Page 30 of 51 FirstFirst ... 5202528293031323540 ... LastLast

Thread: # Liverpool Football Club *55*- Starting Season 55 with a 3-1 win over Manyoo

Default Re: # Liverpool Football Club *55*- Starting Season 55 with a 3-1 win over Manyoo

Quote Originally Posted by ahyooo View Post
    New Anfield proposal:

More pictures

Looks outdated and nutting to brags

not final, those were plans done in 2010
    plow throught the site, you will also see plans for revamped Anfield and expanded Anfield which they have drawn up after annoucment that FSG likely want to keep the Kop

anyway, what is there to brag about the stadium is the team is not doing well

Default Re: # Liverpool Football Club *55*- Starting Season 55 with a 3-1 win over Manyoo

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    We will see CC bring his several pcs of his collections to let dirty kite sign. lol
    probably oreadi have the ..desired.. sigs..
    more likely he will try to add other players to his conquests..

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    Too bad he played for rubbish England liao, otherwise we can offer him citizenship to play for Singapore and help glam up s league
    juz tell him we're known to be a safe country..
    so his missus will be safe fr clutches of u-know-who..

U all serious going up north to watch REDS huh??
    if i can get tix, i would..
    one time, the @$!# bus driver dropped me off at bk jalil stadium at 5 #$% AM..
    have to say that its only my own assumption they'd use that place tho..

ps, congrats koplady, kio tio..
    next time we'll hv u up front and cc in goal.

New REDS 1st team squad pics:

other resolutions can be d/l here

Got a 3 bloody Manure SON OF THE BITCH saw me wore a Liverpool Jersey and said Liverpool sux when I walk passed them at coffeeshop.... When I turn back one of them swear at me Kuan simi L.J like want to pick a fight coz i'm only 1 person. Heng got one Ah Beng in the coffeeshop overheard and chased them off. LOSER!!! MUNURE SUX!!!
    Canon 40D with Tamron 17-50mm and Canon G11

Quote Originally Posted by Whitelion View Post
    Got a 3 bloody Manure SON OF THE BITCH saw me wore a Liverpool Jersey and said Liverpool sux when I walk passed them at coffeeshop.... When I turn back one of them swear at me Kuan simi L.J like want to pick a fight coz i'm only 1 person. Heng got one Ah Beng in the coffeeshop overheard and chased them off. LOSER!!! MUNURE SUX!!!
    Waaa ah beng to the rescue. lol

New REDS 1st team squad pics:

other resolutions can be d/l here

wooohoooo!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Whitelion View Post
    kanasai, next time u jus remind them 3-1!!!! WOOHOOOOO!!

no need to waste time with this type of bodoh ppl la. young ginna-pis!

JEFFREN AND McCARTHY IN AT POOL?

teriyaki sauce!!

Couple of lines regarding potential signings at Liverpool in the summer.

The Sunday Mirror reports that Liverpool are keen on bringing Barcelona winger Jeffren Suarez to Blighty, who will apparently cost around £8.7million.

And if you believe the paper, the lad himself is keen: 'Jeffren would jump at the chance to link up with the Anfield aces because he is fed up with being a fringe player at Barca. He has made only 29 starts for the Catalan *giants since making his debut five years ago.'

Elsewhere, The People reports that Liverpool are sniffing around Wigan's James McCarthy, who is also apparently wanted by Chelsea.

The newly-confirmed Irishman almost signed for Liverpool as a kid, but opted to stay in Scotchland. However, now Liverpool reportedly wish to include him in their big summer overhaul, and will compete with Chelsea for the £7million-rated midfielder.

Reds want Ansaldi, says agent

BBQ Sauce!!!

The versatile Argentinian has been turning heads this term in the Russian league, and with his contract up at the end of 2012, he is thought to be on the radar of a number of Europe's top clubs.

The 24-year-old, who predominantly plays at left-back but can also be deployed on the right, reportedly attracted interest from Manchester City and Chelsea in the summer but a move never materialised.

According to the player's agent Pedro Aldave, Ansaldi looks set to turn down interest from Zenit St Petersburg in favour of a move to Europe.

Aldave told calciomercatoweb.it: "There has been some informal market interest from Liverpool and Atletico Madrid. As for Milan, there were only indirect contacts with other agents.

