Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 123471227 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 1004

Thread: # Liverpool Football Club *55*- Starting Season 55 with a 3-1 win over Manyoo

  1. #21
    Senior Member zhapchit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    North-East
    Posts
    693

    Default Re: # Liverpool Football Club *55*- Starting Season 55 with a 3-1 win over Manyoo

    Quote Originally Posted by zurichdo View Post
    Ok guys, reality check here. I know we all do not want the Munks to win the title, so I just wanna ask you guys this:

    In our return visit to Arsenal, what do you guys hope the result to be?

    We beat them and most likely, it will be over for the gooners in the challenge.

    For me, I really do not care about whether the Munks eclipse us in the record book or not, as I believe we will be back right there again in the next couple of years, therefore I will like to see us winning at least 7 out of our remaining 9 matches and qualify for CL. That includes the match against the gooners. And there is every possibilities of that as long as we cast away our away games fear.
    hopefully manyoo will buang a few more matches, then our result with arsenal will be inconsequential liao

  2. #22
    Member Taurean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    White Elephants Town
    Posts
    1,703

    Default Re: # Liverpool Football Club *55*- Starting Season 55 with a 3-1 win over Manyoo

    Reporting In

  3. #23

    Default Re: # Liverpool Football Club *55*- Starting Season 55 with a 3-1 win over Manyoo

    Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    hopefully manyoo will buang a few more matches, then our result with arsenal will be inconsequential liao
    They got a good chance of that, now that so many people got injured. Just hope other clubs don't be fearful when they play the Munks. I noticed most of the time, many teams lose to Munks not because they good, but because they themself are fearful. And lastly, no Howard Webb for the rest of Munk's games.

  4. #24

    Default Re: # Liverpool Football Club *55*- Starting Season 55 with a 3-1 win over Manyoo

    Quote Originally Posted by zurichdo View Post
    Ok guys, reality check here. I know we all do not want the Munks to win the title, so I just wanna ask you guys this:

    In our return visit to Arsenal, what do you guys hope the result to be?

    We beat them and most likely, it will be over for the gooners in the challenge.

    For me, I really do not care about whether the Munks eclipse us in the record book or not, as I believe we will be back right there again in the next couple of years, therefore I will like to see us winning at least 7 out of our remaining 9 matches and qualify for CL. That includes the match against the gooners. And there is every possibilities of that as long as we cast away our away games fear.
    just win all your remaining matches. don't care abt what happens to the other teams lah...
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

  5. #25
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: # Liverpool Football Club *55*- Starting Season 55 with a 3-1 win over Manyoo

    I dont care about the result...as long as they dont win no.19 yet coz next season we will rock EPL...look at them manure...they look so vulnerable...so old...imagine they still depend on scholes,giggs,vds...pension utd shld be the rite name...

  6. #26

    Default Re: # Liverpool Football Club *55*- Starting Season 55 with a 3-1 win over Manyoo

    Our hope is to overtake Chel$ea or Hot cakes. Chel$ea beat manu no good for us, Ass-nil Win LFC they might topple manu, happy for LFC to get another one back at them. LFC simply have to win all remaining games and hope Chel$ea and hotcakes screwed up some where.Very complicated leh... we kana sandwich now thks to RH : .....best is EPL team win the CL (manu will be out coming this week )then 5th place goes thru and hopefully thats us
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

  7. #27

    Default Re: # Liverpool Football Club *55*- Starting Season 55 with a 3-1 win over Manyoo

    Quote Originally Posted by airfins View Post
    Our hope is to overtake Chel$ea or Hot cakes. Chel$ea beat manu no good for us, Ass-nil Win LFC they might topple manu, happy for LFC to get another one back at them. LFC simply have to win all remaining games and hope Chel$ea and hotcakes screwed up some where.Very complicated leh... we kana sandwich now thks to RH : .....best is EPL team win the CL (manu will be out coming this week )then 5th place goes thru and hopefully thats us
    wow....looks like a scrap all the way to the end of the season!!!
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

  8. #28
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: # Liverpool Football Club *55*- Starting Season 55 with a 3-1 win over Manyoo

    Quote Originally Posted by airfins View Post
    Our hope is to overtake Chel$ea or Hot cakes. Chel$ea beat manu no good for us, Ass-nil Win LFC they might topple manu, happy for LFC to get another one back at them. LFC simply have to win all remaining games and hope Chel$ea and hotcakes screwed up some where.Very complicated leh... we kana sandwich now thks to RH : .....best is EPL team win the CL (manu will be out coming this week )then 5th place goes thru and hopefully thats us
    England will only get max 4 CL slots...even if the CL winner comes from england...

  9. #29
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: # Liverpool Football Club *55*- Starting Season 55 with a 3-1 win over Manyoo

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    wow....looks like a scrap all the way to the end of the season!!!
    for bro zaren sake..i hope chelski do well...BUT i hate the way torres leave LFC...so u noe what i mean...

  10. #30

    Default Re: # Liverpool Football Club *55*- Starting Season 55 with a 3-1 win over Manyoo

    We forgot there's also the other team from Manc. Hope the internal fights will affect them on the pitch. I think Mannini will be gone end of the season.

  11. #31

    Default Re: # Liverpool Football Club *55*- Starting Season 55 with a 3-1 win over Manyoo

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    for bro zaren sake..i hope chelski do well...BUT i hate the way torres leave LFC...so u noe what i mean...
    i noe...i'd feel the same way if one of our star players left us in similar fashion...
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

  12. #32

    Default Re: # Liverpool Football Club *55*- Starting Season 55 with a 3-1 win over Manyoo

    I LUURRVE the title

    Huhuhuuuuu....

  13. #33

    Default Re: # Liverpool Football Club *55*- Starting Season 55 with a 3-1 win over Manyoo

    check in!

  14. #34

    Default Re: # Liverpool Football Club *55*- Starting Season 55 with a 3-1 win over Manyoo

    Huat ah!!!!!

    What a wonderful day!
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

  15. #35

    Default Re: # Liverpool Football Club *55*- Starting Season 55 with a 3-1 win over Manyoo

    Would love to have a liverpool fans photoshoot one sat and watch the live game at Rendezvous after that!

  16. #36

    Default Re: # Liverpool Football Club *55*- Starting Season 55 with a 3-1 win over Manyoo

    KOP sang Happy Birdday to King Kenny

    REDS should thrashed manure 6-0 to sync wit King Kenny 60th birdday...

  17. #37
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: # Liverpool Football Club *55*- Starting Season 55 with a 3-1 win over Manyoo


  18. #38

    Default Re: # Liverpool Football Club *55*- Starting Season 55 with a 3-1 win over Manyoo

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    now got to look more closer at the faces around KD ahah

  19. #39
    Senior Member Canew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,229

    Default Re: # Liverpool Football Club *55*- Starting Season 55 with a 3-1 win over Manyoo

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    Priceless!

  20. #40
    Senior Member Canew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,229

    Default Re: # Liverpool Football Club *55*- Starting Season 55 with a 3-1 win over Manyoo

    Anyone has a video compilation of the goals scored? TIA.

Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 123471227 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •