Page 37 of 51 FirstFirst ... 12273235363738394247 ... LastLast

Thread: # Liverpool Football Club *55*- Starting Season 55 with a 3-1 win over Manyoo

Default Re: # Liverpool Football Club *55*- Starting Season 55 with a 3-1 win over Manyoo

haiz....

Default Re: # Liverpool Football Club *55*- Starting Season 55 with a 3-1 win over Manyoo

sian sian sian sian sian.

here comes the sms-es.... sian X 1000000000000000
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Hotcakes draw and we loss to a KKJ team lead by a KKJ manager Looks like we are destinated to be out of Europe next season we played badly, midfield like non existence and Carrol like didn't even touch the ball in the 2nd half....
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

Quote Originally Posted by ahyooo View Post
    haiz....
    Type UN to stop their SMS
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

Brunt fired in from the penalty spot after Martin Atkinson adjudged Kyrgiakos to have fouled Peter Odemwingie. Replays showed the Greek defender made contact with the ball - but tackles from behind are always going to tempt a referee to blow his whistle.

Odemwingie again proved a nuisance midway through the half with a fierce hit which Reina earned his wages in saving. At the other end Suarez was becoming more involved, twisting past defenders to create chances like that which saw Raul Meireles blast over when he might have hit the target.

But it was another penalty that decided the game with two minutes to go. Referee Atkinson pointed to the spot after Odemwingie waltzed around Kyrgiakos before being felled by the unfortunate Reina. Brunt again converted, dealing a serious blow to Liverpool's chances of European qualification.

A goalline clearance denied Luis Suarez seconds before the final whistle as West Brom claimed their first ever Premier League win over the Reds.

This is a match that I want to forget quickly......sad to say, there is no positives to take away from this game. In fact I felt we got the lead rather undeservedly. WBA played better throughout.

What saddens me is the injury to our best 2 available defenders. Hope they can recover quickly. I think Reina must be cursing his defence in his heart for the next few days. They really let him down.

I think there are some dubious ref decisions, such as Suarez being felled by the last man, which to me is a straight red. It definitely will be if that was our home game. However, I do not want to lay blame on the official because we were really poor throughout. Carrol had only the one volley to show throughout the game, and was totally a passer-by in the 2nd half...

Let's buck up guys, there is still a mathematical chance for Europe next season.

YNWA!!!

OMG Ass-nil Buang also I think its Man United Gang Bangers lifting the No.19 liao... Tonite all Big teams Buang LFC is the biggest losser. Man U 2-0 became 2-4... sad sad night

Very moody....,,,,,

Congrats man united the title is theirs.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    Very moody....,,,,,

Congrats man united the title is theirs.
    nvm....let's look fwd to next season.
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

Quote Originally Posted by zaren

nvm....let's look fwd to next season.
    next season!

Andriod! HUAT HUAT HUAT AH!

So depressing that I dunno what to say. Haiz.
    Canon EOS 500D | Tamron 17-50mm f2.8 non vc
    and the Kop sings, "You'll never walk alone"

Quote Originally Posted by koplady11 View Post
    So depressing that I dunno what to say. Haiz.

Dun talk to your husband
    Ask him sleep sofa

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy

Dun talk to your husband
    Ask him sleep sofa
    get him to kneel on durian shells!

rumour has it tat king kenny wil b offered a 3yr contract plus 40mil gbp.

he can use all the money recoup frm selling the likes of rubbishes such as nogoal!

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    Dun talk to your husband
    Ask him sleep sofa
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    get him to kneel on durian shells!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    rumour has it tat king kenny wil b offered a 3yr contract plus 40mil gbp.

he can use all the money recoup frm selling the likes of rubbishes such as nogoal!

Sounds good if it is true.

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean

haha' we R v jek ak twds mancircle fans!

Gek sim

Tomorrow must face those glory hunter clowns in office

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    Gek sim

Tomorrow must face those glory hunter clowns in office
    Lucky for me, I have my gooner colleague sitting closer to me than those clowns!! Then we both can grief together. Lol!
    Canon EOS 500D | Tamron 17-50mm f2.8 non vc
    and the Kop sings, "You'll never walk alone"

Heng my small office got no scum supporters lol. Only 2 Lpool fan and 1 gunner fan.