"He can play both on the right and left side and I think he pays for the fact he plays in Russia, otherwise he would be in the national team.

"His contract with Rubin Kazan expires in December 2012 and he has no buy-out clause. Cristian wants to go away.

"[Luciano] Spalletti wanted him to join Zenit in this market session but he just wants to go abroad. He would love to play in England, Italy or Spain.

"Last summer there was a deal with Manchester City and also some contact with Chelsea, but it all stopped because of a work permit. Now he has Italian citizenship and this could make things easier."

An Exciting Portuguese Star to Solve the Reds’ Left Back Woes?

Posted on Sunday, 27th March 2011

table salt from here!

Fábio Coentrão’s name has appeared in the papers and on the relevant sites a number of times over the last couple of weeks, mostly in conjunction with Liverpool who are looking for a summer fix to their left-back problem. It’s a little surprising then, to learn that it may be Chelsea who are favourites to earn the Portuguese winger’s services. According to reports, Benfica are expecting a number of bids for the 23 year-old during the summer transfer window and Chelsea will be first and foremost amongst those who are seeking his services.

Yet, the Portuguese winger (who can also play as a left-back) has been quoted in the French press as having a ‘love’ for Liverpool. Given that Liverpool are currently struggling in the left-back position, it’s likely that they too are keeping tabs on Coentrão (as has been widely reported). Neither Fabio Aurelio nor Paul Konchesky have been able to hold down the left-back position, forcing Kenny Dalglish to shift right-back Glen Johnson over to the left. It’s not an ideal situation and Dalglish will be looking for a solution this season.

Of the wingers/full-backs linked with Liverpool, Coentrão’s name seems to me to be the most exciting (expect perhaps Alexis Sanchez, who is a Manchester United fan). Given that Liverpool have been linked with Taye Taiwo (who has recently announced his desire to play for AC Milan), Jose Enrique, Oscar Wendt and Gael Clichy (not going to happen) that’s pretty high praise.

He mostly operates as a left-back for Benfica, where his energetic, bounding bursts forward in combination with pinpoint accurate quick crossing have earned him a good number of plaudits. He’s masterful with the ball at his feet has a great reading of the game and is always quick to get back and put in a decent tackle. What’s most impressive about Coentrão is just how well-rounded his game is – something that was on evidence at the 2010 World Cup in which he was one of few Portugal players to leave the tournament with any credit.

Alberto Aquilani: I don't know whether I will move permanently from Liverpool to Juventus

Midfielder not losing sleep over his future although he admits Juventus have not moved to keep him, with the Liverpool-owned player having had a poor season in Serie A

By Salvatore Landolina

27 Mar 2011 14:30:00

Italy midfielder Alberto Aquilani has admitted that he is uncertain about his club future, revealing there are no concrete signs that he will remain at Juventus once his loan from Liverpool ends.

The 26-year-old's future is up for discussion, with reports suggesting Juve won't bow to the £14 million (€16m) fee being demanded from Anfield, and speaking from the Italy national camp in Florence, the former Roma star made it clear he doesn't yet know where he will end up next season.

"I have not had any contact with Liverpool or Juventus directors," he told the press.

"There is an agreement, and I was aware it was a loan and that things would be dealt with in May. So, I am tranquil over my future now."

Aquilani has endured a struggle this term, but feels his side are ready to salvage what they can from the campaign.

"We have many strong players and a great coach, we just need some time, and we must play the last eight games like they are finals," he said.

oh no!!! thrash is coming back here... in ultra slow serie A, he still having a bad season... goodness gracious me!

20mil GBP well spent on him!

Haha thanks everyone! Yes, scoring my first ever goal felt surreal esp when it was the defining equaliser. Lol!

Anyway, the stadium looks outdated too in my opinion. Lets hope this is just a draft.
    Canon EOS 500D | Tamron 17-50mm f2.8 non vc
    and the Kop sings, "You'll never walk alone"

LFC loan out No.1 reserve Goal keeper Brad Jones to Derby County. Now we dont have any cover for Reina... only left 2 20yrs old untested keepers left in the club. What are they thinking
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

Quote Originally Posted by airfins View Post
    LFC loan out No.1 reserve Goal keeper Brad Jones to Derby County. Now we dont have any cover for Reina... only left 2 20yrs old untested keepers left in the club. What are they thinking
    we r brave. wahahahaha

anybody going to district 10 to catch the match this sat?

