastle's Jose Enrique is Plan B.

Meanwhile, Liverpool are poised to swoop for highly-rated Scotland keeper Cameron Bell.

curry sauce!!

Ashley Young transfer race 'sees Manchester United ahead of Liverpool'

Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson is hoping to beat Liverpool in the race to sign Aston Villa star Ashley Young, according to reports.

Liverpool have made it clear that Young, whose stock has risen in recent weeks thanks to strong international performances against Wales and Ghana, is their top choice when the transfer window opens in the summer.

But now Manchester United have expressed an interest in the winger, he is said to have a preference for Old Trafford above Anfield.

Villa are said to be reluctant to let go of the promising player, who only has a year left on his current contract.

But they can console themselves with the fact he will probably bring in significantly more than the 9.75million they paid for him in 2007.

Reports suggest that the 25-year-old could fetch as much as 20million from one of the big Premier League sides.

Last week, Young's club-mate Darren Bent urged Villa to do everything they can to keep hold of the England star.

'Ashley has been playing really, really well this season and being linked to top, top sides,' he said.

'It's because of the form he is showing like against Wales that all these clubs are after him.

'The main thing is we can keep going, hang onto him for as long as possible and keep creating the chances for Villa and scoring goals.'

braised chicken sauce!

The new Liverpool FC 'Standard Chartered' 11/12 Away Kit will be revealed at 00:01 on Thursday 14th April 2011.

The kit is now available to order on a pre-order basis with Free Premier League Style Player Printing* ,worth 14, until Thursday the 14th April.

The new Liverpool FC Away Kit, the kit worn by the players on their domestic travels during the 2011/12 season, will feature a Solid Grey/Silver/Red colour way and we are confident it will become an instant fans favourite.
    Last edited by airfins; 5th April 2011 at 12:25 PM. Reason: Typo
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

You'll Never Walk Alone!!!

ready for the nxt game!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    ready for the nxt game!

ready?
    u standby all the dirty kite undies already?

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy

ready?
    u standby all the dirty kite undies already?
    tat is bro rodz. haha!
    i standby w elva. u can stand by w louya leiva gstrings. hehehe

tat is bro rodz. haha!
    i standby w elva. u can stand by w louya leiva gstrings. hehehe

we know you and bro rodz completely swipe all the dirty kite and louya leiva gstrings, no one dare to go near

hmmm, seem like a lot of our supporters also MIA and not daring to come near this thread, i wonder whether they have jumped ship or jumped of the nearest tall building....

we know you and bro rodz completely swipe all the dirty kite and louya leiva gstrings, no one dare to go near

hmmm, seem like a lot of our supporters also MIA and not daring to come near this thread, i wonder whether they have jumped ship or jumped of the nearest tall building....
    paiseh, is bro rodz n u. haha!

only when we win then they wil appear la!

only when we win then they wil appear la!

how come this behaviour becoming similar to those closet fans we used to have around here

how come this behaviour becoming similar to those closet fans we used to have around here
    i tink they mite b busy w wk la. kekeke

woot woot woot...so quiet...

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    woot woot woot...so quiet...
    ghost!!!

i tink they mite b busy w wk la. kekeke
    ahem, i dun form circle with them..
    nor will interfere with u , bro rodz, and kitie..
    after kitie's hattrick, 3 of u too exhausted and not um..expending eno energy isit? 8P

oh, u mean work.. 8P
    Last edited by kuanwk; 6th April 2011 at 12:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post

still here lah.....
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

Quote Originally Posted by kuanwk View Post
    ahem, i dun form circle with them..
    nor will interfere with u , bro rodz, and kitie..
    after kitie's hattrick, 3 of u too exhausted and not um..expending eno energy isit? 8P

oh, u mean work.. 8P

ya busy with work la. alamak, u feel free to continue collecting dirty kite's g-strings la. kekekeke u mux haf been so engrossed till u forget to come in n tok kok. hehehehehe

Heart broken till no mood to lim kopi here liao lah....
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

Still here. Was away in Moscow and Houston over the weekend. Sad week

Win or loss, we come kpkb

YNWA