Page 26 of 51 FirstFirst ... 162124252627283136 ... LastLast

Thread: # Liverpool Football Club *55*- Starting Season 55 with a 3-1 win over Manyoo

Default Re: # Liverpool Football Club *55*- Starting Season 55 with a 3-1 win over Manyoo

England will lose sure lose...... they simply cannot make it in International level, they will face difficulties even playing against Singapore haha
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Default Re: # Liverpool Football Club *55*- Starting Season 55 with a 3-1 win over Manyoo

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    England will lose sure lose...... they simply cannot make it in International level, they will face difficulties even playing against Singapore haha
    a number of the players bueysong wife-bedder john terry back as captain but they LLST and diamdiam.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    a number of the players bueysong wife-bedder john terry back as captain but they LLST and diamdiam.
    Ya, dunno what is the manager thinking, as in England, i suppose being Captain is an serious responsibilities, yet given to such person..... what value is he trying to install to all youths??
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Ya, dunno what is the manager thinking, as in England, i suppose being Captain is an serious responsibilities, yet given to such person..... what value is he trying to install to all youths??
    Well if u think abt it, Gerrard's not all clean what not with the pub brawling case.
    Canon EOS 500D | Tamron 17-50mm f2.8 non vc
    and the Kop sings, "You'll never walk alone"

That is why the role model must be very good, else how to teach the youngs????

Gerrard's brawling and Terry ****ing it's team mates wife, which is more serious???? This 2 shd not be a captain, AV rio more clean.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Actually if talking about being clean, I think only Lampa qualify.... if you were to look at the 1st team of England. The rest all got some "history", or bad attitudes.

I also agree that England on the international arena is really CMI. I don't even understand why they are rank so high by FIFA.

Quote Originally Posted by zurichdo View Post
    Actually if talking about being clean, I think only Lampa qualify.... if you were to look at the 1st team of England. The rest all got some "history", or bad attitudes.

I also agree that England on the international arena is really CMI. I don't even understand why they are rank so high by FIFA.
    Ya I was thinking of Lampa, but will he be a gd captain in the first place? He's sumtimes not a very team player esp at intl level.
    Canon EOS 500D | Tamron 17-50mm f2.8 non vc
    and the Kop sings, "You'll never walk alone"

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid

actually hor, we all wrong la. capello admires terry bedding his teammates wives skills n haS made a pact w him.

terry remains as captain but he mux share his conquest w capello.

the next target is sunshine boy tornres wife. hahaha!

Sent from my ANDRIOD!

England CMI so does Wales.. but they should win the game by at least 2 goals maybe

This 2 shd not be a captain, AV rio more clean.
    this one knowingly miss a scheduled drug test
    which part clean?

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy

this one knowingly miss a scheduled drug test
    which part clean?
    think his botak head most clean! kekeke

Sent from my ANDRIOD!

Im never an england fan...coz england has always been more associated to manure..so i'd want england to lose as much as Carroll and Johnson to play well and score...

As for captain of england,i'd prefer SG...i dont mind my captain to be a fighter rather than a womaniser(terry) or drug abuser(ferdinand for absconding a drug test)...i want my captain to be a no-nonsense guy...

Quote Originally Posted by zurichdo View Post

Lampard, Rio Ferdinand and Kieron Dyer all appeared in a sex tape scandal some years back.
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

reason given to reinstate terry is crap
    if that is acceptable, then he should allow wayne bridge to be captain for at least 1 game to compensate

wahahahahha

Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    Lampard, Rio Ferdinand and Kieron Dyer all appeared in a sex tape scandal some years back.

so happening?

England squad is a bad boy club?

these people make craig bellamy look like an angel

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy

so happening?

England squad is a bad boy club?

these people make craig bellamy look like an angel
    gRumpy, those boys were part of the raf999 circle forming team!

they were all boy studs in love w one another! hehehe

Sent from my ANDRIOD!

Sent from my ANDRIOD!

how come you so familiar? you part of the group?

Sent from my ANDRIOD!
    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    CC..u hate rb so much as if rb molested u in your previous life? i still feel english players are over-rated...

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    u told me ur sexperience with them mah, along with bro rodz, tas y i know lor!

now i share ur story with the world! kekekeke

Page 26 of 51 FirstFirst ... 162124252627283136 ... LastLast