LUCAS LEIVA PENS NEW REDS DEAL

Posted 30/03/11 16:16

Liverpool midfielder Lucas Leiva has signed a new long-term contract with the club.

The Brazil international is currently enjoying his best season in a red shirt since arriving from Gremio in the summer of 2007 for £5million.

Lucas has grown in stature as a central midfielder following the departure of Xabi Alonso and Javier Mascherano in recent seasons and made his 100th Premier League appearance against Wigan in February.

With the 24-year-old's previous contract having only just over a year to run and continued speculation about Liverpool renewing their interest in Blackpool's Charlie Adam in the summer, there had been suggestions Lucas could be on his way out.

Only this week he was linked with Serie A side Napoli but the likeable Brazilian always insisted he wanted to remain at Anfield and he has got his wish.

Lucas was a much-derided figure among many fans for a lot of his early years on Merseyside, although former manager Rafael Benitez's confidence in the player was unerring.

The Spaniard's faith was ultimately proved well-placed as the midfielder has established himself with both club and country.

"For me it was an easy decision because I know how big Liverpool are and I can see Liverpool are committed to me and are planning for a future with me," said Lucas.

"The effort from the club was amazing and that makes me feel an important player. That's why it was an easy decision.

"I am pleased with the way Liverpool tried to keep me and now I want to keep doing my best for them.

"I don't think people thought I could stay here for so long, but now I want to just keep on improving.

"I am really happy. The last few weeks have been really good for me and now I have signed a new contract and can spend more years at Liverpool I will do my best all the time and try to help the club to be bigger and bigger, if that's possible."

AQUALANLAN OPEN TO LIVERPOOL RETURN
    Posted 30/03/11 16:00

Midfielder Alberto Aquilani is willing to return to Liverpool at the end of the season if Juventus do not want to sign him on a permanent deal.

The 26-year-old is on a season-long loan with Juve, having failed to impress in his first season at Anfield after joining from Roma.

Juventus do have the option to purchase Aquilani at the end of the current campaign, but if they do not exercise it, he is happy to go back to Anfield.

He told Gazzetta dello Sport: "The future? I'm at Juve, but I don't know what will happen.

"I'm on loan and if I'm not retained I'd go back to Liverpool in the best league in the world. We'll see."

Aquilani has also been linked with a move back to Roma, who are on the verge of being bought out by Thomas Di Benedetto, a partner of the company which owns Liverpool.

Asked if he would go back to the capital club, he said: "It is a delicate question. I would do, but I think it will be difficult.

"As a fan I'm curious to see what happens, especially if they begin to buy players and to revolutionise the team."

Back BY POPULAR DEMAND!!!

Correct Score Prediction = 3points!

Correct 1st Scorer for LFC = 1point!

Correct Last Scorer for LFC = 1point!

Hat-Trick Hero Perfect Guess Guess Guess! = 5points!

so in any game, the max point a participant can net is a total of 10points.

Sorting Out the Grey Areas.

1). in the event of 1-0 end result, the 1st scorer will be taken as the last scorer even though the participant might haf anticipated 2-0 or 22-0 and have listed someone else as the last scorer.

2). the prediction is good till the Final Whistle, which includes Extra-time but not Penalty Shootout.

LEAGUE TABLE

1). cheesecake -> 46pts --> WA!!! CAUGHT UP WITH ME LIAO!!!
    2). sunnyday --> 43pts
    3). grumpy --> 32pts
    4). zhapchit --> 23pts
    5). blazer_workz --> 23pts
    6). coolsigg ---- > 19pts
    7). bro rodz ---- > 19pts
    8). Canew --> 17pts
    9). fotoudavid --> 16pts
    10). zaren -------> 13pts
    11). shunzi ---> 13pts
    12). domdomino --> 12pts
    13). kelccm --------> 12pts
    14). RoadRunner --> 11pts
    15). archlover --> 8pts
    16). koplady11 ---> 8pts
    17). adilexas ---> 7pts
    18). marios -----> 5pts
    19). eejal ----> 4pts
    20). Airfins --- > 4pts (NEW ENTRY!!!)
    21). taurean ----- > 3pts
    22). ahyooo ---> 2pts
    23). cg171s ---- > 1pt
    24). obfuscate ---> 1pt

League of HAT-TRICK HEROES <--- KELONG!!!

1). FC Utrecht 0 LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB 0 ---> cheesecake
    30/9/2010 Stadion Galgenwaard

2). Napoli 0 LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB 0 ---> cheesecake & sunnyday
    21/10/2010 San Paolo, Italy

3). LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB 2(Torres 11, 44) Chel$ki 0 ---> kelccm
    07/11/2010 Anfield, LIVERPOOL

4). Sparta Prague 0 LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB 0 ---> grumpy the tummy!
    17/2/2011 Generali Arena, Czech Republic.

5). LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB 1 (Dirty Kite) Sparta Prague 0 ---> sunnyday & fotoudavid
    24/2/2011 Anfield, LIVERPOOL.

6). LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB 0 Braga 0 ---> bro rodz
    17/3/2011 Anfield, LIVERPOOL

2-4-2011 Saturday

West Bromwich Albion vs. LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!!

Stay tune for Louya International Matches GUESS GUESS GUESS!!!

26 / 3 /2011

WALES vs. England (european championship Qualifiers)
    Cardiff.

2-0 to england with lampa and bent scoring!

1). 2-0 England win!(Carroll, Lampa) CC ---> 3pts!
    2). 1-0 England lost! Fotoudavid --> 0pt
    3). 0-0 DRAW !!! grumpy --> 0pt
    4). 2-1 Wales win(Carroll) roDz --> 0pt
    5). 5. 1-0 England win (lampa) sunnyday --> 1pt for first scorer.

Back BY POPULAR DEMAND!!!

Correct Score Prediction = 3points!

Correct 1st Scorer for LFC = 1point!

Correct Last Scorer for LFC = 1point!

Hat-Trick Hero Perfect Guess Guess Guess! = 5points!

so in any game, the max point a participant can net is a total of 10points.

Sorting Out the Grey Areas.

1). in the event of 1-0 end result, the 1st scorer will be taken as the last scorer even though the participant might haf anticipated 2-0 or 22-0 and have listed someone else as the last scorer.

2). the prediction is good till the Final Whistle, which includes Extra-time but not Penalty Shootout.

LEAGUE TABLE

1). cheesecake -> 49pts --> WA!!! CAUGHT UP WITH ME LIAO!!!
    2). sunnyday --> 44pts
    3). grumpy --> 32pts
    4). zhapchit --> 23pts
    5). blazer_workz --> 23pts
    6). coolsigg ---- > 19pts
    7). bro rodz ---- > 19pts
    8). Canew --> 17pts
    9). fotoudavid --> 16pts
    10). zaren -------> 13pts
    11). shunzi ---> 13pts
    12). domdomino --> 12pts
    13). kelccm --------> 12pts
    14). RoadRunner --> 11pts
    15). archlover --> 8pts
    16). koplady11 ---> 8pts
    17). adilexas ---> 7pts
    18). marios -----> 5pts
    19). eejal ----> 4pts
    20). Airfins --- > 4pts (NEW ENTRY!!!)
    21). taurean ----- > 3pts
    22). ahyooo ---> 2pts
    23). cg171s ---- > 1pt
    24). obfuscate ---> 1pt

League of HAT-TRICK HEROES <--- KELONG!!!

1). FC Utrecht 0 LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB 0 ---> cheesecake
    30/9/2010 Stadion Galgenwaard

2). Napoli 0 LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB 0 ---> cheesecake & sunnyday
    21/10/2010 San Paolo, Italy

3). LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB 2(Torres 11, 44) Chel$ki 0 ---> kelccm
    07/11/2010 Anfield, LIVERPOOL

4). Sparta Prague 0 LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB 0 ---> grumpy the tummy!
    17/2/2011 Generali Arena, Czech Republic.

5). LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB 1 (Dirty Kite) Sparta Prague 0 ---> sunnyday & fotoudavid
    24/2/2011 Anfield, LIVERPOOL.

6). LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB 0 Braga 0 ---> bro rodz
    17/3/2011 Anfield, LIVERPOOL

2-4-2011 Saturday

West Bromwich Albion vs. LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!!

1). 1-0 LFC wins!! (Carroll) CC

I should get 2 points for first and last scorer for wales
    Hahaha